剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
but all that truly matters is that
但是最重要的是
it's working now.
现在都能派上用场了
No, it isn't.
才没有
Mm, 'tis.
有的
'Tis not. 'Tis.
没有 有
'Tis not.
没有
'Tis.
有
Okay, you
好吧 你可
are insufferable.
真是让人忍♥受不了
But lucky for me,
但是幸运的是
there is something called an aneurysm spell. Ah,
但是有个动脉瘤咒语
which you cannot cast.
你学不会
not without touching me.
不碰我你可施不了咒语
I said
我说了
put your shirt back on.
把你的衬衫穿上
Okay, you know what? Whatever.
好吧 随便你
You are forgetting that there is a perfectly good dead phoenix
你忘记了在后备箱里还有一个
in the trunk.
昏迷的凤♥凰♥呢
And you are forgetting that I am dangerous.
你也忘了我是个危险人物
Stop talking.
别说话
Action is required.
行动起来
Can't say I expected to talk to you again.
真没想到我还能再跟你说上话
Me neither.
我也是
But before I die,
但是在我死之前
I wanted to tell you that you're wrong.
我想告诉你有件事你错了
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
And that the truth spell you cast on me
你在我身上施的真言咒
is still working, obviously.
还一直起作用呢
The snow melted.
雪融化了
I'm assuming that means the Krampus is dead?
我想这说明克朗普斯死了
Yup. Santa Claus killed him.
没错 圣诞老人杀了他
This Christmas
这个圣诞
was surprisingly violent.
真是惊人的暴♥力♥啊
In that case,
这样的话
I have a clean run to the portal.
我就可以直接去传送门了
* Mistletoe... *
榭寄生
At least I can enjoy the last
至少我可以享受生命中
ten minutes of my life.
最后的十分钟
Well...
好吧
if you want to talk,
如果你有什么想说的话
I'll listen for as long as I can.
你想说多久我都会听
* The tree... *
树木
I think
我想
I'm jealous of you, Hope.
我有点嫉妒你 霍普
Because you're just as screwed up as I am, but...
因为你和我一样 都搞砸了 但是
your friends still love you.
你的朋友们仍然爱你
* Will find me... *
会找到我
Guess I always wanted to believe my father could do the same.
我想我一直相信我父亲也会这样做
* Where the love... *
爱在的地方
Anything can be real if you believe in it enough.
只要你相信 任何事都可以成真
Merry Christmas, Hope.
圣诞快乐 霍普
Merry Christmas, Clarke.
圣诞快乐 克拉克
* For Christmas *
圣诞
* If only *
如果
* In my *
只在
* Dreams. *
我梦里
Sure you have to go?
你真要走吗
Yeah, I got
嗯 我得
to head back to the school and get myself some help.
回学校 找人帮个忙
Being a soldier's in your blood.
你体内流淌着军人的血液
Always moving forward.
永远向前
I'll get my keys.
我去拿钥匙
Give you a ride, at least.
至少送你一程
Or I could...
或者我可以
I could take the first bus out.
坐第一班车走
Uh, what about your friend?
那你朋友呢
Landon's better at surviving than anyone I know.
我认识的人里 兰登最擅长生存
Besides, I think I can learn a lot from you.
再说了 我还能跟你学不少东西
I mean, if...
我是说
if you don't mind me, uh, crashing.
如果你不介意我在你家过夜的话
I am glad you accepted the truth.
真高兴你接受了事实
You fancy me very much indeed.
你确实很喜欢我的事实
I fancy sex with you.
我喜欢和你做♥爱♥而已
The jury's out on all the rest.
其余的尚无定论
Would more copulation convince you
多做几次爱就说服你
that I should stay at the school?
我该留在学校了吗
Uh, I-I...
我
Why would you even want to stay?
你为什么想留下来
Besides the copulation.
除了做♥爱♥这点
Because I have nowhere else to go.
因为我无处可去
In my five centuries of being on this planet,
我在地球上的五百年里
little has changed
人们
in the way that people treat one another.
对待彼此的方式基本没变
This world is cruel to those it considers broken.
世界对那些残破之人是残酷的
But the Salvatore School, for all its...
但塞尔瓦托学校的所有变化
...aggravations, is different.
不同其他
It's the kindest place that I have ever been.
那里是我去过最亲切的地方了
That's why I want to stay there.
所以我才想留下
* Silent night *
寂静之夜
If you'll have me.
前提是你让我留下
* Holy night *
神圣之夜
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
What are you guys doing?
你俩干嘛呢
Packing up Christmas.
收拾圣诞节的东西
Well, it's not over yet, because Santa left this
还没结束呢 因为圣诞老人给你
for you.
留了这件礼物
Then that's for you.
给你了
Really?
当真
What do you think it is?
你觉得这里面是啥
It's...
是
perfect.
完美之物
* Holy infant *
圣婴
* So tender *
如此脆弱
* And mild *
如此温和
* Sleep in *
沉睡在
* Heavenly *
天堂般的
* Peace *
宁静之中
* Sleep in... *
睡在
Damn! Nice ride!
我靠 车不错啊
Thank you, Kaleb.
谢了 凯勒布
To be honest, I much prefer my reindeer.
老实讲 我还是更喜欢我的驯鹿
To a '75 Vette?
75年的雪佛兰维特都比不上
Sorry.
恕我失礼
My-my crazy-ass Uncle Earl
我那个疯叔叔厄尔
had this exact same car.
也有辆一模一样的车
I've wanted one since I was a kid.
我从小就想要一辆了
Well, that's why we give gifts during the holiday season.
所以过节的时候我们才要送礼物啊
To remind us that it's important to have dreams.
这提醒我们心怀梦想十分重要
Because sometimes
因为有时候
they come true.
梦想便会成真
Merry Christmas, Kaleb.
圣诞快乐 凯勒布
Wha...
什么
For real?
这是真的吗
Merry Christmas, Hope!
圣诞快乐 霍普
This is the part where you say something.
你该说点什么了
Or run.
也可以逃避
It's both.
两者都有吧
Can you please just wait right here?
你能在这儿等我一下吗
I have something that I really need to tell you. I...
我真的有话对你说
I just can't until I've had
现在还不能说
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表