剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Aikido? Why don't we start with a basic jab?
或者合气道呢 还是从最基本的左勾拳开始吧
Have you walking instead of running head first into danger.
让你能慢慢的而不是一下子就陷入危险之中
It's definitely dangerous.
绝对是很危险的
It's a Mora Miserium.
这可是个莫拉·米希拉姆
If it shatters, all the black magic goes into Josie.
如果碎掉了 所有的黑魔法都会进入乔西体内的
Oh, and, here...
给我吧
I didn't know those still existed.
我不知道这种东西还存在呢
Let alone how to repair one.
更别提怎么修复了
But... let me have... Emma.
不过我去查查 艾玛
Dorian.
多利安
I'm gonna let you two catch up.
你们俩聊吧
I've got to find myself a bomb expert.
我去找一个拆弹专家
You're in town.
你来了啊
Ric asked me to run Coven Day.
里克让我来帮忙操持女巫集♥会♥日
You flew from Japan for Coven Day?
你从日本飞过来就为了女巫集♥会♥日吗
Of course.
对啊
Why wouldn't I?
有什么问题吗
For years, witches have been persecuted
很多年来 女巫们都因为与众不同
for being different, even dangerous.
甚至被误认为危险 而遭到迫♥害♥
Coven Day is an opportunity for all of us to celebrate
女巫集♥会♥日是一个让我们所有人
and to take pride in being a witch.
可以庆祝 并且自豪的做一名女巫的日子
To learn about the individual covens
也是让我们学习不同女巫集♥会♥
that make up our magical community.
如何组成魔法大社区的好机会
Hey, uh, have you seen Alyssa Chang?
你见到阿莉莎·常了吗
No, not today.
今天没见到
Glad you decided to join us.
很开心你决定加入我们了
Sorry, I just really didn't want to be here.
抱歉 我真的很不想来的
We'll talk later.
我们等会说
For the rest of you, enjoy.
其他人 好好享受吧
You'll find that what you get out of Coven Day
你会发现女巫集♥会♥日 是一个有付出
is what you put into it.
就会有回报的日子
Hi.
嘿
Now, I know we don't see eye-to-eye,
我知道咱俩互相有点看不顺眼
and I'm sure you probably weren't super excited
你肯定也完全不想
about having a roommate.
有一个室友
Oh, I don't mind having a roommate.
我是不介意有室友的
I just don't like you.
我只是不喜欢你
Okay.
好吧
Maybe we could talk about boundaries.
我们可以聊一下分寸的问题吧
Start over.
从头来过
She's blaming you for everything.
她把一切都怪到你头上呢
They're going
如果你不把她弄走
to get rid of you unless you get rid of her.
他们就会把你弄走的
You're right. We should start over.
你说得对 我们应该重新开始
Back to when I had the room to myself.
回到我自己一个住房♥间的时候
Uh, welcome to my presentation.
欢迎大家听我演讲
I'm supposed to talk about my coven,
我应该聊我的巫师团的
but I don't have one.
但我没有
And I've always wondered why I don't fit in
我也一直好奇我这么格格不入的原因
or why I'm bad at magic...
或者为什么我魔法用的这么烂
Because you got admitted here due to a clerical error?
因为你被这里录取是因为记录错误吗
But I've done some research and I think I have an answer.
但我研究了一下 我觉得我有答案了
I've been misdiagnosed.
我被误诊了了
I'm not a witch, I'm...
我不是巫师
a fairy.
我是仙子
I know it's out there, um...
我知道有这种东西的
but...
但是
fairies enjoy honey,
仙子们喜欢蜂蜜
they're incredibly tidy,
很整洁
and they love to sing.
还喜欢唱歌♥
Uh, just like me.
就跟我一样
Uh, I also...
我还
never knew my parents,
没有父母
so maybe they were eaten by Malivore.
估计他们是被马里之洼吃掉了把
Maybe you could be eaten by Malivore so we can forget
或许你也该被马里之洼吃掉 这样我们就不用
your whole presentation.
继续听你在这哔哔了
Does-does anyone else see...?
有没有看到
A waste of fairy space?
你浪费了仙子的地方吗
That's detention, Alyssa.
你要留堂了 阿莉莎
Do you even work here?
你是这儿老师吗
I do today.
今天是
Fine.
行吧
It couldn't be worse than this. I don't know.
也没什么比这更糟的事了 那可没准
Being alone in a room with you?
比如跟你共处一室吗
As your roommate, that sounds like hell.
作为你的室友 简直是生不如死啊
Good, Hope.
很好 霍普
Don't let anyone make you look weak.
不要让任何人把你变得软弱
Hey.
嘿
Cute shoes.
鞋子好看
They'd look better on me.
我穿着更好看
Hey. How'd it go with Alyssa Chang?
你跟阿莉莎·常怎么样了
You guys BFFs?
你们成为好闺蜜了吗
You cannot protect him.
你保护不了他的
Get rid of him
先离开他
before you lose him.
省的你失去他
Your advice was useless, Landon, just like you.
你的建议完全没用 兰登 就跟你这人一样
Hey, Wade.
嘿 韦德
Uh, you know I'm always down for more adventures
虽然我也一直都很喜欢
of Magnus the Warrior and G'nash the Bugbear,
勇士马格努斯和妖怪格纳什的故事
but I got an emergency brewing here.
但我现在真的有点紧急情况啊
Does it have anything to do with Hope acting
你这跟霍普表现的跟阿莉莎·常的升级版一样
like Alyssa Chang 2.0?
有关系吗
'Cause I've got a theory.
我有个想法呢
Ding, ding. Get in here. What do you got?
没错 快来 你发现什么了
We're dealing with a Qareen.
这是一个卡里恩
It's an Arabian monster that whispers insecurities
这是一个阿♥拉♥伯怪物 会跟人耳语灌输不安全感
and feeds off discord.
并且通过大家不合来饱餐
Its superpower is making people angry?
它的超能力是让大家生气吗
Uh, it feeds off the strife,
他是通过冲突进食的
becoming stronger and affecting more and more people
变得越来越强大 就能影响越来越多人
until it materializes into our plane.
直到他变得具体化出现在我们之间
Right now it's out of phase.
现在还不成型
It's invisible and intangible.
不可见 不可触摸
I thought the Malivore portal is closed.
马里之洼的入口不是关闭了吗
I mean, isn't it?
不是吗
I don't know how it got here,
我不知道那玩意怎么来的
but it's definitely real.
但绝对是真实的
I saw it.
我看到了
You said it's invisible.
你不是说是无形的吗
Not to fairies.
仙子是能看到的
So...
所以
we are going to try
我们要试一试
a meditative exercise
冥想练习
to calm our nerves...
来舒缓我们的神经
They are so soft.
他们都太软弱了
Only you can protect them all.
只有你可以保护他们所有人
Really? Some hurt feelings, and this is what we're doing?
得了吧 受了点伤就来干这个啊
It's no wonder I have to do everything myself.
怪不得所有事情都要我自己来干
Sounds like this will be especially helpful
看来这个练习对我们其中某些人
for some of us.
会格外有帮助呢
Now close your eyes.
大家闭上眼睛
Focus on your breathing...
专注于自己的呼吸
...and embrace the silence.
拥抱寂静
Emma, could I borrow you for a sec?
艾玛 能来一下吗
We're in the middle of something.
我们正有事呢
So am I, and my thing doesn't include,
我也有事 而且我的事情可不包括
like, "Kum-Bah-Yah" circle time.
围成一圈神神道道的
Sit.
坐下
You and your sister should have been here from the start.
你和你妹妹应该一开始就来的
Again. Eyes closed.
再来 闭上眼睛
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表