剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我需要去找个女巫
There's plenty of those around here.
这儿也有很多女巫阿
Mikaelson witch.
迈克尔森家族的女巫
Hope's aunt.
霍普的姑妈
I needed answers.
我需要答案
I needed a push to do the right thing.
我需要一个推力才能继续做正确的事
Bring back everyone's memories.
带回每个人的记忆
* I will send out an army... *
我会派一支军队
Hope's family was missing a piece of their life, too.
霍普的家族也失去了他们生活中的某些记忆
* Night, it's true... *
黑夜里 真的
I needed to see that for myself,
我得亲眼看看
so I would stop being so selfish.
这样我就不会那么自私了
You are literally the least selfish person
你是我见过的
I've ever met.
最不自私的人了
That's nothing I had to remember.
我无需记这些
* Over and over... *
一次又一次
'Cause it's something I'll never forget.
因为这是我永远不会忘记的事情
* I'll be your shelter *
我就是你的避风港
* I'll be your armor... *
我就是你的盔甲
But you do remember her.
但你记得她
That changes things, right?
这改变了一切 对吧
I don't know yet.
我不知道
* I hear your S.O.S... *
我听到了你的求助声
I just need some time.
我需要些时间
* Your S.O.S... *
你的求助声
I just...
我只是
need time.
需要些时间
* To find you in the middle *
去把你寻找
* Of the darkest night, it's true... *
在沉寂的黑夜里
Yeah, of course.
好
* I will rescue you *
我会把你拯救
* I will send out an army *
我会派一支军队
* To find you in the middle *
去把你寻找
* Of the darkest night... *
在沉寂的黑夜里
Hope?
霍普
* I will rescue you *
我会拯救你
Aunt Freya?
弗雷娅姑姑
* I will never stop *
我永远不会
* Marching to reach you *
停止寻觅你
* In the middle of the hardest *
尽管身处艰难的挣扎中
* Fight, it's true *
真的
* I will rescue you *
我会把你拯救
* Oh, I will rescue you. *
我会把你拯救
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表