剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Wha-- what did they say to you?
他们跟你说什么了
What exactly did they tell you to do?
他们到底让你干嘛
I have to take you to the boulders and hold you
我必须带你去石阵 在他们
while they shoot the golden arrow.
射出金箭的时候抓住你
What?
什么
Maybe help is on the way.
也许援兵就要来了
You'll never make it to both places in time.
你不可能同时赶到两个地方去的
You can't save them all. Who's it gonna be?
无法全救下来 你救哪个
Don't!
不要
You really are a basic witch.
你还真是个菜鸟女巫啊
Alyssa, please.
阿莉莎 拜托
I don't want them back. Not now, not ever.
我不想让他们回来 现在不想 永远不想
If you finish that spell, you'll kill them all.
如果你施完这个咒 你就把他们都杀了
He didn't say anything about that.
他可没说过啊
Well, think about it.
你想想
If you sever the connection, the prison world collapses.
如果你切断连接 监狱世界就瓦解了
Everyone in it will die.
里面的人都会死的
Look, I know that you're angry,
我知道你很生气
and I know that you want to hurt them.
我也知道你想伤害他们
But you're not a murderer.
但你不是个杀人凶手
Trust me, you don't want to be responsible for someone's death.
相信我 你不想担上害死别人的罪责
It stays with you.
这种感觉会一直跟随着你
You carry it forever.
你要永远承担着
I know.
我知道
That isn't me.
这不是我弄得
It's not too late.
现在还不晚
Dorian, you can fight this.
多里安 你可以战胜这个的
I'm sorry, Landon.
抱歉 兰登
I promised I'd keep you safe.
我发誓过保护你安全的
But I have to hold you while they shoot the arrow.
但他们射金箭的时候我必须抓住你
I have to. I have to hold you.
不得不这样 必须抓住你
You-You-You'll be okay.
你会没事的
I'll go get help.
我会去找帮手的
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
You won't make it in time.
你不可能及时赶到的
Just stay with me.
陪我呆一会儿吧
Okay.
好的
Landon?
兰登
It's all right.
没事的
It's not your fault, all right?
不怪你 好吗
No matter what happens, you're still one of the heroes.
无论发生什么 你依旧是位英雄
Okay. You hear me?
好的 听到了吗
No matter what.
无论怎样
Okay.
好的
No. Mr. Williams?
不要 威廉姆斯先生
Holy crap. It worked.
我靠 管用了
I'll get you out, I promise.
我会帮你出去的 我保证
I know you will.
我知道你会的
Now you got to go!
现在快走吧
I will never forgive you.
我永远不会原谅你的
It's like I was
就如同
trying to tell you the night that you shot me.
你射杀我那晚我想对你说的一样
Some people don't know what to do with a second chance.
有些人不懂得珍惜第二次机会
Thank you.
谢谢
I put Elizabeth in danger.
我还让伊丽莎白陷入了危险
If you wish to thank me, take care of her.
如果你要谢我的话啊 就照顾好她吧
So, how exactly do we do this?
我们到底要怎么样做
You touch me and become the anchor.
你触碰我 就会成为锚
Okay. Um...
好的
Can you tell your sister...
能告诉你姐姐
...something a better man would say?
一位更优秀的男人会说的话吗
Hey, you made it.
你做到了
Josie?
乔茜
It's me, guys.
是我啊
I'm back.
我回来了
Landon's in trouble.
兰登有麻烦了
What happened?
怎么回事
I had to make a choice.
我不得不做选择
And...
还有
I didn't choose Landon.
我没选择兰登
But it's okay
但没关系
because he's gonna come out any second,
因为他随时都会复活的
and-and if I...
如果我
When I open my eyes,
当我睁开眼睛的时候
he's gonna be there.
他就会在那
My God. I don't see him.
天那 我没看见他
I do.
我看见了
Dorian, hey, it's gonna be okay, buddy.
多里安 会没事的 兄弟
Just hang in there, hang in there.
坚持下去 坚持住
* Can you hear me? *
你能听见我吗
Hey.
嘿
Lizzie should stay off her feet for a day or two.
丽兹这两天都不能活动
And, uh, she shouldn't lift anything heavy.
而且她不能举重物
I'm, uh...
我
I'm glad to have the real you back.
我很高兴真正的你回来了
Same.
我也是
* Fade to black *
消失在黑暗中
* Are you coming or going? *
你是去是留
* Heaven can wait *
天堂可以等一等了
* Forever is too late *
永恒太过久远
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
* Forever is too late... *
永恒太过久远
Am I already dead?
我已经死了吗
It's astral projection.
这是灵体投射
Josie's helping me. Ah.
乔茜在帮我
I had to see you.
我必须来看看你
The spell that we did
我们为了逃离这个世界
to escape this world is making it unstable.
施的咒语让这个世界不稳定了
It won't last much longer.
它快撑不住了
All good things, as they say.
正如他们所说 都是好结果啊
* Calling... *
呼唤着
Listen,
听着
go to a building called Triad Industries
去乔治亚州的福特谷找一个建筑
in Fort Valley, Georgia.
叫三合会
There's a black pit there
那儿有个黑色的洞
that's a door to another dimension.
那是去往另一个维度的门
Dive in, and maybe you can escape.
跳下去 你也许可以逃脱
Maybe.
也许能吧
If I make it in time.
如果我及时赶到的话
* Fading, fade out... *
消逝
I'm so sorry for what I did to you.
我很抱歉 我对你做了那些事情
* Fade out... *
消逝
I'm sorry that I have such terrible taste in men.
我也很抱歉 我选男人的品味太差了
You know, I did warn you when we first met.
你知道 我们初遇时我是警告过你的
You should have kept your distance.
你本应该保持距离
* Fading, fade out... *
消逝
Fort Valley, Georgia.
乔治亚州 福特谷
Say it back.
说给我听
I remember.
我记得呢
* This world is calling... *
这个世界呼唤着
I'll always remember.
我会永远记着
* Awaken... *
苏醒着
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
再见了 伊丽莎白
* Fading *
消逝
* Fade out, caught in the in-between *
消失了 困在两难之间
* Fading, fade out... *
消逝
I think I would have liked this place.
我想我会喜欢这个地方的
* Fading, fade out *
消逝
* Caught in the in-between *
困在两难之间
* Fading, fade out *
消逝
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表