剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Because it's what you wanted.
因为这是你想要的
Dad, you put it to a vote.
爸爸 你提出投票
You knew that this place shouldn't be run
你知道这个地方不应该
by a human anymore,
再由一个人类来管理
but you couldn't bring yourself to leave,
你却不能自己主动提出离开
so you had us make that choice for you.
所以你让我们为你做了选择
That sounds like something your mother would say.
这听起来好像你妈妈说的话
She also said that your dream was to create a place
她还说过 你的梦想就是创造一个
where we could learn to be ourselves, to be safe.
我们可以学会做自己 有安全感的地方
You've done that,
你做到了
so now we have to move on to the next chapter of our lives.
所以我们现在必须要继续下一个篇章了
We have to learn to do this without you.
我们得学会没有你也能活下去
* Get what I want... *
得到我想要的
Dad,
爸爸
I voted you out so you could have your own life.
我投了你一票 这样你才能有自己的生活
Start dating.
开始约会
Start letting us go,
开始学会放手
because we're fine...
因为我们都过的很好
because of you.
因为你
Definitely that one.
穿那件吧
Yeah?
是吗
I picked out an outfit for you, too.
我给你也弄了一套衣服
Rise and shine, brother vampire.
吸血鬼先生 起床喜洋洋
Talk to me like the rain,
像雨滴一样在我耳边低语
and I will lie here and listen.
我会躺下仔细听
You're a poet.
你是个诗人
Nah, that's Tennessee Williams, bruh.
不是我 这是田纳西·威廉姆的诗 兄弟
But tell me what I want to hear,
但是告诉我我想听到的
and there's more where that came from.
还有它们是从哪里来的
What do you wish to know?
你想知道些什么
What kind of vamp you are.
你是哪种吸血鬼
The kind that rips rabbits... or throats?
是吸兔子血的还是人的
I am
我只是
a man who has made mistakes,
一个做了错事的人
but if-if you revive me,
但是如 如果你让我复活
I will not make them again.
我不会再犯错了
Great.
好极了
Then I'm not interested.
那我就不感兴趣了
Isn't that what you wanted to hear?
这不就是你想听到的吗
You know, this school's already full of poseurs
这个学校里已经有太多装腔作势的人了
denying their basic instincts.
否认他们的本能
I was hoping you were different.
我还希望你有所不同呢
Guess not.
看来没什么不一样
I am in this state for the very sin that you desire.
我因为你的罪变成了这样
I fed on so many humans back in my day
我以前吸了很多人的血
that it was no longer for hunger, it was merely sport.
不是因为饥饿 只是一个游戏而已
The cobblestones, they ran red with blood.
鹅卵石都被血染红
Well, in that case...
既然这样
...I'll burn you after the party.
晚会结束后我就烧死你
You deceived me.
你耍了我
you look amazing.
你看上去真美
Thank you.
谢谢
So do you.
你也是
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you get up to today?
你今天都干嘛了
little bit of this...
干点这个
little bit of that.
干点那个
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
Sorry, I-- no, I'm sorry.
对不起 我 不 我才该说对不起
You?
你呢
Same.
一样
You okay?
你还好吗
You seem... Yeah.
你看起来好像 没事
I was... with my dad.
我和我爸爸在一起来着
It's fine now.
现在没事了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You just... you seem...
你好像 你看起来
fidgety. No, no, I'm just, uh...
有点不安 不 我只是
I'm just excited.
我只是太激动了
Landon.
兰登
You know that we don't have to...
你知道我们今晚不是非得
dance tonight if you don't want to.
跳舞哈 如果你不想的话
Really? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
Okay, cool.
那太好了
We also totally don't have to have sex tonight.
我们今晚也不一定非得做♥爱♥
Um... In case your use
除非 你所说的跳舞
of dancing wasn't a metaphor.
是暗指别的
It was. Okay, good.
的确 好吧
You're special.
你很特别
So I want it to be special.
我希望这一刻也很特别
That moment we both look at each other...
那一刻我们凝视着彼此
...and we both know.
我们都了解
That sounds nice.
听起来真美
Let's just enjoy the dance.
让我们痛快的跳舞吧
Yeah. Dance is that way.
好的 舞池在那边
I knew that. Right.
我知道 好吧
* I said *
我说过
* Dance hall days, love *
亲爱的 让我们尽情的跳舞吧
* Dance hall days *
尽情的跳舞吧
* Dance hall days, love *
尽情的跳舞吧 我的爱
* Take your baby by the wrist *
握住她的手
* And in her mouth an amethyst *
嘴里衔着紫水晶
Hey.
嘿
I figured it out.
我弄清楚了
Sebastian's an O.G.
说的就是塞巴斯蒂安
Cold-blooded killer.
冷血杀手
For real? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
And I voted to let him out.
我投票让他出局
I... I wasn't thinking.
我不这么想
Oh, you were thinking, all right.
你就是这么想的 好吧
About Lizzie Saltzman.
涉及到丽兹·萨尔兹曼
But this is more proof that when you chase her,
但这更证明了你追她的时候
you're not peak MG, you know?
你没做真实的自己 你明白吗
I don't know what to do with that.
我不知道该怎么办
* Dance hall days... *
舞厅的日子
Dance it off.
去跳舞排解一下吧
DJ, hit me.
DJ 气氛搞起来
* It takes two to make a thing go right *
事情顺利得需要两个人
* And it takes two to make it outta sight *
要让它消失也得需要两个人
Yeah, all right, all right...
对 就这样 就这样
* I wanna rock right now *
我现在就想摇滚
* I'm Rob Base and I came to get down *
我是罗伯·贝斯 我来到了这里
* I'm not internationally known *
我没有国际知名度
* But I'm known to rock the microphone *
但大家都知道我能玩转麦克风
* Because I get stupid, it means outrageous *
我很蠢笨 意味着非同寻常
* Stay away from me if you're contagious *
要想不被传染就远离我
* 'Cause I'm the winner *
因为我是赢家
* No, I'm not a loser, to be an MC *
不 我不是失败者 我只是个MC
* Is what I choose-a *
我要的是
* Ladies love me, girls adore me *
女人们爱我 女孩们为我疯狂
* I mean even the ones who never saw me, like *
我是说即使是那些从没见过我的人
* I want you to get busy, you ready now? *
要开始疯狂起来了 准备好了吗
* One, two, three, get loose now *
一 二 三 放松
* It takes two to make a *
这需要两个人
* It-it-it-it takes two to make a, it-it-it *
这需要两个人 这 这
*It takes two. * I get why you think
这需要两个人 我明白你为什么会觉得
you need to take the deal, though.
但是你得接受这笔交易
I exist for one reason, too:
我的存在也是为了一个原因
merge with my sister.
与我姐姐结合
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表