剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
If the Oni is in you, then how are you talking?
如果恶鬼在你体内 那你怎么能说话
I don't know, but I-I can feel it in my head,
我不知道 但我能感觉到它我的脑海里
trying to take over.
想接管我的身体
I don't know how much longer I...
我不知道我还能坚持多久
Never mind.
没事了
It's gone.
它走了
You can untie me.
你可以松开我了
I didn't say that.
这不是我说的
It did, okay?
它说的 好吧
Still in me, so don't--
还在我体内
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm fine.
我没事
We should probably get out of here before we...
我们应该离开这里趁还没
Okay. You have got to stop me.
好吧 你们一定要阻止我
Please. Otherwise, this thing is gonna win.
拜托了 否则这个怪物就得逞了
She's fighting the demon somehow, like Kurutta did.
她在和恶魔作斗争 就像库鲁塔一样
I already know I'm crazy, okay? You don't have to rub it in.
我已经知道自己疯了 你没必要反复讲
Kurutta was not crazy and neither are you.
库鲁塔没疯 你也没疯
Where's Dad? I just want Dad.
爸爸呢 我要找爸爸
Kurutta fought the Oni for years, okay?
库鲁塔和恶鬼打了很多年了
If you can just give us a little bit of time, then we can...
如果你能给我们点时间 那我们就能
No. I can't live like this anymore.
不 我不想在这样活了
Sebastian isn't real.
塞巴斯蒂安不是真的
This whole time, I thought I was better,
一直以来 我都以为我好了
but I have just been seeing things,
但我一直能看见别人看不见的东西
and hearing things and feeling things that no one else does.
听到感觉到别人感觉不到的事情
And it's scary.
好吓人
Scarier than any demon in my head.
比我脑袋里的魔鬼还可怕
Although that sucks, too.
尽管魔鬼也很可怕
Lizzie.
丽兹
Lizzie, it's okay, okay?
丽兹 没事的
We're gonna fix you. No.
我们会治好你的
There's no fixing me, Jo.
我是治不好的 乔
I am just... shattered.
我已经支离破碎了
The pieces are too small to put back together.
碎得无法拼凑了
Tell Dad that I love him.
告诉爸爸我爱他
But you have to end this.
但你得终结这一切
What?
什么
With that sword.
用这把剑
Whoa. I know that we just met,
我知道我们才刚认识
but there's no way that we are gonna let that happen.
但我们不可能让你没命的
You have no choice.
你们别无选择
This will not stop until you give me the boy.
不把那个男孩交出来这事就没完
Lizzie?
丽兹
Lizzie, you got to fight this thing.
丽兹 你要和这个魔鬼对抗
Fighting is useless.
对抗也没用
Malivore still lives,
马里之洼还活着
and his control over us is stronger than ever.
他对我们的掌控比以前更强大
Soon, the likes of me will be the least of your concerns.
不久 我们这些鬼怪就不关你们的事了
Distracted during a monologue.
独白的时候分心了
Classic villain mistake.
经典的混♥蛋♥错误
Jo, you got to do this.
乔 你一定要这么做
For me.
为了我
Okay?
好吗
It's only a matter of time
反正你在合并前痛扁我
before you kick my ass in the Merge, anyway.
只是时间问题
And this is better than the Merge, because this way
这可比合并要好 因为这一次
you won't have to live with some messed-up part of me
你脑子里再也不用和这样混乱的我
in your brain forever,
让你抓狂的我
driving you as crazy I am.
一起生活了
We weren't gonna talk about that until we had real solutions.
等我们找到解决办法再说这个
Well, maybe this is it.
也许就是这个办法
Josie, it's coming back. Please.
乔西 它又来了 求你了
You got to do it.
你一定要动手
If Josie won't do this, then you have to.
如果乔西下不了手 就你来
There's so much black magic in it, it hurts to hold.
里面有大量黑魔法 握住会刺痛
Probably won't feel much better getting stabbed by it.
被刺可能也不好受
I can pull the magic out of this,
我可以把里面的魔法逼出来
I may be able to get the Oni out of you.
我也许可以把魔鬼从你身体里赶出来
You did it.
你做到了
I love you.
我爱你
You better.
你好多了
Hey.
嘿
It was you. Uh, yeah, that moved you here? Yeah.
是你 把你送到这的人吗 是我
Didn't really want you bursting into flames in the middle of town square.
并不想让你在镇中心广场上冲进火焰
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个
Why do I see you every time I die?
为何我每次死去都能看到你
You should get back to Josie.
你该回去找乔西了
Ms. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼小姐
What's wrong?
怎么了
I did black magic.
我施了黑魔法
Not on purpose this time.
这次不是故意的
After this morning's declaration,
今早的公告之后
I can only assume it was absolutely necessary.
我只能认为这是出于必要
I feel really sick.
我真的很难受
You said you had something that could help.
你说你有东西能帮我
mora miserium,
病痛调节仪
a tool used by certain sects of witches
是个给某些宗派的女巫使用的工具
to withhold the ill effects of using such magic.
能抑制使用黑魔法后的病态
For how long?
需要多久
Indefinitely.
不确定
So long as it doesn't shatter.
只要它不再粉碎了
Simply place your hands on the glass,
只需把手放在上面
and all will be as it should be.
一切就生效了
I feel better.
我感觉好多了
I think it's working.
见效了
Yes.
是的
It is.
的确
Here's your stupid camera back.
你的相机还你
Done with your project already?
计划完成了吗
No longer associated.
用不上了
Creative differences.
创造性有所不同
Sorry. Didn't see you.
抱歉 没看到你
What did you say to Elizabeth?
你对伊丽莎白说什么了
I am now no longer able to reach her.
我现在都接触不到她了
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
But you can't... Yo.
但你不能 喂
Who you talking to, man?
你跟谁说话呢
Oh, yes. No, he can't see me.
对了 他看不见我的
You're not even real.
你并不是真实存在的
No, I'm very real.
不 我非常真实
And I need your help.
而且我需要你的帮助
* Someone told me *
有人跟我说
* Write clear and true *
写下清晰的事实
* About what hurts... *
写下伤痕
I should have been there tonight.
我今晚就该在场的
With you and the girls.
陪着你和孩子们的
I got distracted from what matters most.
我尽顾着无关紧要的事去了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't know what would have happened
如果你不在的话
to Lizzie or Josie if you hadn't have been there.
我不知道丽兹和乔西会出什么事
They're stronger than you think.
她们比你想的更坚强
They didn't need my help.
她们没用我帮忙
Maybe.
也许吧
And what about Landon?
兰登呢
For the last time, I'm not going back.
再说最后一遍 我不会回去的
Hope, you told me
霍普 你告诉我的
that you and Landon shared an epic love.
你和兰登的爱情荡气回肠
* In the ashes that unearth *
未现的灰尘里
So what's really holding you back?
你在顾虑什么呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表