剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... I found a way to bring back
吸血鬼后裔前情提要 我知道怎么找回
everyone's Malivore memories.
所有人的马里之洼记忆了
Landon, I love you.
兰登 我爱你
Monsters aren't the only problem.
怪物们不是唯一的问题
So I have to leave, knowing that they'll follow me.
我必须离开 他们一定会跟着我
When the moon reaches its apex tomorrow night... Simu-me will disintegrate.
当明晚月亮升到最高时 西穆就会衰变
It's the only way anyone can think of to close the portal - My consciousness
这是任何人都能想到的唯一能关闭入口的方式 我的意识
will transfer to the next person I cut.
会传给下一个我杀了的人
Ah, yes, I did a spell to alter your appearance.
没错 我用咒语改变了你的外形
Turn you into the most vile thing
把你变成了我能想到的
I could imagine.
最丑陋的东西
I just look like me.
这不还是我吗
Then I nailed it. Huh. I thought you'd rather
所以说我做的很好 我以为你更想看着
stare at Landon's sad little face.
兰登那张小帅脸
Sorry.
抱歉
To be honest, I'm glad you're here.
实话说 我很高兴你在这儿
You clearly hate me, so I can't imagine why.
你显然很恨我 所以为什么这么说
Because there's still time for you to come to your senses
在你把我扔进坑里之前
before you toss me into the pit.
还是有时间恢复理智的
One, it's more of a ditch;
第一 那是个沟
two, I'm really looking forward to it;
第二 我很期待这么做
and three, you're trapped inside a magically created body
第三 困住你的这个魔法身体
that expires at midnight.
午夜就会失效
Save your breath.
别废话了
There's no one coming to save you.
没人会来救你的
You're going into a grave you dug for yourself.
你是自掘坟墓 自作自受
Oh, my God, it's snowing.
天啊 下雪了
Oh, boy.
我的天啊
Hey!
嘿
No fair. Wasn't even looking.
不公平 我又没看到你
Okay.
好吧
Kaleb.
凯勒布
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么了
Don't be a Scrooge, Hope. It's Christmas.
别当吝啬鬼了 霍普 圣诞节到了
No. It's October.
谁说的 才十月
Christmas is a state of mind.
圣诞节是一种精神意识
It's a feeling in the air.
是一种气氛
Now... you feeling it?
现在 你感觉到了吗
Definitely feeling something.
绝对感觉到了点什么
* I'm *
我在
* Dreaming *
梦想
* Of a white... * - I got here as fast as I could.
白色的 - 我尽快赶过来了
On the drive over,
来的路上
I saw snowmen going up all over town.
到处都堆了雪人
Kids on sleds
孩子们在滑雪
and adults running around like idiots, stringing up
大人们也像傻子一样跑来跑去
Christmas lights, drinking cocoa.
挂圣诞灯 喝热可可
Did someone say "cocoa"?
谁在说热可可
This is bad, Dorian.
这不是好事 多利安
This has to be the work of another monster.
这肯定是另一个怪物干的
And the last one gave us a prophecy
上一个怪物留下的预言
that we need to figure out,
我们还没想明白
so you need to turn that music off,
赶紧把音乐关了
and get your head in the game.
回来专心干活
And you need to get your ass off the naughty list, Ric.
里克 你需要把那些破事忘了
Okay?
听到了吗
So, like I said,
所以 先尝尝
cocoa, and then we can talk about
热可可 然后我们再聊
whatever it is you want to talk about.
你想聊的话题
Now, what were you so worried about?
你到底在担心什么
I, uh... don't remember.
我 想不起来了
* Of a white *
白色的
* Christmas *
圣诞节
* With every Christmas card *
我写的每一张
* I write *
圣诞卡
* May your days be merry *
都祝你幸福
* And bright... *
开心
Dr. Saltzman. I need your help.
萨尔兹曼医生 我需要你帮忙
What are you wearing?
你穿的这是什么
Dorian had an extra one.
多利安给我的
Lucky me, right?
我可真幸运
No, Ric. We're the lucky ones.
没有 里克 我们才幸运
Because Dr. Saltzman is gonna spend Christmas with us.
萨尔兹曼医生要跟我们一起过圣诞节了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Lizzie!
丽兹
We get it, Hope. You're back.
知道了 霍普 你回来了
Now disappear again.
现在你可以消失了
Ah. You're still a bitch. Thank God.
谢天谢地 你还是那么讨厌
What?
什么
What is happening? I don't know.
发生什么了 我不知道
It's like everyone in the school is happy except for us.
好像除了咱俩 全校的人都很开心
Too happy.
过于开心了
Like scary happy.
毛骨悚然的开心
Merry, even. They all think that it's Christmas.
甚至是喜庆 他们都以为是圣诞节了
And the snow probably doesn't help.
现在下雪也没起什么好作用
It's snowing? How?
下雪了 怎么会
Uh, another monster, I'm guessing.
又有怪物来了吧 我猜
This is terrible news.
太可怕了
It's freaking fall. Not winter.
这是他妈的秋天 不是冬天
What am I gonna wear?
那我该穿什么呢
Something to travel in?
路上穿的那种
I'm gonna need you to hit the road.
你现在需要马上出发
You want me to quest for Frodo Baggins,
你想让我去找佛罗多·巴金斯
don't you?
是不是
I thought that the monsters weren't after him now.
我以为怪物已经不追他了
We don't know what they want,
我们也不知道他们要干什么
or even who they're working for anymore.
也不知道他们的同伙是谁
I just need Landon to be safe.
我只希望兰登安全
Fine.
好吧
A little locator spell and then off to Mordor I go.
说个定位咒 然后我就去莫多
I come bearing gifts.
我带礼物来的
More like a peace offering, really.
其实我是来求和的
I thought that the three of us
我以为咱们三个
had already made peace.
已经没事了
Well, this whole school year, I have been really naughty.
可是 整个学年我都表现得不好
I've not been the supportive sister that I want to be.
没像个妹妹一样支持你们
And then there's Landon.
还有兰登的事情
It was wrong of me to be jealous
我真的不应该嫉妒
when his subconscious just chose you.
哪怕他下意识的选了你
But thankfully, Christmas
但是谢天谢地 圣诞节就是
is all about forgiveness, right?
要我们互相宽恕的 对吧
Cookie?
吃饼干吗
Run.
快去
What kind of cookie?
什么口味的饼干
Dude, you didn't have to get me anything.
哥们 你不用送我礼物
I mean, we don't even know
咱们根本不知道我生日
when my birthday is, just that it's this month.
具体是哪天 只知道是这个月
Okay, then today's as good a day as any. Open it up.
所以今天跟其他日子没区别 打开吧
Um, it's...
这是
I have no idea.
什么鬼
So while you were trapped in wolf form,
你被困在狼形态的时候
I had Josie do a lineage spell to see if you had any ancestors
我让乔西做了个血缘咒语 看有没有你的祖先
who might know how to turn you back.
知道怎么把你变回来
I figured it was a long shot,
我觉得可能希望不大
but she got a hit.
可是她找到线索了
Your parents.
是你父母
My parents are dead, Lan.
我父母已经死了 兰
That's what we thought.
我们都以为如此
But the people who raised you till you were ten
可是把你养大到十岁的人
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表