剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Are you even listening to me?
你在听我讲话吗
Yeah, I'm always listening.
嗯嗯 我一直都听呢
Well, do you speak anymore?
那你还说话吗
I mean, ever since you got back to school,
自从你回了学校之后
your sentences have averaged three words each.
你说话都没有超过三个字了
That's not true.
才不是
That's three words.
你看 三个字
Hey, man, watch what you...
你怎么不看路啊
Look, I know you say you're fine, but you were stuck
我知道你说你没事 但你被卡在狼人形状太久了
as a wolf for a pretty long time. Yeah, and I'm back now.
是 但我现在恢复了啊
So it's all good.
所以没事了
Thanks to Hope.
多谢霍普啊
Yeah, she was pretty incredible.
是啊 她一直都很厉害
why you came with me.
所以你还真是因为这个跟我来的
What? You just want to see Hope again?
什么 你只是想再见霍普吗
No. I, um, want to stop these monsters from getting to you.
不啊 我不想让这些怪物接近你啊
And if we see Hope, I mean, that's-that's cool, too.
如果见到了霍普 也不错啊
Yeah, it would be cool, too.
确实不错啊
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Raf? Raf? Raf?
拉夫 拉夫
MAN: Slow down!
慢点啊
Dude, I'm gonna find someone who can
大哥 我去找个能听懂日语的好吧
understand you, but I need to know
但你先别在这捅来捅去的了
you're not gonna go stabbing... Konichiwa.
你好啊
Since when do you speak Japanese?
你啥时候会说日语了
Since Lizzie's old therapist was next to a Japanese language school.
因为丽兹之前的心理治疗就在一个日语学校旁边啊
...Kurutta.
库鲁塔
Uh... What's he saying?
他说什么
He's crazed?
他疯了吗
Kurutta.
库鲁塔
Oh, I think that's his name.
这好像是他的名字啊
Also, another word for "crazed."
也是疯了的意思
He's a... demon hunter?
他是恶魔猎人吗
Looking for an Oni,
在找一个恶鬼
which is like a demon- ghost-monster kind of a thing.
就是类似于恶魔鬼魂怪物的一个东西吧
Sounds like that's our next Malivore monster.
这应该就是下一个马里之洼怪物了
Then the Oni's probably wherever Landon is.
那这个恶鬼估计跟兰登在一起呢
Uh, he said he followed his sword here,
他说他跟随着他的来到这里
and it glows around...
然后会发光的
Jintsu-riki?
在 什么玩意旁边
Oh, oh, supernaturals.
哦对 邪恶力量
Okay. Makes sense why he wound up here.
好吧 也说明他为啥跑到这来了
But I've never seen one of those.
但这玩意我还没见过呢
He said that we wouldn't know if the Oni was here or not.
他说我们不知道恶鬼到没到这里
It possesses people,
它会附身到人身上的
and it could be anywhere.
可能在任何地方
In anyone.
任何人身上
Watch yourself, bro.
看路啊 哥们
Go fail chemistry.
祝你化学挂科
Hey.
嘿
I shouldn't have asked you to come with me. We can go.
我不该让你跟我一起来的 我们走吧
Raf?
拉夫
Raf.
拉夫
Scalare.
拦住
Hope.
霍普
How are you always in the right place at the right time?
你怎么总能在对的时间出现在对的地方
That's funny.
有意思
I was just thinking the exact opposite thing.
我的想法♥正♥好相反
There you are. I need you.
你在这 我正找你呢
So you can apologize for this?
找我是要跟我道歉吗
Are you seriously using black magic again?
你又使用黑魔法了吗
Allow me to remind you that whenever you do,
我要提醒你 无论何时你做什么
whatever happens to you happens to me, too.
发生在你身上的事也会发生在我身上
And I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It won't happen again.
不会有下次了
Well, you're just lucky
你走运了
that Sebastian appreciates the old-fashioned look.
正好塞巴斯蒂安喜欢老式的造型
Who the hell is that?
那是谁啊
Long story. Short version?
说来话长 长话短说
He is a samurai/demon hunter
他是一个找不到恶鬼的恶魔猎人
who lost his Oni and the only way we can kill it
我们杀死他的唯一方法是
is with his demon-banishing sword
在他把兰登带到马里之洼之前
before it carries off Landon into Malivore.
用驱魔剑杀了他
Can you come?
你能帮我吗
Well, I suppose if I reschedule my date,
我想如果我重新安排我的日程
it would give this rash some time to clear up.
会给这皮疹一段时间让它痊愈
Ah, thank you, thank you, thank you.
啊 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Kurutta.
库鲁塔
He's talking about me, isn't he?
他在说我 是吗
He's calling me crazy. No.
他说我疯了 不
No, he's talking about the Oni.
不是 他说的是恶鬼
It possesses people, crazy.
它占有人类 使之疯狂
Well, then I retract my offer.
那我收回我的提议
My mental health is the most precious thing that I have, Jo.
我的精神健康是我拥有的最宝贵的东西 乔
A rash I can deal with,
我能对付皮疹
but I cannot risk crazy. I'm sorry.
但我不能冒险跟疯子一起去 我很抱歉
Thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我留下来
Last time I asked Maya what was going on in her life,
上次我问玛雅她过得怎么样
she called me a narc.
她说我多管闲事
Well, I guess that means you're doing something right.
我想这意味着你做的是对的
Here we are...
我们在这里
About that restraining order--
关于禁令
I was just doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
But off the record, can I be honest?
但私下里 我能实话实说吗
I wish more people would be.
我倒希望大家都坦诚相待呢
That headmaster is a dick.
那个校长是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. Will you give me a moment?
我很抱歉 等我一下好吗
Let's go, Wolves!
加油 狼人队
What were you two even doing here?
你们俩来这干什么
Looking for answers.
寻找答案
And, I guess... you.
我猜 就是你吧
Dad? Josie.
爸爸 乔西
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
He said, "We came to protect
他说 我们是来保护那个
the bonsai-headed boy."
爆♥炸♥头男孩的
I think.
我觉得
That's Japanese for,
这是日语的
"What the hell is she doing here?"
她到底在这儿干什么
This is not
我一开始
what I signed up for.
可没想掺和这个啊
Sorry, brotato.
抱歉 老兄
AV club members get equipment priority.
视频俱乐部成员优先获得设备
You're the only one in the AV club, Wes.
你是视频俱乐部里唯一的成员 维斯
It's Wade. Whatever.
我叫韦德 无所谓
Look, I need to help a friend with a project.
听着 我要帮朋友做个项目
An important one. This might be the only way
很重要的事 这可能是我唯一能让她
I could get her to see the truth.
看到真♥相♥的方法
Cinema verité.
真实的电影
I can dig it.
我觉得不错啊
All this time travel's been hard on the camera, Bon.
这段时间在镜头前很难熬
There it is.
在这里
Yay!
耶
This tape is used. Who cares?
这是用过的带子 谁在乎呢
Just record over it.
就覆盖掉就好了啊
Just because she's supernatural doesn't mean we can trust her.
仅仅因为她有超能力并不意味着我们可以信任她
I mean, she shouldn't be here.
我是说 她不应该在这里的
Look, I will take all the help I can get.
听着 我会接受所有的帮助
Even from him.
甚至是他的帮忙
So ask him to tell us everything we should know.
所以请他告诉我们应该知道的一切
Kurutta-san.
库鲁塔君
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表