剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我必须再见你一面
You remind me of someone I used to know.
你让我回想起了我之前认识的一个人
I don't know.
这我可不好说
I'm pretty unique.
我还算挺特立独行的
Yes. As was she.
没错 她也是
I once thought that she
我曾经认为她
was the most beautiful young woman I would ever see.
是我所见的人中最美丽年轻的女人了
Is that line supposed to work on me?
你觉得那句话同样适用于我吗
Either way, it is a line
无论如何 那是一条
that we cannot cross. Why not?
我们无法逾越的界限 为什么不可以
And no riddles this time.
这次你可别再给我打哑谜了
Because you bewitch me, Elizabeth.
因为你给我下了咒 伊丽莎白
Well, duh. I'm a witch.
那不是当然的吗 我是女巫啊
Are you a monster?
你是怪物吗
Yes.
是的
I am a vampyr.
我是个吸血鬼
Creature of the night.
夜的使者
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Uh, um... I'm a bit confused.
我有点疑惑了
So was I. I thought you were, like, a kraken or something.
我也是 我还以为你是什么北海巨妖啥的
But this is no big deal.
但是这不重要了
Some of my best friends are vampires.
我有一些好朋友也是吸血鬼
Are we to just be... friends, then?
那我们俩就只能 是朋友了么
No. Because friends don't get to do this...
不 因为我的朋友可不能这么做
Hope? No!
霍普 不
Raf.
拉斐
Lan, it's not done!
兰 它还没死呢
I thought you were gone.
我以为你已经走了
You can stop thinking it, bro, 'cause I'm back.
你可以不用再想了 兄弟 因为我回来了
Thanks to you, man.
多亏了你 兄弟
No, it was, it was her, she...
不 是她 是她
She saved us both. What--
她救了我们俩 什么
Who was that girl?
那个女孩是谁
The thing about being alone is that it can never last.
关于独来独往 只能说这是无法永远持续下去的状态
Dad! Dad!
爸 爸
* Waves on the ocean *
海上的波浪
* Hearts in the sand... *
沙滩上的爱心
At some point,
在某些时刻
we all need to reach out and find comfort.
我们都需要走出自己的小天地去寻求安慰
At first, to what we know:
首先 寻求我们所熟悉的
the people, the places,
那些人 那些地方
how everything used to be.
事物原本的样子
* Grace washing over you *
恩典洗涤了你的内心
* So hold the ones you love tonight *
所以今晚挽留住你亲爱的人
* Don't let go, don't blink *
别放手 别眨眼
* Easy. Stop. 'Cause time is gonna *
放松点 停下来 因为时间将会
* Pass you by... *
与你擦肩而过
But things change. And no matter what you do,
但事情都会变的 无论你怎么做
it's never gonna be the same.
都不会回到从前了
So the question becomes, where do you go?
所以那个问题便成了 你会去哪
What do you do?
你要做什么
* What if all we have is now? * Hope?
倘若我们只能拥有此刻 霍普
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I just, I wanted to see how
我只是 我就想看看
you and Ethan were doing after the game.
你和伊森比赛之后怎么样了
He worked so hard for that scholarship.
他为了奖学金做了那么多的努力
And now it's over.
现在全完了
Maybe it doesn't matter as long as you go somewhere.
或许只要在你还在探索目标的旅途中时 这些都不重要
* Billions of miles will fade into dust... *
世间万物终将归为尘土
Hey. How's Raf?
拉斐怎么样了
* So hold the ones you love tonight *
所以今晚挽留住你亲爱的人吧
Adjusting.
还在调整
* Don't let go, don't blink... *
别放手 别眨眼
That's... more than I can say.
我现在不知道说什么
I don't know why I'm acting like this.
我不知道为什么我会这样
I feel like, I don't know, something inside me
我感觉 我讲不清楚 深埋在我体内的某个东西
is just off.
仿佛消失了
* It's always ticking down... *
时间总是滴答滴答地走过
Sounds like we both had a day.
听起来咱们俩这一天都过得够呛的
You want to go first or should I?
你先开口还是我先开口
* What if all we have is now? *
倘若我们只能拥有此时呢
After you left the game...
在你离开比赛之后
I did something horrible.
我做了件很可怕的事
I hurt someone.
我伤害了某人
And I think I wanted to.
而且我认为 我确实是想这么做的
* So hold the ones you love... *
所以挽留住你爱的人吧
Whatever you did,
无论你做了什么
it wouldn't have happened if I'd just listened to you.
要是我早听了你的话 那件事都不会发生
* Don't blink, 'cause *
别眨眼 因为
* Time is gonna... *
时间将会
You were right about Hope.
霍普的事情上你是对的
The girl from the football game?
橄榄球比赛上的那个女孩吗
She's definitely not who she says she is.
她绝对不是她所说的那个人
Who is she?
她是谁
I was kind of hoping you'd help me figure it out.
我还希望你能帮助我一起查清楚
Along with a bunch of other stuff, too.
还有很多其他的事情也是
Like what?
什么事情
The monsters are back.
怪物们回来了
I have no idea how or why, or if it's gonna stop.
我不知道这是怎么一回事 我也不知道能否阻止这一切
All I know is that whatever I did to take down Malivore,
我只知道我之前无论对马里瓦尔做了什么
it didn't work, and now I think
都无济于事 现在我觉得
the monsters are coming after me, and...
那些怪物都在冲着我来 而且
* Hold the ones you love *
挽留住你亲爱的人吧
* Tonight *
就今晚
* Don't let go... *
别放手
But seeing you is the only thing
但是唯独能够见你
that's making me feel a little bit better about any of this.
才能让我在挺过这些糟心的事情中让自己感觉好点
I'd really like to kiss you now.
我现在真的很想亲吻你
* It's always ticking down. *
时间永远在滴答滴答地逝去
Landon...
兰德勒
whatever monsters
无论那些马里瓦尔的
are coming for you from Malivore,
怪物们有什么通天的本领
are gonna have to go through a very powerful witch
想挨你一下 都必须得先过了我这种力量强大
who apparently has anger issues.
还有点愤怒控制问题的女巫这关
I'm not gonna let them get you.
我不会让他们伤你分毫的
Okay? I promise.
好吗 我保证
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表