剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
sent the Saltzmans to a prison world.
而且她把萨尔茨曼一家送去了监狱世界
Allegedly.
据说的而已
Okay, bottom line,
好吧 再说底线问题
dark evil temptresses
腹黑邪恶的美女
aren't really my thing anymore.
也不是我的菜啊
Yeah, then why are you all she ever talks about?
嗯 那她怎么老提到你
She doesn't even see the rest of us.
她眼里甚至都看不到别人
Uh, speak for yourself, homeboy.
你是在指自己呢吧 兄弟
You're both into her?
你们俩都喜欢她
So, y'all are into the same girl.
这么说你们喜欢上了同一个人
And then she...
而她
she's into me. Oh!
喜欢我
I-I guess I must be cute or something.
我想我肯定比你俩更讨人喜欢吧
You enjoy that while you can, because I'm pretty sure
趁你还能享受的时候尽情享受吧 因为我很确定
she'll be seeing things a little differently soon, so...
她肯定很快就会改观了
Yeah, well, they say eyesight's the first thing to go, so...
当然了 他们说一个人的视力好是首要的 所以
Well, how about I mess up your eyesight right now?
这样啊 那不然我现在把你弄瞎怎么样
Shut up and look.
闭嘴 看那里
We're tracking a moving target.
我们追踪的目标会动
It's worse than we thought.
比我们想象的还要糟
The Saltzmans are stuck inside of a prison world with
萨尔茨曼一家和杀了他们母亲的那个家伙
the guy who murdered their mother-- they're all in danger.
关在了一个监狱里 他们有危险了
Alyssa must have kept the original ascendant hidden.
阿莉莎一定把原来的星位藏起来了
You know she's not just gonna hand it over.
你知道的 她不会轻易交出来的
I have to know if the Saltzmans are still alive.
我必须得确认萨尔茨曼一家是否还活着
And the only way to do it is to astral-project there.
唯一的办法就是把灵体投射过去
Hope... we had a deal. You might get lost
霍普 我们约定过的 你可能会迷失在那里
and not find your way back. In my dream
找不到回来的路 我的梦里
Josie said to me, "We're not alone."
乔茜跟我说 我们并不孤单
Okay. Look, Landon, I have to try.
好了 听着 兰登 我必须得试试
If they've been in danger this whole time and something happens
如果因为我找不到救他们出来的办法 使他们一直处于危险中
because I couldn't find a way to save them...
出了什么事情的话
Hey, sorry to intrude.
嘿 抱歉打扰了
Got some good news-- so...
有好消息
Joshua's doing some research for us. He said there's
约书亚一直在帮我们做研究 他说
a rare flower that grows near the falls.
瀑布附近有一种稀有的花
The extract makes people tell you their deepest secrets.
它的成分会让人们说出他们内心深处的秘密
If we give that to Alyssa,
如果我们把这种花给阿莉莎
we can get her to tell us where the ascendant is.
我们就能让她告诉我们星盘在哪了
Landon, you come with me.
兰登 你和我来
Yeah. No.
好的 不行
He stays here.
他得留这儿
You try to contact them, I'll be right back.
你试着联♥系♥下他们 我马上回来
Okay?
好吗
If we take risks,
如果有风险
we take them together.
我们就一起承担
I'll keep him safe.
我会保证他的安全的
I promise.
我答应你
Okay, now you're gonna need to stop the bleeding.
好的 你现在得止血
There's a Laughlin clamp on the tray.
托盘上有止血钳
It kind of looks like... Yeah, I know what it looks like.
它看起来有点像 嗯 我知道它长啥样
Her mom invented it.
是她妈妈发明的
Okay.
好的
Vessel's sealed.
血止住了
Her pulse is steady.
她脉搏也稳定了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello again.
又见到你了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
She did something dangerous with black magic.
她用黑魔法做了些危险的事
And now she can't recall why.
而现在她也记不起为什么要那么做了
I must have had a reason.
我一定有我的原因
But it's blank.
不过 我还记不起来
There's something's missing from my memory.
有些片段从我记忆里流失了
Or someone.
或是有些人
Uh... same.
我也一样
I don't know what this is, but I found it in my pocket.
我不知道这是什么 但我在口袋里找到的
Who's Kai?
凯是谁
The person who's missing
那个从我们记忆中
from our memory.
消失的人
There's a spell affecting my mind.
有个魔咒在扰乱我的心智
I've felt it before.
我以前也感觉到过
Malivore.
是马里之洼
You might want to grab a seat, Jade.
你可能需要把椅子 洁德
Why? Trust me.
为什么 相信我
Harae-tamai kioku yomigaerashi-tamae.
咒语
The Salvatore School.
著名的塞尔瓦托学院啊
How I've not missed you.
我怎么从没想到过你
I told you I could get in.
我跟你说过我一定能进来的
And they have honey ham.
重要的是 他们还提供蜜汁火腿
Don't brag-- it's unbecoming.
别在这自吹自擂 真不好看
You underestimate the Tribrid at your own peril.
你低估了那个能给你带来威胁的三重混血儿
Oh, I have a plan for her.
对付她 我有我的打算
I always have a plan.
我总有自己的打算
Which is what?
那又是什么
Now, I gave you all the information you needed,
如今 我把你要的信息都给你了
so now I think it's time you return the favor, heretic.
因此 我觉得也是时候轮到你报答我了吧 异教♥徒♥
Look, Mr. Necromancer.
听着 亡灵巫师先生
The Necromancer!
是大名鼎鼎的亡灵巫师
The.
绝无仅有的
Sure. You're gonna get what you want, okay?
当然如此 你会得到你想要的 行吗
Josie Saltzman, crackling with all the black magic you need,
乔茜·萨尔茨曼 她浑身充斥着你想要的黑魔法
if you back off and do exactly as I say.
只要你走开 然后按我说的做
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Still got that golden arrow?
那金箭还在你那吗
This shouldn't take long.
应该不会花太久
Right? I can't believe I've lived in Mystic Falls this long,
对吧 我不敢相信我在神秘瀑布镇住了这么久
and I've never actually seen the falls, you know?
却从没真正地看到过瀑布
Mr. Williams?
威廉姆斯先生
You okay?
你还好吧
You must be Alyssa.
你肯定就是阿莉莎了
Big fan of your work.
我是你伟大杰作的超级粉丝
How do you feel about team-ups?
你觉得我们联手怎么样
Where's Lizzie?
丽兹在哪
Sleeping upstairs.
楼上睡觉
Kai.
凯
Try to control your emotions.
努力控制下你的情绪
I remember what Kai said.
我记得凯说过
There's still a way for us to get out.
我们还有办法出去
This whole place is just another spell.
这个地方不过也就是另一个魔咒
It's made of magic.
是魔法形成的
Magic can be siphoned.
而魔法是可以被吸收的
I can make holes in this world.
我可以在这个世界制♥造♥缺口
Doors.
许多门
So, does this mean you can get us back into the real world?
那这意味着你能把我们带回现实世界吗
It's all right.
没事的
I talked to them.
我跟他们谈过了
We just want to go home.
我们只是想回家而已
Well, we can't all go.
我们不能都离开
The magic I siphon here can't travel to the real world.
我在这儿吸收的魔法不能穿越到现实世界
The energy needs to go somewhere, which means
能量必须有去处 也就是说
someone needs to stay behind
得有人留下
to be the anchor.
来充当那个锚
It should be Diego.
应该让迭戈留下
No offense.
无意冒犯
No.
不
We're not leaving anyone here.
我们不能把任何人留在这
We're all getting back.
我们都得回去
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Josie?
乔茜
Hello.
你好啊
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表