剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
He's at the armory. What is that?
他在军械库 那里有什么
Who cares? We'll find him.
管他呢 我们去抓他
And he won't put up much of a fight.
他也没法反抗
* Come on now, who do you... *
来吧 你是谁
I should probably get going.
我该走了
You're not gonna believe this,
你肯定不敢相信的
but I found my own way out of here.
但我找到了出去的办法
What? How?
什么 什么办法
Oh, no answers for "fwee," little Josette.
秘密哟 小乔茜
* Ha, bless your soul... *
佑护汝之魂
You know, you remind me of her.
你让我想起了她
Your bio-mom thought she was smarter than me, too.
你的亲生母亲也觉得她比我聪明
But I punished her just like I'm about
但我惩罚了她
to punish you.
就像惩罚你那样
Because... You ready for it?
因为 你准备好了吗
In order to use that Sandclock, you have to break it.
要想使用沙漏 你就必须先得打破它
And when you get hit with all that black magic,
当你被黑魔法击中的时候
if it doesn't kill you, it's gonna turn you
如若它杀不了你 它会把你
into something dark and evil.
拖进黑暗变成恶魔的
But you'll also be
但你同样
powerful enough to make your own door out of here, so,
也会拥有无比强大的力量足以让你离开这里
what a predicament, right?
多么尴尬的处境 对吧
To save Daddy,
为了救爸爸
to get yourself home,
为了回家
you have to become a monster.
你就必须得变成一个恶魔
: Like... me.
就像我一样
The only catch is, you won't remember I told you any of this,
况且你也不会记得我跟你说的这些的
because you won't remember me at all.
因为你根本不会记得我
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I know where you are.
你知道你在哪了
Hey, thanks for all the stories about Malivore.
嘿 谢谢你给我讲的马里之洼的故事
A portal to another dimension
一个通往另一个维度的入口
sounds pretty good to me right about now.
对于现在这个处境来说倒也不失是一种好办法
No, no, no. Malivore
不不不 马里之洼
is a hell dimension. It's eternal darkness.
是一种通往地狱的维度 那里面是极致的黑暗
You'll be trapped and alone.
你会被困住 饱受孤独的
Yeah, I've been trapped and alone for most of my life.
嗯 我的一生都在经历这些
I could use the change of scenery.
我需要换个环境了
So, I'd smash that Sandclock
所以如果我是你的话
in the next few seconds if I were you,
我会在接下来的几秒内打破沙盘
'cause I'm about to take a swan dive
因为我马上就要跳下去了
into oblivion, and I'd hate for you
我不希望你忘记了
to forget the only thing that can save you.
唯一能救你的东西
* Does that make me crazy? *
是它让我疯狂吗
: Good luck, kiddo.
祝你好运 孩子
* Does that make me crazy? *
是它让我疯狂吗
* Does that make me *
是它让我
* Crazy? *
疯狂吗
* Probably. *
也许
Hello.
哈喽
Oh, son of a bitch. I made it.
他妈的 我做到了
And who might you be?
你是什么生物
You're quite unlike any monster I've ever encountered.
你和我之前遇到过的任何怪物都不一样
Buddy.
伙计
You don't know the half of it.
你不知道的可多了去了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表