剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Focus on the silence.
专注于寂静
Thank you.
谢谢
I've tried everything.
我已经试过一切了
Freezing it, covering it in concrete,
冷冻住 封在水泥里
defusing it. Nothing works.
拆开来 都不管用
And if this bomb goes off,
如果这炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
it will destroy everything.
会毁灭一切的
Sounds intense. Yeah.
感觉不好弄啊 是啊
But I thought you wrote true crime.
我以为你是在写♥真♥实犯罪故事啊
Well, you know, the genre market's hot right now.
现在这个类别的小说市场还挺火爆的
Gotcha.
懂了
Uh, so why don't you just have your character blow up the bomb?
那为什么不让你的角色把炸♥弹♥引爆呢
Because the character's desperately trying
因为这个角色非常急迫的
to keep it from exploding.
不想让炸♥弹♥爆掉
Actually, that's the general render-safe protocol
其实对于任何爆♥炸♥物来说 这就是一般的
for any explosive.
安全流程啊
Detonate it from a distance.
远距离引爆
Well, what if there isn't a safe distance?
如果没有一个足够的安全距离呢
That's how we did things in the EOD.
我们爆♥炸♥品处理局就是这么办事的
But it's fiction; you can just make something up, right?
不过既然是小说 就瞎编呗
Great.
太好了
Ethan landed himself in detention.
伊森把自己搞得留堂了
Apparently, he fought another bully.
他又跟一个恶霸干起来了
Well, listen, Ethan's a good kid,
伊森是个好孩子啊
so I'm sure he was sticking up for someone smaller.
他肯定是替跟弱小的人出头了
But, look, I am not the principal anymore.
但我也不是校长了
And to be honest, I wish Lizzie would date somebody like Ethan.
说实话 我倒希望丽兹和伊森这种孩子在一起呢
What happened to the good-looking exchange student?
那个帅气的交换生呢
Yeah, Sebastian...
塞巴斯蒂安
he's not right for her.
不太适合她
And I had to let him know that.
我得跟他说清楚的
But I'm sure, like every teenager,
我敢肯定 就跟所有青少年一样
he was reasonably accepting of your point of view.
他肯定是很理智的接受了你的建议呢
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧
Geez, Ric, what'd you do, murder him?
天啊 里克 你干嘛了 把他杀了啊
Well, you're gonna have to get me a lawyer
我要回答问题之前
before I answer that question, Sheriff.
你得给我找个律师啊 警长
Eyes closed.
闭上眼睛
Focus on the silence.
专注于寂静
Cessabit orbis.
咒语
I've summoned a sphere.
我召唤了一个球体出来
It represents your collective thoughts
这代表着你们所有人的思想
and emotions.
和情绪
Our goal is to keep it a calm green that represents
我们的目标是保持这个球一直是绿色的
serenity and peace of mind.
也就代表着祥和宁静的心态
She's using you.
她在利用你
I know you're just using me for cryptozoology homework.
我知道你只是利用我做神秘动物学的作业
They talk behind your back.
他们在背后说你坏话
Me? I know that you're the one talks behind my back.
我 我知道是你背着我乱说
Your negative thoughts are polluting the sphere,
你们的负能量思想污染了球体
changing its color.
改变了它的颜色
Focus, witches.
用心 女巫们
They judge you,
他们批判你
but they're not better than you.
他们并不比你好
Tell them.
告诉他们啊
I don't know what's worse,
我不知道什么更可悲了
Hope stealing Josie's loser boyfriend, or Lizzie
是霍普抢走了乔西的傻缺男友
getting dumped by Sebastian when she's the only girl
还是丽兹被塞巴斯蒂安甩了 那哥们从1509年
he's met since 1509.
开始就没见过女的了
If you were enough,
如果你对他来说足够了
he wouldn't have left.
他也不会离开你
Show you're enough.
告诉他们你是值得的
At least I have a family,
至少我还有个家
unlike you, orphan.
不像你 一个孤儿
Incendia.
咒语
I can't believe it--you are such a bitch.
我服了你了 你真的很婊
Shut your mouth.
你闭嘴吧
That's enough.
够了
Everyone, go to your rooms and cool off.
所有人都回房♥间冷静一下
Lizzie, Lizzie.
丽兹 丽兹
Something's wrong.
哪里不对劲
I will tell you what is wrong, okay.
我告诉你哪里不对
That hair. That shirt.
你的头发 你的衣服
Oh, okay.
啊好吧
I see you have a point there.
我明白了 你说的有道理
What is going on?
怎么会这样呢
Look here, uh, Snoopy, I know you haven't been housebroken,
看我 多管闲事的哥们 我知道你很没家教
but I'm gonna need you to get out of my way.
但你给我让开
Or what, you gonna challenge me to a dance-off?
不然呢 要跟我斗舞吗
Ah, very funny, wolf. Let's go play fetch.
呵呵 小狼 给你扔个球去捡吧
You want to go? You want to go? We can go. Let's do it.
怎么着 比划比划啊 来啊 谁怕谁啊
We can do this... Bring it. Bring it, vamp.
来啊 来啊 揍我啊
Bring it. I'll do it.
来啊
You knew she'd have problems adjusting.
你知道她没办法适应的
It's been years, Emma.
已经很多年了 艾玛
And she's still prone to getting in fights
她还是一直跟其他孩子
with the other kids.
找茬吵架
Look... we have dealt with problem students in the past.
我们之前也处理过问题学生
I hate to say it, but if she keeps this up,
我也不想这样 但如果她一直不改
we might have to consider expulsion.
我们可能得考虑退学了
We said we'd never do that again, Ric.
我们说好了不再这样了的 里克
I know, but... what if we were wrong?
我知道 但如果我们错了呢
Which way?
怎么错了
I can't see it. I lost it. Lost what?
我看不到了 跟丢了 什么丢了
Landon's fashion sense?
兰登的时尚品味吗
Sorry, I didn't mean that.
抱歉 我不是故意的
You said my look was classic.
你说我的打扮很经典的
And you believed that?
你竟然也信
Sorry... I think.
抱歉 吧
Well, I'm living a lie.
我真是生活在谎言之中
We're looking for the Qareen.
我们在找卡里恩
It's a monster that makes everyone act like...
是一个怪物 让每个人都变得
You.
像你
It's invisible; only fairies can see it.
是隐形的 只有仙子才能看到
Do you want to take this, or should I?
你想吐槽他们 还是我来
It's too easy.
这都没啥好吐槽的
Can't even get any pleasure out of it. Sorry.
吐槽了我都不会觉得有趣呢 抱歉了
Hey, focus. It's gaining strength by the minute.
大家注意力都集中一点 它的力量每时每刻都在增强
Once it's strong enough
一旦它足够强大
to manifest itself on a, um, non-fairy plane...
就可以在一个没有仙子的地方出现了
Anyway, we have to figure out a way to stop it.
不管怎样 我们得想个办法阻止它
It is so much less impressive when you give the hero speeches.
每次你说些鼓舞士气的话时就没那么帅了
That was all me.
而我就很帅气
Okay, what's the plan?
好吧 计划是什么
Then I get back home,
然后我回到家
and Maya is on her best behavior.
玛雅故意表现得很好
And you do not have to be a cop to realize...
所以就算你不是警♥察♥也能意识到
That she's hiding something.Yeah.
她在隐瞒什么 可不是
That's when I hear a noise in the living room.
这时我听到客厅里有声音
I open the closet door to find...
我打开壁橱门发现
Let me guess. It's a girlfriend.
让我猜猜 一个漂亮姑娘
I wish. It was like a clown car in there.
我倒希望如此呢 其实是个像是小丑花车的东西
Five kids, one keg.
五个孩子在里面 还有一个桶
I don't even know how they all squeezed in there.
我都不知道他们是怎么挤进去的
Yikes. So, what'd you do next?
有意思 那你接下来都做了些什么
Mm... my first instinct was to cuff them
我的第一反应是把他们铐起来
and drag them all down to the station.
拖到警♥察♥局去
But then I calmed down and I did the reasonable thing
但后来我冷静了下来 做了一件普通父母
that we always do, because...
都应该做的事 因为
that's what we have to do, right?
这就是我们都应该做的不是吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表