剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
It feels like my head is screaming at me.
我感觉我的大脑在尖叫
Well, your friend lied to you.
你朋友骗了你
Your twin helped her keep that secret.
你双胞胎妹妹帮她瞒着你
Your boyfriend's heart
你男朋友
clearly belongs to another.
显然爱着其他人
But fear not.
但是不用担心
There are other ways to release
还有其他的办法
the demons dancing in your mind.
可以释放你意识中的魔鬼
The trident we used this morning.
我们今早用的三叉戟
I believe
我相信
you're finally strong enough for this.
这对于你来说不是问题
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
This spell
这个咒语
will channel the rage,
可以将你的愤怒
the sadness, everything...
悲伤 和所有情绪
into that object.
疏导到这个物体里
It will transfer all the dark energy
它可以从你身体里转移出
right out of you.
所有黑暗的能量
Repeat after me.
跟我重复
Phesmatos
咒语
tribum nas ex viras.
咒语
Quo animo transibit.
咒语
Phesmatos tribum
咒语
nas ex viras.
咒语
Quo animo transibit.
咒语
Phesmatos tribum
咒语
nas ex viras. Quo animo transibit.
咒语
Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras.
咒语
Quo animo transibit...
咒语
You can do this.
你可以做到的
Keep your focus.
集中注意力
Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras.
咒语
Quo animo transibit...
咒语
Keep your focus
集中注意力
on the trident.
在这个三叉戟
This will all be over soon.
马上就完事了
Oh, my God.
我的天
I didn't know I was so afraid of needles.
我都不知道我会这么害怕针
I guess I'll have to add that to the list.
看来我有多了一个害怕的东西
* And I'll run to you... *
*我跑向你
Small spaces,
狭小的空间
um, bugs with wings,
带翅膀的小虫子
doors on hinges...
有合叶的门
Sorry.
抱歉
Am I talking too mu-- I just get--
我是话太多了吗
I get chatty when I'm nervous.
我紧张的时候就会很能说
Why don't we just sit and wait?
我们就好好坐在这儿等吧
Okay? In silence?
安安静静的 好吗
Okay.
好的
* And I'll fall for you *
*如果你需要一场战斗
* If you need a fight... *
*我也愿为你而败
So, why you leaving town?
那你为什么离开镇上
You afraid of the quiet, too?
你也害怕安静吗
I'm dead soon.
我快死了
What's the harm in talking?
多聊聊天有什么伤害呢
I don't want to stay because I...
我不想留下来是因为
I don't want to be where I'm not welcome.
我不想留在一个不受人欢迎的地方
But you belong here.
但是你属于这里
It's a school for vampires, witches and werewolves.
这是为吸血鬼 女巫和狼人们开的学校
You're all three.
而你有这三种血统
Yeah, I know. On paper it makes sense,
我知道 规则上是说得通
but in reality, it...
但现实中
it's complicated.
太复杂了
What's so complicated?
有什么复杂的
* And I'll run to you... *
*我会奔向你
Your friends don't want you to have to go
你朋友不想让你进
into the portal, so they created me
传送门 所以他们创造了我
to die.
去送死
Don't say that. It's okay.
别那么说 没关系
It's true.
这是事实
It's scary as hell,
确实很可怕
but I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep you safe.
但是为了保护你的安全我会做任何事
* If I lose my sight... *
*即使失去光明
You really do say whatever's on your mind.
你确实想什么就说什么
It must be the subconscious prism thing.
肯定是潜意识棱镜的锅
* If you need a fight *
*如果你需要一场战斗
* I'd still call to you... *
*我会呼唤你
I'm sorry Landon doesn't.
很抱歉兰登一直说不出口
* If I lose my sight... *
*即使失去光明
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a coward, but he is.
我不怕承认自己是一个胆小鬼 但他怕
That's why he can't say he wants you to stay.
所以他无法说出希望你留下
That's why he's not here right now
所以他现在不在这里
sharing how he feels about you.
和你分享他对你的感受
* When the waters rise *
*当洪水开始蔓延
* And I'll run to you... *
*我会跑向你
Can we hold hands before Lizzie comes
莉齐带我走之前
to take me away?
我们可以拉着手吗
* I'll still call to you *
*即使我什么都看不见了
* If I do go blind *
*也会一直呼唤你
* And I'll be all for you *
*即使你在战斗中失败
* If you lose the fight. *
*我也会全心全意为你付出
Hey, Landon.
嘿 兰登
Hi.
嗨
What are you doing, bro?
你干什么呢 兄弟
It's a failsafe to protect me against the monster.
这是保护我免受怪物伤害的万全之策
The sphinx can't take me if I'm dead
如果我沉到河底了
at the bottom of a lake, right?
斯芬克斯就没办法带走我 对吗
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
Yeah, you mean the SimuLandon?
你是说高仿兰登吗
I mean everything.
我指的是一切
Do you even see what you're about to do to yourself?
你看看你自己在干什么
I know that you're a phoenix and that you'll come back,
我知道你是涅槃凤♥凰♥ 你还会再活过来
but does that make it okay?
但你就仗着这个各种找死吗
And then there's these monsters and-and the attacks,
然后就出现了这些怪物 和攻击
and-and the plans and the backup plans,
还有各种计划和各种备用计划
but according to the sphinx,
但是想想斯芬克斯说的
it's not even gonna end any time soon.
这一时半会儿不会结束的
The sphinx is a psychic?
斯芬克斯可以通灵吗
Does that mean he'll see this coming?
他可以预见到这个事吗
Does it even matter if he does?
如果是又有什么关系吗
'Cause you guys are just gonna cook up another crazy solution.
因为你们只会又想到另外一种疯狂的解决办法
I don't even know how we got here.
我甚至不知道我们是怎么落到这步境地的
We came to this school
我们来这个学校
because there was nothing out there that was safe for us.
是因为与我们而言 这里是最安全的地方
But now it feels like
但现在感觉是
this is the least safe place on Earth.
这里是世界上最不安全的地方
What else did the psychic sphinx tell you?
那个会通灵的斯芬克斯还对你说什么了
Oh, Josie. Josie.
乔茜 乔茜
Baby.
宝贝
Dad.
爸爸
I think I did something bad.
我好像做错事了
Remember, just casually walk by him
记住 就很平常的走到他身边
and as soon as the sphinx sees you,
只要斯芬克斯看到你
I'll use magic to open the bars
我就会用魔法打开牢门
and then he'll grab you
他会抓走你
and take his new toy back to Malivore.
带着他的新玩具回到马里之洼
You make this sound easy and fun
明明是很可怕恐怖的事
when it's actually gruesome and terrifying.
听你说完觉得非常简单有趣
Go. Now.
现在就去吧
Landon Kirby.
兰登·柯比
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表