剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Cyclops.
这是个独眼巨人
Yeah.
嗯
* well, let it burn, let it burn. *
燃烧吧 燃烧吧
You think it's really a...?
你觉得这真是一个
Yep.
是的
Great.
好极了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Hey, Lizzie. How'd the spell go?
嗨 丽齐 咒语弄的怎么样了
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信我说的话的
I have something to tell you, too. Okay.
我也有事情要告诉你 好的
Well, me first, 'cause I want you to hear it from me.
我先说吧 我想这件事由我来告诉你
So, that spell that you were helping me with earlier?
还记得你之前用来帮我的那个咒语吗
I know you probably don't want to hear this,
我知道你可能不想听这个
but it was to help me find
但这是为了帮我找到
this mystery guy I've been looking for.
我一直在找到的神秘人
And I-I don't want to hurt your feelings, but...
我不想让你不开心 但是
I think I have a crush on him.
我觉得我好像喜欢上他了
When I was in Europe,
我在欧洲的时候
it was so amazing
简直太棒了
because nobody knew who I was.
因为没人知道我是谁
I was just this brand-new person.
我就是一个全新的人
I could start over.
我可以重新开始
I wasn't "Crazy Lizzie."
我不再是疯狂的丽齐了
I was just me.
我就只是我
And when Sebastian looked at me today,
今天塞巴斯蒂安看我的时候
I-I felt that way again.
我又有那种感觉了
He doesn't know anything about me.
他完全不了解我的事情
I can start over.
我又可以重新开始了
So, thank you
所以谢谢你
for helping.
帮我
I should've told you.
我应该告诉你的
What are friends for?
朋友不就是应该互相帮助吗
Wait. What were you gonna say?
等等 你想说什么来着
Uh, just that, uh...
就是 额
...it was really nice to see you happy today.
今天看到你开心 我也很开心
That was some nice work back there.
今天干的漂亮啊
Surprising amount of overlap between troll and cyclops.
本以为是巨魔 结果是独眼巨人啊
Yeah, there really is. Yeah.
真的是 对啊
Look, I, uh, I know you're not gonna stay.
我知道你不会留下来的
Here.
给你
* I crossed the last line... *
我跨越过最后一道防线
Take it.
拿着吧
* She shattered that land... *
她震碎了我的心
Be safe out there.
注意安全
You're good at this, you know?
你很擅长这个的
Monster hunting?
捕杀怪兽吗
Helping kids.
帮助小孩
You should keep the beard.
胡子留着吧
* I could drink her away *
我无法离开她
* I hit the bottom, get carried away *
我跌入谷底 得意忘形
* Oh, I can't stand up straight... *
我无法忍♥受
Hey.
嘿
* Please take me home... *
请带我回家
Hey.
嘿
We saw each other earlier, right?
我们之前见过 是吧
Yeah. Uh...
是啊
I was just out on a walk to clear my head.
我就是出来溜达溜达 理理思绪
Rough night?
不开心吗
Uh, yeah, actually, uh...
就是 额
Relationship trouble.
恋情不顺利
Must be contagious.
可能会传染吧
Why? You, too?
怎么 你也是吗
Yeah. I'm with this really amazing girl,
是啊 我跟一个很棒的女孩在一起
but all of a sudden, everything's super complicated.
然后突然之间 一切都变得很复杂了
You?
你呢
Uh, old story, I guess, uh...
很老套的故事了
Fell for a guy who doesn't even know that I exist.
爱上一个根本不知道我存在的人
That's classic.
倒是经典
Yeah.
是啊
She is really great,
她真的很好
but I just feel like I want it to be perfect,
我就感觉自己也想变得完美
and... Yeah.
是啊
...and I want to be the perfect boyfriend,
我想成为完美男友
and she's trying to be the perfect girlfriend,
她也想成为完美女友
and it was really effortless, but now it feels so...
这其实都不难的 但现在就感觉
off. I don't know.
很不对吧
Sorry. No, uh...
抱歉说多了 没事的
You know, um,
知道吗
a very smart boy once taught me
曾经有个很聪明的男孩教会我
that sometimes you have to be
有时候你得勇敢地
brave enough to be imperfect with people...
去面对不完美的人
...even if it's scary.
即便很吓人
Yeah.
是啊
* Please take me home... *
请带我回家
Of course, you're gonna have to take your own advice
当然了 你也得听从自己的建议
and tell that boy of yours that you exist. Uh...
让你喜欢的人知道你的存在啊
I don't know about that.
我没想好呢
* Lay me down, close the blinds... *
让我躺下 关上窗帘
I hope your night gets better.
希望你今晚能开心点
Thanks. This'll help.
谢了 这个有帮助的
Peanut butter blast, whipped cream on the bottom.
花生酱奶昔 下面是奶油
It's probably all melted by now, but, um...
现在估计可能化了 不过
I don't even know why I ordered it.
我都不知道我为啥要点
I didn't have of it. I didn't want a milkshake.
我不喜欢喝这个 没想要奶昔来着
It just seemed...
就好像
* Baby, please take me home *
宝贝 请你带我回家
* I'm tired of running... *
我不想再逃跑了
Thanks for listening.
谢谢你倾听我
* Take me home *
带我回家
* Take me home *
带我回家
* Take me home *
带我回家
* Don't leave me out in the cold *
不要留我一人在外
* Someone please take me home. *
来个人带我回家吧
Come in.
进来吧
* Loneliness *
孤独
* Is at his senses... *
将人笼罩
I'm sorry.
对不起
We shouldn't even have gone out if you were getting sick.
要是知道你要生病 我们就不该出去的
I'm not sick.
我没病
I'm allergic to seaweed.
我是对海藻过敏
But sushi is, like, all seaweed.
但寿司 全是海藻啊
And you ate it anyway?
那你还吃了
Why? Um...
为什么啊
because you seemed like you really wanted sushi.
因为感觉你很想吃寿司啊
I didn't want to be a problem on our first date.
我不想第一次约会就出问题
Why would that be a problem? Um...
这算什么问题呢
Because I'm always the caretaker.
因为我一直都是照顾别人的
And today just really freaked me out
今天你完全不需要我
because you didn't need me at all.
把我吓坏了
And if I'm not fixing problems,
如果我不能解决问题
I have no idea where I belong in your life.
我不知道我在你生命中何去何从
So I was stupid
所以我太蠢了
and I was jealous because I'm just afraid
我就吃醋了 因为我很害怕
that there's no place for me.
没有我的位置
And that's just how I am
我跟男生女生
with boys, girls.
就是这样
Apparently, I'm just
一直都要
always codependent and ridiculous.
共生共存 奇怪的互相依赖
Or you've just never been in a relationship
又或许你只是没有谈过一段
where what you want matters.
你想要的东西也很重要的感情
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表