剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* No one makes me high like you do. *
没有人能像你一样让我如此兴奋
Hey.
你好
Is this seat taken?
旁边的位子空着吗
Landon.
兰登
* Lying... *
撒谎
Wait, how do you know my name?
等一下 你是怎么知道我名字的呢
Sorry.
抱歉
There's no way I'd even pretend to forget Hope Mikaelson.
我绝不会假装忘记霍普·迈克尔森
You're just saying that because you know I want to hear it.
你会这么说 是因为你知道我想听
Well, actually, that's not how this works.
其实 不是这样的
I'm kind of here to tell you the things
我来这里 是为了跟你说一些
you don't want to hear, right?
你不想听的事情 你知道的吧
Yeah.
嗯
* At the end of every road *
在每条路的尽头
* You were good to me... *
你都在守候着我
I really needed to see you.
我是真的想要见你
Happy to be seen.
这让我很开心
Well, I mean, as happy as the magical,
我的意思是 正如魔法中显现的那么开心
holographic manifestation of your subconscious can be.
我的潜意识 我的所思所想 已经暴露无遗
So what's on your mind?
那么 你在想什么呢
I missed your eyes.
我想念你的眼眸
Oh, admittedly, they're pretty dreamy.
承认吧 它们深邃迷人 如同星夜
So much for accuracy.
言过其实
Landon would never say that. Well, it's creative license.
兰登从不会这么说话 创造是自♥由♥的
Besides, let's face it, you already know
另外 我们直面这个问题 你已经
what he'd say about your current dilemma.
知道 他会谈到 你如今的窘境
Then maybe I just want to hear it from fake you. Fine.
可能 我把你造出来 就是想听你谈那件事 好吧
Then, in that case, there is no world
在那种情况下
in which I would ever want you to leave town
在任何一个世界 我都不会希望
without telling me you're back from the dead.
你没告诉我你死而复生了 就这么离开了
I never died, technically.
严格地说 我没有死
Then I'd want to hear about that, too.
我也想听听你怎么说
I'd want to hear about everything
我想知道一切
because I love you,
因为我爱你
and you love me.
你也爱我
You leaving town
你离开城镇的做法
is a stupid move and you know it.
是愚蠢至极的 你心里清楚
Especially after we agreed not to lie to each other.
尤其是当我们互相说好 不再欺骗对方以后
Don't turn this around on me.
别把矛头指向我
Okay, besides, what's happening between you and Josie?
好吧 除此之外 你和乔茜之间怎么了
* And I'm so used to letting go... *
我已经习惯了放手
So you're mad at me? No.
你还生我的气吗 没有
I'm not mad at you.
我没有生你的气
I can't be mad at you, right?
我不能对你生气 不是吗
It's not your fault.
你又没错
You don't even know I exist.
你都不知道我的存在
But that still hurts.
但这还是很伤人
Of course it does.
确实如此
Okay.
好吧
So, then think about how much it would hurt me to find out
那么 你再想想 当我发现你一声不吭就离开的时候
you're just down the road.
我会有多难过
Fair enough.
非常非常
* Hearts I've broke *
曾经轻狂 践踏真心
* Now my tears flow *
而今悔恨 泪流不止
If you can answer this one question correctly,
如果你能正确地回答这个问题
then I promise I'll go running back to you,
那我发誓 我会回到你的身边
and I'll, I'll tell you the whole truth.
告诉你所有的真♥相♥
Would you quit playing games?
你能别再玩游戏了吗
There is no answer either of us could give
我们现在都没有办法
that should stop you from doing that right now.
阻止你做这事
Are you happy?
你快乐吗
* And now I'm closing every door *
现在我轻轻关上心门
Is everyone happier now?
现在 每个人更快乐了吗
* 'Cause I'm sick of wanting more *
我不再想着 索取更多
* You were good to me *
于我而言 你已足够珍贵
* You were good to me... *
如此珍贵
Could you leave me for a minute?
你能让我一个人安静会吗
I don't really want to cry in front of you,
我不想让你看到 我在流泪
even if you're fake.
即使你不是真的
* I won't hurt you anymore *
我不会再伤害到你了
* 'Cause you were good to me. *
你于我 如此珍贵
So you, uh, feel like I let you down, huh?
所以说 似乎是我让你扫兴了 是吗
Nah. Nah.
没有
Uh, best summer ever's a big ask.
无疑是史上最棒的夏天
Man, why do you always do that?
伙计 你总是这么的吗
What? Not speak your truth.
什么 把话都憋在心里
Okay, this summer sucked.
好吧 这个夏天过得很糟糕
I mean, you tell me to move on,
我是说 你让我向前
and the first time I actually do,
第一次 我确实照做了
you tell me I can't even talk to her.
你让我别和她说话
She's my sister, man.
她是我的妹妹啊 伙计
Just like you're my brother.
就像 你是我的兄弟
I'm sorry, but I want my family tree to have branches.
抱歉 我想让我家族繁荣 开枝散叶
But I'll make it up to you if you give me a shot.
但如果 有机会 我会补偿你的
How?
怎么补偿
By getting you what you want most in the entire world.
给你世界上 你最想要的东西
Lizzie Saltzman.
丽兹·萨尔茨曼
You-you said we-we weren't supposed to speak her name.
你 你说过 我们不该说起她的名字了
during the summer,
那是在夏天
but that's all over with, baby boy.
但现在 一切都结束了 男孩
Now we set our sights on
现在 让我们把目光投向
best semester ever.
有史以来最好的学期
Okay?
好吗
Let's finish packing.
先把行李打包好
And you should definitely make room for this.
你得腾个地方 放这个
Oh, crap.
该死
I can't believe this is happening again.
难以相信这又发生了
What do you want from me, Father?
父亲 你从我这里想得到些什么
Because I literally cannot suffer anymore.
我真的不能再忍♥受一分一秒了
And... make no mistake,
毫无疑问
you did make me, so...
你创造了我
please give me one final chance to serve you.
请 最后再给我次机会 让我服务于您
Send me back.
把我送回去
Send me back
送我回去
and I will be what you always wanted.
我会变成 你想让我成为的样子
I'll be the bad guy.
我会变坏
I'll make you proud.
你会以我为荣
You need me.
你需要我
Because if you do not trust me to raise you from perdition,
如果你是不相信 我能让你起死回生
trust that I will do this.
相信我 我会做到的
I will destroy Hope Mikaelson,
我会手刃霍普·迈克尔森
the only thing on this planet that can destroy you.
那是 在这个星球上 唯一能杀掉你的
You send me back, and I...
你送我回去 我会
Father?
父亲
Is that you?
是你吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表