剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Is that you, Bob?
是你吗 鲍勃
My contract explicitly says
我的合约中写的很清楚
that I don't have to talk to you after we wrap.
拍摄结束我就不用和你交谈了
...but being the Mystic Mauler is going to be your last role.
但是神秘的凶手将是你的最后一个角色
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
Drop the act. Why'd you do it?
别演了 你威慑呢要这么做
Do what?
做什么
Murder all those people. Maybe start with your sister.
杀害那些人 就从你的姐妹说起
Josie's dead?
乔西死了
I should be, too. But lucky me, I had this in my pocket.
我本来也会死 但是幸运的是 我的口袋里装着这个
It's your flask, right?
这是你的酒壶 不是吗
The one you poisoned the singer with,
你用来毒害那个歌♥手的酒壶
the one that started this whole mess?
这一系列事件的开始
Like I said, you're a hell of an actress.
如我所言 你是个了不起的演员
So those crocodile tears won't stop me from bringing you in.
所以那些鳄鱼的眼泪不会阻止我把你抓捕归案
For once, I don't care about myself.
这一次 我不在乎我自己
I didn't do what you said, but...
我没有做你所说的那些事 但是
I may as well have, because I was so wrapped up in myself
但是我难辞其咎 因为我只在乎我自己
that I didn't know my sister was in danger.
却没有意识到自己的姐妹陷入了危险
I wasn't there to save her.
我没能救她
"Caecus."
一叶障目
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, that's my escape word.
这是我的逃脱词
Which means none of this is real,
这意味着这一切都不是真的
Josie's still alive and I can finally leave this stupid game.
乔西还活着我总算可以离开这个愚蠢的游戏了
Okay, Emma. I'm ready.
艾玛 我准备好了
Yank me out.
拉我出去
Abracadabra or whatever.
不管用什么咒语
Son of a bitch. Why isn't it working?
该死 为什么不管用
You're cracking up, Miss Saltzman.
你精神崩溃了 萨尔茨曼女士
Don't you label me insane again, okay?
不许再说我是疯子
I am the only person here who is in their right mind.
我是一个头脑清醒的人
We just need to find you your escape word.
我们只需要找到你的逃离词
Save it for the judge.
有话留给法官说吧
Oh. Yeah, that's-that's good, MG.
那好 MG
My name's Milton.
我叫米尔顿
I know, okay?
我知道
I know you as well as anyone, Milton Greasley.
我很了解你 米尔顿·格莱斯利
Look, I'm not proud of this,
虽说这一点让我有点不好意思
but I'm kind of, like, your blind spot.
但是我算是你的弱点
You are so into me that you'll sort of do whatever I say,
你迷恋我的程度让你对我言听计从
so slap those puppies on me and maybe
给我戴上手铐也许
you'll get over your block.
你就能清醒过来
Or we could run away together.
或者我们可以一起私奔
Maybe to a real beach.
去真正的海滩
Mexico.
去墨西哥
:The cops will never find us.
警♥察♥永远别想找到我们
Is this a serious offer?
你是认真的吗
Hell no. But the fact that you're convinced I'm a killer
当然不是 你确信我是凶手
and you still considered it totally proves my point.
还考虑和我私奔证明了我的观点
Now Fifty Shades me.
快给我拷上
"Heros."
英雄
Lizzie.
丽兹
I remember.
我记起来了
Then why are we still trapped here?
我们为什么还被困在这
This is maddening.
这太让人抓狂了
Get these stupid cuffs off me.
快给我拿下来
There's something wrong with the game.
这个游戏出了问题
Lizzie, run.
丽兹 快跑
Find Hope.
找到霍普
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Ms. Tig.
迪格女士
Lizzie, she-she got her escape word, but she's still
丽兹 她刚刚说了逃离词 但她
in the game.
还在游戏中
And...
而且
...Josie died.
乔西死了
I saw it. So why is she still in there?
我看到了 所以为什么她还在里面
We're closed.
我们不营业
Hope Andrea Mikaelson!
霍普·安德里亚·麦克尔森
Open this damn door!
给我开门
Someone's trying to kill me!
有人要杀我
You're that movie star.
你是那个电影明星啊
How do you know my name? It's a long story.
你怎么知道我叫什么 说来话长
Which you won't believe.
你不会信的
But, um, oh, I can prove it.
但我可以证明
I know your deep, dark damage.
我知道你不为人知的心伤
You don't get close to people
你不能跟人太近
because they leave you or die, right?
因为这样 他们要么离开你 要么会死
Well, that's exactly what's gonna happen
如果你不让我进去
if you don't let me in.
就会发生这种情况
So, please, help me help you.
所以拜托了 帮我就是帮你自己
You're right.
你说的没错
I've spent my whole life pushing people away.
我一辈子都不停推开别人
And I'm about to change that
现在我要改变了
by going after the man that I love.
我要去追随我爱的男人
So, sorry, but I have a bus to catch.
抱歉了 我还得赶公车
No, no, no. Hope, Hope, Hope, Hope.
不不不 霍普 霍普
"Mortem."
死亡
Rafael.
拉斐尔
It's okay.
没事了
You're back.
你回来了
What happened in there?
那里发生什么事
Did you have a breakthrough?
你又进展了吗
Or did the killer get to you, too?
还是那个凶手也把你洗♥脑♥了
I don't know.
不知道
A little on the nose, don't you think?
这有点太显而易见了吧
Hello, sister.
你好啊 姐妹
Don't look so shocked.
别那么吃惊嘛
One of us was always going to become a killer.
我们之中走有个人要成为杀手的
Because of the Merge.
因为融合
That's what this whole thing has been about.
一切事情都是因为融合
I made it that way.
是我故意的
Remove everyone until it was just you and me.
除掉所有人 最后只剩你和我
Even then, Josie was still willing
即便到这时候 乔西还是愿意背锅
to take the fall to let you win.
让你赢
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺吧
I had to kill Josie so that she could survive.
我为了让乔西活下来 不得不杀了她
I am her, too, of course.
我当然也是她
The parts of her she keeps buried inside.
她一直埋藏于心的那部分
That resent her and you for making her weak.
怨恨你让她那么软弱
Mixed in with a little dark magic.
再加上一点黑魔法
Enough to rewrite the rules
足够改写规则了
and show you that I'm stronger than you can ever be.
并且让你看看 你永远都比不上我这么强大
I didn't have to play any game to know that.
我不用玩什么游戏 也知道
You always have been.
你一直都这样
So what? Are you just gonna kill me now?
所以呢 你现在就要杀了我吗
We both knew it would come to this.
你我都清楚 会到今天这一步的
Fine.
好
Then you win.
那你赢了
I'm done with this stupid simulation.
我不玩这什么破模拟游戏了
You're not going anywhere.
你离不开了
I rewrote the rules,
我该写了规则
remember?
还记得吗
So I pull this trigger, and your mind is stuck here
所以我扳动扳机 你的灵魂就被困在这里
while your body waits for me to absorb it
然后你的身体就等着
during the Merge in the real world.
在真实世界的融合中被我吸收吧
Josie, please.
乔西 不要
I-I know I don't do
我知道
a good job of showing it, but...
我没能很好的表现出来
I love you, even more than I love myself.
但我爱你 比爱自己还爱
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表