剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* Awaken, my darling. *
苏醒了 我亲爱的
The last thing I remember
我记得的最后一件事
was coming from the bus stop, and then...
是从公交站台出来 然后
Then I-I...
然后我
I woke up in that trailer, and there was someone in a...
我在拖车里醒过来 有个人
in a red robe. I don't know.
穿着红袍子 我不知道
The important thing is that you're safe.
重要的是你现在安全了
We'll figure out the rest later.
我们以后会弄明白是怎么回事的
Is Mr. Williams
威廉姆斯先生
gonna be okay?
会没事吗
Yeah. Yeah, he's fine.
会的 他没事
He's healing the old-fashioned way.
他正在医院里以正常人的方式
In a hospital.
养伤呢
All right.
好了
Now, here's the deal.
现在情况是这样的
This... is a onetime thing, all right?
就破例这一次 好吧
We had a day. So...
我们这一天过得够呛 所以
here's to tomorrow
致更美好的
being better.
明天
Tomorrow. Being a better day.
致明天 会更美好
I really thought I lost you today.
我真的以为我今天会失去你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
* Is it really me you're missing? *
你想念的真的是我吗
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的选择
Save six lives or save one.
救六条命还是一条
* Who'll listen? *
谁愿意倾听呢
I know how hard loss like this is for you.
我知道对你来说 这样的损失会有多痛苦
* High hopes and low blows... *
期望越高 失望越大
You still made the right choice.
你还是做出了正确的选择
* Just how much it hurts to believe you... *
相信你会有多么痛苦
I don't know that I could have done that.
我不知道我真的能那么飞起来
* But I need you *
但我需要你
* I should help myself... *
我应该克制
Which is why you need to be the hero.
因此你需要有担当
You do what the rest of us can't.
你能做我们其他人做不到的事
* But I can't help myself *
但我无法克制了
* Is it really me... *
这是真的我吗
Well, I can't fly.
我可不会飞啊
* Or am I the only one who'll listen *
还是只有我愿意倾听
* To you? *
倾听你的话
* And if I... *
如果我
Will you tell me what it's like?
能告诉我飞的感觉是什么样吗
* Will it be pieces by the morning? *
到了早晨一切会分崩离析吗
It's like falling away from the earth.
就像超脱于地球之外
* That you've tried? *
你所拨♥打♥的
* Or is it just another... *
还是仅仅是另一个
I can't really explain it.
我实在不会解释
* Lonely night... *
孤独的夜晚
I guess I'll just have to take you up sometime
我只能什么时候带你上去
so you can see for yourself.
这样你就能自己体验了
* 'Cause I only ever tell them *
因为我只会在你让我失望的时候
* When you're letting me down *
向别人倾诉
* Is it really me you're missing? *
你想念的真的是我吗
* Or am I the only one who'll listen *
还是只有我愿意倾听
* To you? *
倾听你的话
* And if I pick up the phone tonight *
如果我今晚接起电♥话♥
* Will it be pieces by the morning? *
到了早晨一切会分崩离析吗
* Am I the only number *
你只拨♥打♥了
* That you've tried? *
我这一个号♥码吗
* Or is it just *
还是仅仅是
* Another lonely night? *
又一个孤独的晚上而已
* Is it really me you're missing? *
你想念的真的是我吗
* Is it really me? *
真的是我吗
* Is it really me? *
真的是我吗
Kai Parker, you brilliant,
凯·帕克 你这机灵的
flexible...
灵活的
Yes.
太棒了
Oh, good.
真棒
You're still up.
你还在啊
I'm always up. Well, then,
我一直都在 那就
send a minion to free me.
派个仆人来把我放了
So you can lie to me again?
这样你就能再骗我了
Severing your connection
断开与你的联♥系♥
would have killed the dark witch that I need.
会消灭我需要的黑巫师
Yeah, betrayal's sort of a habit at this point.
背叛现在都算是常态了
But if you set me free...
但如果你把我放了
The dark witch has returned,
黑巫师已经回来了
so I no longer need you.
所以我不再需要你了
And I hear someone coming.
我听到有人来了
Given all we've been through,
鉴于我们以前的恩怨
this feels a little anticlimactic.
这有点虎头蛇尾啊
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Not to me.
我可没有
This...
这
...is for Jo.
是为了乔
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表