剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Acolytes, plural? Fear not. It's all part of my master plan.
侍僧们 复数吗 不用怕 这都是我宏伟的计划的一部分
I'll catch you up on the way. Where are we going?
我在路上再和你说 我们要去哪儿
To a place of immense magical energy, a place where
去一个有无尽的魔法能量的地方 一个
so many people have died, the very ground courses
有很多人死去的地方 一个充满了
with blood and power.
鲜血和力量的地方
Have you ever been to Virginia?
你去过弗吉尼亚吗
Hey, Greasley, I heard he's moving in
嘿 格里斯雷 我听说他在和你的女友
on your girl.
暧昧不清
Is that him?
是他吗
Well, she's not my girl,
她不是我的女友
and can I sit with you and the witches?
我可以和你还有女巫们坐一起吗
I've had enough of vampires today.
我今天可不想再和吸血鬼打交道了
Oh, you're our favorite vampire.
你是我们最爱的吸血鬼
If you hate him, we hate him.
如果你讨厌他 我们就讨厌他
He makes us look bad with his old-ass Dracula ways.
他那副德古拉的老式做派让我们所有吸血鬼都显得很不好
So run him out. He's doing his behavioral tests.
那就把他踢出去吗 他今天要进行行为测试
Make him fail. How?
让他挂掉 怎么做啊
Find me a Band-Aid, will you?
帮我找个创口贴 可以吗
So, you get along with the wolves.
所以 你和那些狼人们挺处的来的
Now we just have to see if you fit in with the vampires here.
那么我们只需要看看你能不能和这里的吸血鬼们合得来了
Uh, we can hang out while they eat.
我们可以在他们吃饭的时候去看看
Or drink, I guess.
或者我想也可以说是喝
Animal blood, of course.
当然是动物的血
Of course.
当然
It slipped.
我手滑了
Code red. Vamps, clear out. Now!
红色警报 吸血鬼们 都出去 立刻
Jed, calm your pack down.
杰德 让你的狼群冷静下来
Wolves, follow me.
狼人们 跟我走
Breathe, Milton, breathe!
呼吸 密尔顿 呼吸
Focus only on the sound of my voice.
只关注我的声音
Breathe! Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
The urge will pass.
这个冲动会过去的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The witch, she broke that plate on purpose.
那个女巫 她是故意打碎盘子的
Between her and your... budding Ripper,
她和你那个正在成长的开膛手朋友之间
are you sure it is me that you should be worried about?
你确定我才是那个让人担心的吗
This is it.
就是这儿了
A site of almost unlimited magical power.
一个拥有几乎无限的魔法能量的地方
I thought it'd be bigger.
我以为会更大点儿的
Chad, please!
查德 安静
I will consecrate the ground.
我会向大地献祭
Then we will set a trap for the next hapless soul
然后我们会给下一个要从这里走过去的无助的灵魂
who wanders through.
设下陷阱
You never said anything about that.
你从没提过这事啊
To seal my bond to this place
为了把我和这个地方连接在一起
and draw from the mystical hot spot beneath,
然后从这个地方下面的神秘魔法炉里吸取能量
I'll need to murder.
我必须要杀人
A murder of pure,
纯粹的肆无忌惮的
unbridled cruelty.
残忍♥谋杀
What's that?
你在做啥
Um, an assignment that Clarke had me working on
在克拉克之前假装成为校长瓦德莫斯的时候
when he was pretending to be Headmaster Vardemus.
让我做的一个作业
Well, Clarke's dead, so I'm pretty sure
克拉克已经死了 所以我觉得
you don't have to turn that in.
你不需要再做这个作业了
I was actually just working on getting rid of it.
我其实是在想办法摆脱这个东西
So, should be easy.
所以 应该挺简单的
Magic nullification?
魔法废弃令吗
Those are advanced chain spells.
那些都是高级的链接咒语啊
You would need another witch.
你还需有一个女巫的帮忙
What kind of assignment was it?
是什么样的作业啊
I can help.
我可以帮忙
I'm sure we can handle it.
我确定我们可以搞定的
I mean, it could be good practice for us.
我是说 可能对我们来说是很好的练习机会呢
Have fun.
那行吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, but I actually don't need any help, so...
但我其实不需要任何帮助
Lizzie told me about the Sandclock.
丽兹和我说过沙漏的事儿了
She thought I could help.
她觉得我可以帮忙
How?
怎么帮
My friend Vincent told me a story about Mora Miseriums
我一个朋友文森特告诉过我一个关于泥沼的故事
that hold the effects of black magic,
它可以控制住黑魔法的效果
and how dangerous they can be if they break.
还有就是如果黑魔法的连接被打破了会有多危险
Look, you can't nullify the black magic inside,
你不会可以从内部让黑魔法无效掉
but you can put a protective barrier around the outside.
但你可以在外♥围♥建上一个保护屏障
And I know a good spell for that.
我知道一个很好的咒语可以做到
Oh... they have a Mora Miserium.
他们建了一个泥沼
In one stroke, it could restore my power.
只要一击 就可以恢复我的力量
Yeah.
没错
You recall the girl who suddenly returned
你还记得那个突然出现在我的记忆里的
to my memory, the Tribrid?
姑娘吧 那个三派混血
Yeah, she'll be an obstacle.
没错 她可能会是个障碍
We may have to kill her.
我们可能需要杀了她
Might as well kill all her friends while we're at it, eh?
或者等我们到那儿了可以把她的朋友也一起全杀掉
This is the final part of the test hanging with the witches.
这是测试的最后一部分了 和女巫相处
Um, I'm warning you, don't push any buttons.
我要提前警告你 什么也不要碰
Or you'll do what, die all over me?
要不你会怎样 在我面前死掉吗
It's not me you should be worried about.
你应该担心的不是我
Will you relax? Witches love me.
你放松点 女巫都很喜欢我的
Hello, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
Oh... hey.
嘿
Oh, you again.
是你啊
I must say you just heal quickly.
不得不说你愈合的很快啊
Right? It's like magic or something.
是吧 估计是魔法的缘故把
And what magic is that crystal ball for?
那这个水晶球是什么魔法呢
Empathic trances.
共情状态
It lets us read feelings that are buried deep down.
它可以让我们看到别人埋藏在心底的感受
Can we read yours? Vampires have heightened emotions.
我们可以看看你的吗 吸血鬼的感情都被放大过
It'll be a total rush.
肯定会是一团乱麻
I, for one, would like that.
我个人 就挺想看呢
Then of course.
那当然可以了
I do love a good parlor trick.
我确实挺喜欢这些小把戏的
I sense...
我感觉到
...fear.
恐惧
The modern world is terrifying to you.
现代世界让你感到恐惧
You're afraid they won't let you stay here at the school.
你害怕他们不会允许你呆在学校
That's not true. You're afraid
这不是真的 你害怕
they're gonna find out all the things you've done
他们会搞清楚你做过的所有事情
and throw you away, like trash off the side of a boat.
然后把你扔出去 就像从船里把垃圾扔出去一样
Stop. Maybe we should...
停下 或许我们应该
You know Lizzie's better than you
你知道丽兹要比你好得多
and that you don't deserve her.
你配不上她
Stop! Stop! Let him go.
停下 停下 让他走吧
Have you come to gloat, Landon?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 兰登
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
我只是想来看看你怎么样
The fundamental truth is that I am not.
事实上 我并不好
When I was eight years old, my parents, they sold me
我八岁的时候 我的父母 他们把我卖♥♥到
to a merchant ship.
商船上了
I hated that life,
我恨极了那样的日子
so every port we sailed to, I ran away.
所以每到一个港口 我都会跑掉
But the crew,
但水手
they always found me again.
他们每一次都能找到我
And they devised very special punishments for me.
然后他们为我发明了一个特殊的惩罚
This is a cruel world, Landon, and I expect
这是一个残酷的世界 兰登 我也不期待
very little from it.
它会给我什么
But Elizabeth wants me,
但伊丽莎白心悦我
and I want her, too.
我也心悦她
I guess none of that matters now since I failed your test.
但我想既然我没有通过你的测试 这些就都不能重要了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表