剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Only I can see you.
只有我看得到你
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I broke the Sandclock.
我打破了沙漏
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
天呐 真糟糕
Honey, who are you talking to?
亲爱的 你在跟谁说话
Hope-- she's astral-projecting.
霍普 她正在施灵体投射术
Listen, you have to warn her about Kai.
听着 你得警告她小心凯
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生了什么
Kai went into the Malivore pit, and we think
凯走进了马里之洼 我们认为
he's trying to get to the real world.
他正试着去往现实世界
Actually, I think he's already here,
实际上 我认为他已经在这了
pretending to be someone else.
冒充了其他人
Kai's at the school.
凯在学校
Oh. Hope?
霍普
Listen to me, Kai's incredibly dangerous.
听我说 凯十分危险
You have to get him away from the school now.
你现在得让他立刻离开学校
Good luck, Hope.
祝你好运 霍普
Wait...
等等
We need to do whatever it takes to get out of here.
我们得不惜一切代价离开这
Fine.
好吧
We do the spell.
我们施咒吧
And I'll stay behind.
我留下
You were all my students once.
你们都曾是我的学生
It has to be me.
留下的必须是我
How'd all that go?
刚那投射术进行得如何
It didn't.
不怎么样
I couldn't reach them.
我没有感应到他们
Did you need something?
你是需要什么吗
It's not you.
不是你的味道
It's not me.
也不是我的
Excuse me?
你说什么
No.
不对
Yes, there it is.
对 找到了
Oh, why is it always stuffed animals?
为什么总选毛绒玩具
It's the weirdest thing.
这是最奇怪的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Oh, Alyssa Chang just needed a, uh,
阿莉莎·常只需要一个
a compassionate ear to bend.
有同情心的人听她说话
Hey, I'm sorry to, uh,
我很抱歉
stick my nose in, but she really doesn't like you people.
多管闲事了 但她真的很不喜欢你们这群人
Anyhoo...
不管怎么样
now all you need is something
现在你们需要的是
that has the equivalent power of a celestial event.
一件拥有和一场天象同等能量的东西
Do you have any ideas?
有想法吗
I do.
当然
But we have to go off-campus
但我们得离开校园
to get it.
去拿
Who doesn't love a field trip?
有谁不爱实地考察呢
That smells old.
闻起来很旧了哈
This doesn't seem like much of a spot
这里看着不像是存有
for a powerful magical artifact.
强大魔法物件的地方啊
Neither does a stuffed elephant.
也不像有毛绒大象玩具的地方
That's very good.
那太好了
Dr. Saltzman hid what we need in one of these crates, so...
萨尔茨曼博士把我们要找的藏在其中一个箱子里 所以
Look for the Salvatore logo.
就找带塞瓦托尔标志的
It's a good thing there's not, like,
幸好这里也就那么
400 crates in here.
四百个箱子要找
Eeny, meeny,
找啊找啊
miny, crate.
找箱子
When you say Salvatore logo, you mean, like, that
你说的塞瓦托尔标志 是那种
thing with the "S" and the squiggle?
带着S和花体字的那种吗
And so it begins.
这下开始了
Icaeus.
咒语
Nice try.
不错嘛
You could have blocked that.
你本可以阻挡的
Yeah, you're right.
是 你说得对
I-I just wanted you to think you were doing a good job.
我只想让你觉得自己很厉害
You're not trying to beat me.
你不会想打我吧
Oh, no. No, not for a... a few more minutes.
不不不 暂时不想打你
Because right now,
因为现在
Alyssa Chang is performing a spell that will sever
阿莉莎·常正在施咒 咒语会切断
my connection to the prison world.
我与监狱世界的联♥系♥
And since that place was created
而那个世界是为我创造的
for me, once she's done...
只要她施咒了
The world will disappear.
那个世界就会消失
Along with everyone inside of it.
其中的人也会随之消失
Thanks so much for the villain monologue.
感谢你的恶人独白
I'll deal with you later.
我之后再来收拾你
Hey, before you go rushing off,
急着走之前
there's something you should probably know.
有些事你该知道
I compelled what's-his-name.
我♥操♥控了那个家伙
Who's with, uh,
就是那个
you know, your boyfriend, curly-hair?
跟你男友在一起 卷发的那个
Lando. There it is.
噢对 你男友兰多
That's thanks to you.
多亏了你
As we sit here chatting,
我们在此聊天之际
they're headed east, away from the school,
他们正往东去 出了学校
into the woods, walking straight into the path
进入了森林 径直进入
of a golden arrow.
金箭之路
You're lying.
你骗人
You know, for once, I'm not.
但这次没有
I guess we'll find out if that prophecy's really true.
我们可以见识一下 那个预言是不是真的了
Oh, you can stop doing the math in your head.
你脑子里就别算计了
You'll never make it to both places in time.
你不可能同时赶到两个地方去的
You can't save them all.
你无法全救下来的
So, you, uh... you have a little choice to make.
所以你有个小小的选择要去做了
Who's it gonna be?
要救谁
Now, who's the hero now? Are you for real?
这下谁是英雄啊 你认真的吗
Guys, I, I hear something.
兄弟们 我听到有动静
But, man, at most, you get an assist. I did all the heavy hitting, for real.
但是你有帮手啊 正经出力的事都是我来的
You kicked him in the chest. I stabbed him in the...
你踢他的胸口 我刺他的
I used my vampire powers, Jed.
我用了吸血鬼的能力 杰德
You're the one that hit him with a stick like a child.
是你像个小孩似的拿木棍刺了他
I'm so damn fast and so strong...
我又快又强
Raf?
拉斐
Oh, my goodness. What happened?
天啊 怎么回事
It's gonna be all right, man.
没事的 兄弟
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们带你离开这
We need to work together.
我们得齐心协力
Place the spires in a circle to create a boundary spell.
把杖尖围成一圈生成束缚咒
As I begin to siphon,
我开始虹吸的时候
doors will open beneath them.
它们下面会有门打开
Each door can only transport one person.
一扇门只能运送一个人
Once I begin the spell, I cannot stop until it is done.
只要我一开始施咒 直到完成我都无法停下
So, when you see the door, you have to go.
所以你们看见门的时候 必须要走
Dad, don't do this. We'll find another way.
爸爸 别这样 会有别的办法的
Lizzie, there's no time.
丽兹 没时间了
Kai got out. He's at the school.
凯出去了 他去了学校
Hope's trying to stop him, but if
霍普想阻止他 但如果
she can't, you and Josie have to.
阻止不成 你和乔茜就务必去阻止他
You got to go now.
你现在必须得走
But, Dad, Sebastian is still here.
但是爸爸 赛巴斯提安还在这呢
He'll come after you. I'll be fine.
他会找你的 我会没事的
Besides, you'll find a way to get me back in no time.
另外 你很快就会找到办法帮我回去的
I'm so sorry. I never should have...
我很抱歉 我就不该
It's okay. I love you.
没事的 我爱你
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这样
Dorian, stop. This isn't you.
多里安住手 你不是这样的人
I know, but I can't stop.
我知道 但我停不下来
Well, then you must have been compelled.
那你一定是被♥操♥控了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表