剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Have you ever played Frogger?
你玩过青蛙过街吗
Acid wash is clearly your thing.
酸洗牛仔裤真适合你
Right? You kind of look fierce, too.
是吗 你也很狂野嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
But now we got to get out of here.
但现在我们的离开这
Oh. My hair is still wet.
我的头发还湿着
Should have seen that one coming.
就该料到如此的
Josie, may I make a suggestion about the dance floor?
乔西 我能给舞池提个意见吗
Aren't you supposed to be having
你不是应该
brunch with your father? Dad.
在和你♥爸♥吃早午餐吗 爸爸
Hey, I'm sorry. Uh... Principal Saltzman.
我很抱歉 萨尔茨曼校长
I'm afraid I must remind you
我恐怕必须提醒你
that you are prohibited from being here.
法庭命令你
By court order.
不能来这的
Relax, Fumbledore.
别紧张 范布尔多
I cleared it with the sheriff.
我和警长说明此事了
I'm here as a concerned parent, as
我是作为父亲身份来的
both my daughters recently experienced a traumatic event.
因为我的两个女儿最近经历了创伤性的事件
The samurai and the Oni Demon?
武士和鬼怪吗
Josie told me all about it.
乔西都跟我说了
I'm okay. Thank you for checking in, but
我没事 谢谢你来看我
everything's fine.
但一切都好
All right.
好吧
But what about Lizzie?
那丽兹呢
She was a no-show, too.
她也见不着影
So, where is she?
她去哪了
She said she had an errand to run.
她说有事要办
All right.
好吧
Well, I'm not going anywhere until she gets back
她回来之前我哪都不去
and I know that she's okay, too.
我知道她也没事
We've never made it this far.
我们还从没闯这么远
A land mine? Really?
地雷 不是吧
What's wrong with this decade?
这十年里发生了什么
Reaganomics? Recreational cocaine?
里根经济学 休闲可♥卡♥因♥吗
Jams? If only there was a secret
困在这里了吗 要是有解密方法或者
or-or a clue.
线索就好了
Unless you see a clue store around here, Hope,
除非你能在这附近找到线索商店 霍普
then I don't think...
那我不认为
Okay.
好吧
Looking for something?
在找什么吗
Yeah. How do we get out of here?
对 我们怎么离开这儿
And why are we in our grandparents' decade?
我们为什么在我们祖父母的年代里
Oh, yeah. Sorry. It's the only decade I know.
抱歉 我只熟悉这个时代
Turns out you miss a lot of pop culture
结果证明是当穿着一身黑衣的人
when guys in black suits drop you
把你们扔进一个巨大的泥坑里时
into a giant pit of goo.
会错过很多流行文化
As for getting out of here goes, uh, you don't.
至于离开这里 你们别想了
You play the game until my pet feeds on you, and then you die.
这个游戏直到我的宠物吃了你们 然后你们死去
For reals.
真正意义上的死亡
This game was specifically designed
这个游戏是专门为了杀死
to kill beautiful maidens, so,
美少女而设计的 所以
I'd say it's a pretty good fit.
我得说这是为你们量身打造的
Oh. So glad we stopped in.
真高兴我们进来了
Let's go.
我们走
There is, um...
还有
one... way out.
一个出去的方法
One of you agrees to take my place.
你们其中一人同意代替我的位置
Look, I was trapped here once, too, okay?
听着 我也曾被困在这里 好吗
Just like you two, and I...
就像你们俩 而且我
I don't really feel like being
我真的不想永远在
the Keeper of the Game, like, forever.
这里为游戏看门护院的
So, one of you agrees
所以 你们其中一个
to wear this bracelet, you get to be
同意戴上这个手镯 你们就可以
the new me.
代替我了
And the other one is set free.
而另一人会被释放
Thanks, but, uh, no thanks.
谢谢 但 不用
Actually, I'm afraid there's no other option.
事实上 恐怕没有别的选择了
Yeah.
没错
You take the deal, or my pet kills you.
你们要么接受交易 要么我的宠物会杀了你们
That's the endgame.
这就是游戏结局
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
Ah. I love this part.
我好喜欢这个环节
Oh, my God!
我的天
Hurry, come on!
快跑 快点
Okay, I think we lost him.
好吧 我想我们甩掉他了
LIZZIE: At least we finally made it out
至少我们终于逃出了那个破烂的
of the lame town square, no thanks to you,
城镇广场 你可没帮上忙
Captain Almost-Stepped-on-the- Land-Mine-Again.
有些人差点又踩到地雷上了
You killed us with a hair dryer.
你用吹风机杀了我们
Never forget.
我永远都不会忘记
The school's up this way.
学校在这边
If only there were something to talk about on the way.
要是路上有什么可谈就好了
Some burning question.
一些急待解决的问题
Some mysterious choice that demanded an explanation.
一些需要解释的神秘选择
Okay, fine.
好吧
I was gonna tell everyone that I was back.
我本来要告诉大家我回来了
But then I saw Landon and Josie.
但后来我看到了兰登和乔西
And how happy they were.
还有他们过得有多幸福
It just seemed like you all were better off without me.
好像没有我 你们会过得更好
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Do you really have that much of a martyr complex
你真有那么多殉道者情结
that you couldn't just-- oh, I don't know--
你就不能 我不知道该怎么说
ask one of us how we were doing?
随便问问我们的感受吗
Look, I know that it seems kind of...
我知道这看起来有点
Dumb? Selfish?
愚蠢 自私吗
Controlling?
控制欲强吗
Painful.
很痛苦
No one's been better off without you.
没有了你 大家不会过的更好
Landon and Josie are just filling a void
兰登和乔西只是为填补你
left by you and Penelope.
和佩内洛普留下的空白
My dad is lonely.
我爸爸很孤独
Raf's a mess again, and apparently
拉斐尔又是一团糟 显然我
I'm hallucinating boyfriends.
对男朋友们产生了幻觉
If my broken mind can remember you,
如果我破碎的心灵还能记得你
then maybe that spell Josie did
那么也许乔西念的那个咒语
could bring everyone's memories back.
能让每个人都重拾记忆
You and Landon are made for each other,
你和兰登是天生一对
which is why you need to tell him
所以你得在他们在上♥床♥
and Josie before they do the deed.
之前告诉他和乔西
You hallucinated a boyfriend?
你幻想出了一个男朋友吗
Tell you in a second.
一会告诉你
Yeah, he's real, all right...
对 他是真的 好
but damn.
但 该死的
Dude smells worse than that blood fountain. Mm-hmm.
这家伙闻起来比那血泉还难闻
SEBASTIAN: Oh, you're both weaklings.
你们俩就是懦夫
Shut up. Your face look like beef jerky.
闭嘴 你的脸看起来像牛肉干儿
KALEB: Oh, is he here?
他在这吗
Tell him to talk to me.
让他跟我谈谈
Oh, as much as I would love that,
虽然我很想那样
in my diminished state, I can only appear
在我衰弱的状态下 我只能在意志脆弱的人
to the fragile-minded... like you.
面前显现 就像你这样的
Um, he... says
他 说你
that you have to be on, like,
必须和他有相同的
the same spiritual wavelength.
精神波动
SEBASTIAN: Oh, this is maddening.
这太疯狂了
The rancid blood that you two turnips
你们两个大头菜给我的
bumbled on me was inadequate.
腐臭的血是不够的
But with enough fresh blood, I will surely be restored.
但只要有足够的新鲜血液 我一定会恢复
Yeah. No way we're doing that.
对啊 我们不可能这么做
Doing what?
做什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表