剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* Someone told me... *
有人跟我说
I mean, what if I tell him everything,
如果我把一切都告诉他
and he still wants to be with Josie?
他还想和乔西在一起怎么办呢
I don't know.
我不知道
* Love has no limits... *
爱情没有界限
But are you really gonna live the rest of your life
但你真的想不去找寻答案
without finding out?
就这样过一辈子吗
* No limits... *
没有界限
What I found was the portal to Malivore.
我找的是是通往马里之洼的传送门
And what I'm gonna do is finish what I started at the pit.
我要做的就是完成我做的事
But this time, I'm gonna get it right.
但这一次 我要完成好
* With more than words. *
比言语更真
It's beautiful.
真好听
Couldn't find you when you got back. Are you okay?
你回来我都没找到你 你还好吗
I'm good. I'm worried about Lizzie.
我很好 我担心丽兹
I kind of blasted her with enough black magic
我好像用够多的黑魔法伤了她
to exorcise an army out of her head.
把魔鬼从她脑子里面驱赶出来
Wait. You did black magic?
等等 你用了黑魔法
For the powers of good.
是为了做好事
Okay.
好吧
What?
怎么了
You saved my life today.
你今天救了我
Well, technically, Lizzie did.
准确来讲 是丽兹救的
But I totally got the assist, so...
但我完全协助了 所以
Either way,
无论怎样
it's super sexy.
都超性感的
It is.
的确
* Paint our own room full of life *
让我们的世界充满生机
* Ride off in the sunset *
汽车行驶在夕阳之下
* Get lost in the moment *
沉醉在此刻
* Even if it's just tonight *
即使快乐转瞬即逝
* Baby, sink in this bed *
宝贝 躺在床上
* Stare with me at the ceiling *
我们一起凝视屋顶
* Let's lay here... *
我们躺在这里
Not yet.
还不行
* And if we slip away... *
就算幻想泯灭
But soon.
但很快了
* I promise we won't have regrets *
我们也不会遗憾
* If you just let me love you to death *
只求你让我爱你一生
* Just 'cause I ain't one for crowds *
虽然我不喜欢热闹
* Don't mean you don't make me proud *
但你依然让我觉得骄傲
* And I'm a hard pill to take *
我是无法逃避的人
Keep the change.
不用找了
* And I'm the first one to say... *
我是首先开口的人
We did not wait ten years
我们没有等十年后
to become friends with you... ...Hope Mikaelson.
才成为你的朋友 霍普·迈克尔森
Hope...
霍普
Andrea... Mikaelson.
安德里亚 迈克尔森
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表