剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I-I lie to my girls and keep secrets to protect them,
我对我的女儿撒谎 瞒了她们很多事情 以此来保护她们
so I'm not sure I'm the right person to be asking
所以我不确定我是不是
for parental advice.
征求父母意见的合适人选
Well, I'm a little desperate.
我都有点绝望了
My good kid just got in another fight.
我的乖孩子又跟别人打架了
I'm Team Ethan, so...
我支持伊森 所以
maybe trust him to make the right decisions on his own.
我相信他自己能做出正确的决定
Then perhaps you should let your daughters
那么有时也许你应该让你的女儿
solve their own problems sometime.
自己解决自己的问题
And would it absolve you of your own sins to let someone--
如果让别人 就说警♥察♥好了 听到你保守的这些秘密
say, a cute cop hear these secrets that you're keeping?
这样会不会帮你赎罪呢
Oh, sorry, Sheriff.
哦 抱歉了 警官
But I'll be taking those secrets with me to the grave.
我就算死也不会说出这些秘密的
I asked you a simple question.
我就问你一个问题
Why does everything have to be a secret with you?Me?
为什么所有事情到你这儿都成了秘密 你还说我
: Oh. At least I can open up.
至少我可以敞开心扉
You're never emotionally available.
而你从来没有真实地表达过你的想法
Emotionally available? You took a job in Japan!
真实表达我的想法 你可是都在日本找了份工作的
And you never told me how that made you feel.
你从没告诉过我你是怎么想的
What?
怎么了
What the hell is that thing?
那是什么鬼东西
Okay.
是这样的
The Qareen does have an Achilles' heel.
卡里恩确实有一个致命的弱点
Uh, it's weak
他的弱点是
to myrrh, Sinbad's scimitar, and fairies.
没药 辛巴达的弯刀 还有仙子
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Why don't you believe me? Can you fly
你为什么就是不相信我 你会飞
or shoot fairy dust or make others gleeful?
会射出仙尘 会让别人感到快乐吗
No. Because you're doing the exact same thing
不会 因为你做的事情和
that Landon is with his training:
兰登训练时做的完全一样
you're trying to fit in.
你只是在努力适应
It's delusional.
你这就是异想天开
I sh-shouldn't have said that.
我说的有点重了
You do know the reason I'm training is to help you
你知道我训练的目的是
with this stuff?
帮你做这些事吗
If I need someone to die a lot,
如果我需要有人死得很惨
or be picked on, I know who to call.
或者被人欺负 我知道该给谁打电♥话♥
Wade, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
韦德,我很抱歉 真的
I didn't mean that--I didn't mean that.
我本意并非如此
Actually, you did.
你是该感到抱歉
The Qareen magnifies insecurities.
卡里恩放大了不安全感
It doesn't make them.
你的话会更让他们感到不安
Hey, book nerds.
书呆子们
There's a monster on campus.
校园里出现了个怪物
It kind of looks like that pimple Hope had last week.
那玩意儿有点像霍普上星期长的痘痘
Are you sure it wasn't your own reflection?
你确定那不是你自己的映象吗
Great. It's strong enough
真好 你的话太能
to be on our plane. Okay, well, we need to get you
鼓舞人心了 好吧 我们得把你送到
somewhere safe just in case.
安全的地方 以防万一
So you don't go get yourself kidnapped again.
这样你就不会再被绑♥架♥了
I'm really not blaming the victim here.
我真的不是在责怪受害者
I actually don't think it's after me.
其实我感觉它不是在追我
Like, it actively avoided Wade and me.
它会主动避开韦德和我
Then what does it want?
那它想要什么
This isn't gonna work, Lizzie.
这不会有用的 丽兹
After what happened with Clarke, I'm nervous to do
在克拉克那件事之后 我甚至连
even the smallest spells...
最小的咒语都不敢施
worried that the magic's gonna backfire.
担心魔法♥会♥适得其反
Don't let it break.
别把它摔碎
Josie, wake up. Jo!
乔西 快醒醒 乔
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What happened?
怎么回事
Monster.
是魔鬼
Uh, Emma put up a barrier spell,
艾玛施了个障碍咒
so the Qareen's stuck in here with us.
这样就可以把卡里恩困在这里了
It took the Sandclock.The Sandclock?
它把沙漏拿走了 沙漏
Why?It doesn't matter.
为什么啊 这不重要
We just need to get it back.
我们得把它拿回来
We can take this thing out, okay?
我们一定能把它拿回来的
We are three badass witches
我们三个可是最屌♥的女巫
and one moderately competent bird.
外带一个渣渣菜鸟
Except if the Sandclock gets damaged,
如果沙漏碎了
something really bad is gonna happen.
非常糟糕的事情就会发生
We need to exploit a weakness to take it down fast.
我们需要利用一个弱点来迅速击垮它
Except Landon's research into that
就希望兰登对它弱点的研究
was about as useful as his fighting skills.
能和他的战斗技能一样有用
Oh, my God, sorry.
天啊 我说错话了
Love you.Or maybe my research was fine,
爱你 或者也许我的研究没什么问题
but God forbid you use your brain
但上帝却禁止你用你的大脑
instead of punching every problem.
来解决问题
Oh, crap. I'm infected.
老天 我怎么也变成这样了
Join the club.
你也没能幸免啊
Maybe the only one that'll have you.
看来魔鬼雨露均沾啊
Sorry. Monster.
抱歉了 魔鬼
Why am I being affected now? I wasn't before.
为什么我现在会受到影响 我以前还没有
Okay. I might have a plan.
我可能有了个主意
What happened back there,
当时发生了什么
what everyone said,
大家说了什么
it wasn't cool.
都完全是不对的
And we really need your help to stop the Qareen.
我们真的需要你的帮助来阻止卡里恩
Why? I'm useless, like Hope said.
怎么会呢 就像霍普说的 我就是个废物
That's because fairies run on belief.
那是因为仙子们掌控着信任的力量
I did some research, and the more people that believe in you,
我研究过了 越多的人相信你
the stronger your powers.
你的力量就会越强大
No one believes in me.
没人相信我
I do.
我相信你
You saw the Qareen first.
是你第一个看到了卡里恩
You were unaffected by its powers, and when I was
你不会受到它的力量的影响 当我
hanging out with you, the Qareen couldn't infect me.
和你在一块时 卡里恩就无法影响我
I'm 100% behind you.
我百分之百相信你
And I'm not alone.
而且还不止我一人
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Are people calling my name?
大家是在喊我的名字吗
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wait, why are we doing this again?
等会儿 我们在这干啥来着
I think it's someone's birthday.
应该是有人过生日啥的
Oh.
好吧
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
We gathered everyone we could.
我们把能召集的人都找来了
Let loose the fairy.
把仙子放出来吧
You got this, Wade.
你一定可以的 韦德
Just know that everyone believes in you.
大家都挺你
Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade! Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德 韦德 韦德
Wade! Wade!
韦德 韦德
Wh-Wha-What's wrong?
有什么问题吗
This isn't giving me any powers.
这样还是无法让我具有任何能力
I don't think anyone really believes in me.
我觉得大家不是真的相信我
This is why we don't entrust plans to Muppet Babies.
这就是为什么我们不让布偶娃娃来执行我们的计划
I'm not sorry.I believe.
我才不会说抱歉呢 我相信你
And I'll prove it.
我会向你证明的
What the hell are you doing?
你干嘛呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表