剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Um, about that, I may have found someone.
关于这个嘛 我可能遇到我的真爱了
That's what's up. Yeah.
就是这件事 是吗
She here? Yeah.
她来了啊 来了
Oh, which one? Uh, orange top.
是哪一个 穿橘色上衣的那个
Best summer...
最棒的夏天了
Never.
不会吧
You're talking about Kym?
你是说凯姆吗
Is-is that her, is that her name?
她叫凯姆吗
MG, are you kidding me?
MG 你在开玩笑吗
I've told you a million stories about Kym.
我给你说过多少关于凯姆的故事了
Kym. I...
凯姆 我
Your sister?
你妹妹吗
Th-The who was away, building houses for homeless people?
就是那个离家给流浪汉造房♥子的那位吗
And without all of that...
没有这些
Look, man,
听着 兄弟
have all the summer fun you want.
这夏天你怎么找乐子都行
Just don't be having it with her.
但是千万别跟她扯上关系
* Love is the answer *
爱是答案
* At least for most of the questions in my heart *
至少是我心里想的大部分问题的
* Like "Why are we here?" *
我们为什么在这里
* And "Where do we go?" *
我们又去哪里
* And "How come it's so hard?" *
为何如此艰难
* It's not always easy and sometimes *
它不总是那么轻而易举
* Life can be deceiving *
生活可能会骗你
* I'll tell you one thing *
我告诉你一件事情
* It's always better when we're together *
我们在一起 心情更美丽
* Mmm, it's always better when we're together *
是的 我们在一起 心情更美丽
* Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together *
是的 我们在一起数星星
* Well, it's always better when we're together *
是的 我们在一起 心情更美丽
* Yeah, it's always better when we're together... *
是的 我们在一起 心情更美丽
What?
什么
Songwriting? Stop.
写歌♥ 别了吧
I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了
Somewhere in Belgium,
在比利时的某个地方
Penelope Park's black heart just exploded.
佩内洛普公园的黑心爆♥炸♥了
You and Gizmo the Gremlin?
你和小发明是小妖精吗
Actually, Gizmo's a Mogwai.
实际上 小发明是魔鬼
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
He's got you speaking nerd.
你跟他在一起都开始疯言疯语了
Relax. We're just friends. You are not friends.
放松 我们只是朋友 你们才不是朋友
You're a montage. It's been...
你是一个蒙太奇 和他一起
fun.
很有意思
It's been, like, actual fun.
真的很有趣
You know what's actual-actual fun?
你知道什么才是真有趣吗
Mom and I taking
妈妈和我在商量
the speed train to Rome for the weekend.
周末的时候坐高速列车到罗马
So get your ass across the pond.
所以快点横跨大西洋过来吧
Love you.
爱你哦
How long do you think we've been here?
你觉得我们在这里多长时间了
Hard to say.
很难说啊
A week? A month?
一周 一个月
A year? What difference does it make?
一年 有什么区别呢
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼
Uh, a gargoyle, I think.
石像鬼吧 我猜
I killed one once with my friends.
我和朋友以前杀过一只
You know, my teenage friends.
我青少年时候的朋友
So why is a supervillain like you scared?
那为什么像你这样的超级大坏蛋会害怕呢
I'm not a villain.
我不是坏蛋
I never have been.
从来都不是
I'm just a kid who's afraid of his father
我只是一个从小害怕自己的父亲
and will do anything to get away from him.
并且为了离开他愿意做任何事的小孩
My entire life's been about figuring out how.
我这一辈子都在想怎么离开他
And failing miserably.
然后悲惨得失败了
Papilio lux.
【咒语】
You think that's our ticket out?
你觉得这是我们出去的钥匙吗
No. It's a comfort spell.
不是 这只是一个安慰的咒语
It's, it's supposed to provide peace of mind.
为了让心得到平静
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why did you do that? Do what?
为什么要这么做 做什么
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Invisique. Meaning?
隐形 什么意思
I'm invisible to them.
他们看不到我
You're invisible. What about me?
你是隐形了 那我呢
Guess we're partners after all.
因为我们毕竟是拍档
I didn't say that. But you did just save my life.
我可没这么说 但是你刚才确实救了我的命
Because you're keeping things from me, and I want to know why.
因为你有些事没跟我说 我想知道为什么
Veritas tempus.
【咒语】
Would you stop with the magic already? It's not fair.
你能不能不要念咒语了 这不公平
Think before you answer.
在回答之前先好好想想
Is it unfair, or do you deserve it?
是不公平还是咎由自取
I totally deserve it.
完全是我咎由自取
What?
什么
Wh-Why-why did I just say that?
为什么我刚才会这么说
Because I cast a truth spell. You can only answer me honestly.
因为我刚才念的是真♥相♥咒语 你只能跟我说实话
Now, how does that make you feel?
现在你感觉如何
Like this isn't gonna end well for me.
感觉我不会有什么好下场
I bring him dinner every day at 5:00. I mean, sometimes
我每天五点给他送晚饭 我是说 有时候
he doesn't come out of the woods, but he's always here.
他不是从树林里来的 但是他永远都会在这里
Well, that doesn't mean something happened. Raf's a wolf.
这也不能说明发生了什么是 拉夫是匹狼
It's not like he wears a watch. But every day,
他又不戴手表的 但是每天
Josie, for months, and it's been three days, and...
乔西 几个月以来 已经三天了
Maybe I am just assuming the worst,
也许我想的是最坏的情况
but the worst is usually what happens. And it's bad enough
但是往往最坏的情况就会发生 如果他作为一匹狼
that he's stuck as a wolf, but if-if he's lost,
被困在什么地方就已经很糟糕了 但是如果他迷路了
he's got no one.
他身边一个人都没有
I can't let him be alone. Landon.
我不能让他一个人啊 兰登
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
We're gonna find him. I'll do a locator spell,
我们找到他的 我来做一个定位咒语
and we're gonna track his movements, okay?
我们会追踪到他的行踪 好吗
I'm gonna help you.
我会帮你的
This entire time,
一直以来
I've been working on a theory, you know,
我一直在研究一个理论
trying to figure out why the vortex comes.
试图找出漩涡出现的原因
And then I realized, it's always after I do magic.
后来我发现 它总是在我施了魔法之后出现
Am I getting warm?
我说得够清楚了吗
Scalding.
非常清楚
You know, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
当你开始思考这个的时候 就会显得很有意义
I thought that I was wrong about me being the only one
我以为我是唯一可以毁灭他的人 我想错了
who could destroy him, but I think my actual mistake
但我觉得我真正的错误是
was that I, I wasn't a fully activated Tribrid
当我坠入黑坑时
when I dove into that pit.
我不是一个完全被激活的三方混血
I've never died, so my vampire side hasn't been activated yet.
我从未死过 所以我吸血鬼的一面还没有被激活
And what I'm realizing now is that Malivore
现在我意识到马里之洼
doesn't want me here.
不欢迎我在这里
I'm toxic to him.
我对他来说是有毒的
Finish that sentence, please?
把那句话说完好吗
Malivore's trying to expel you.
马里之洼想驱逐你
To send you back from where you came.
要把你送回你来时的地方
And every time he tries... I grab hold of you
每次他尝试 我抓住了你
to try to get expelled with you.
想和你一起被驱逐
But as much as my father wants you to leave,
虽然我父亲很想让你离开
he wants to keep torturing me here even more.
他还想在这里继续折磨我
Then it's official.
官方一点说
All we have to do is wait.
我们要做的就是等待
For what?
为了什么
That's my ride.
这是我的旅程
Hope, you can't leave me here.
霍普 你不能把我留在这里
I can't leave with you. Okay?
我不能带你走 好吧
I have to get back to my friends.
我得回去找我的朋友们
I have to get back to Landon.
我要回去找兰登
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表