剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Being at school-- it helped, because there was-there was
上学确实有用 因为那里有
other people like me. But it turned out that
其它像我一样的人 但事实证明
it-it wasn't the right place for us, you know.
那并不是属于我们的地方
Sometimes you have to leave to protect the people you love.
有时候你不得不为了保护自己爱的人而离开
I think that's why my mom gave me up.
我想这就是妈妈丢下我的原因
Believe me, I get it.
相信我 我能理解
I know running away can feel like
我知道逃跑像是
it's the only option.
唯一的选择
Sure I can't get you something to drink, Landon?
你确定你不想喝点儿什么吗 兰登
I'm good, Walt.
不用了 沃尔特
Thank you. For everything.
谢谢你为我所做的一切
Um, I'm just gonna grab some air,
我到外面去透透气
if that's cool with you.
如果你不介意的话
Uh, yeah.
可以啊
Hey, Lan.
兰登
I think maybe you were right about coming here.
我想也许你让我们来这儿是对的
Hop in, hobbit.
上车 霍比特人
Lizzie?
莉兹
One more word and I will feed you to the flames
再说一句废话 我就亲自把你扔进
of Mount Doom myself.
末日火山的火焰中
Illustrant.
灯火通明
Straight in the heart.
正中心脏
That's how you kill a Krampus.
这才是杀死克朗普斯的正确方式
Anyone want some cocoa?
有人想喝热可可吗
Yeah, sure, why not? It's Christmas.
好啊 为什么不呢 毕竟过圣诞节呢
Wait, you two are still merry.
等等 你俩还这么开心呢
If it's dead, then why hasn't this lunacy stopped?
如果它已经死了 为什么这场疯狂没有停止呢
Everyone stay back.
所有人都退后
Whatever's in that thing is coming out.
不管那里面有什么 它要出来了
Who wouldn't be merry on this special night?
在这个特别的夜晚 谁不想变快乐呢
It's the magic of Christmas, Miss Mikaelson.
这是圣诞节的魔力 迈克尔森女士
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
这是一年中最美好的时候
Santa?
圣诞老人
I can't believe you're real. Well, of course you can.
难以相信你是真实存在的 你当然可以相信了
You see, my dear Hope,
亲爱的霍普
belief is what makes things real.
只要你相信 事情就能变成现实
Yes?
请讲
How did you know her name?
你怎么会知道她的名字呢
Because everyone was a child once,
因为每个人都曾是个孩子
and I remember each and every one.
而我记着你们每一个人
Besides, a name like Alaric is pretty tough to forget.
再说了 像阿♥拉♥里克这样的名字想忘记都难
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
吼吼吼
I-I must thank all of you
我 我必须感谢你们所有人
for bringing me back.
又把我带了回来
It's been hard, all these years,
这么多年真的是很辛苦
being trapped in that awful, dark place,
被困在那个可怕和黑暗的地方
unable to spread joy around the world...
没办法在全世界播撒欢乐
...because of you.
都是因为你
Thought I killed that damn thing.
我还以为我把那个鬼东西给杀了呢
Language, Dr. Saltzman.
注意用词 萨尔茨曼博士
Don't blame yourself for missing.
别因为你的失手而自责了
The Krampus' heart is very small,
克朗普斯的心眼特别的小
and this...
这个
is my fight.
是我的战争
Wait, Hope, no. You heard the man.
等一下 霍普 别动手 你听见他说的了
This one's personal.
这是私人恩怨
So you thought you could steal Christmas, did you?
你以为你可以偷走圣诞节 是吗
Ho, ho...
吼吼
...no.
不
Leaving Hope and Josie without having
之前你抛下了霍普和乔西
the balls to say why was one thing,
连说出原因的勇气都没有
but now you're ditching Raf?
现在你又想抛弃拉斐尔
As long as monsters are after me,
只要怪物们还在追我
he's in danger, too. I needed to find someplace
他就会有危险 我需要找个地方
where I knew he'd be safe.
能保证他的安全的地方
So what is your plan, Huck Finn--
那你有什么计划 哈克·芬恩
ride the rails? My only plan
搭火车吗 我唯一的计划
is to make sure that nobody else gets hurt because of me,
就是确保所有人都不会因为我而受伤
because that really sucks.
因为那样真是太糟糕了
Come back to the school with me, face Hope and Josie,
和我一起回学校吧 面对霍普和乔西
and then they will help you face
他们会帮助你
whatever comes next.
一起面对接下来的一切
We all will.
我们都会帮你的
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I say you people talk
我觉得你们
entirely too much when action is required.
说的太多却一点行动都没有
* We wish you a Merry Christmas *
祝你圣诞快乐
* We wish you a Merry Christmas *
祝你圣诞快乐
* We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year... *
祝你圣诞和新年快乐
Dude's fast. * We wish you *
他可真快啊
* A Merry Christmas... *
祝你圣诞快乐
Like, really fast.
特别快
* We wish you a Merry Christmas *
祝你圣诞
* And a Happy New Year *
和新年快乐
* Good tidings to you... *
好消息送给你
How do you think I make it to all those houses in one night?
否则你认为我怎么可能一个晚上飞能到那么多家去呢
* Oh, bring us some figgy pudding *
给我们来些无花果布丁吧
* Oh, bring us some figgy pudding... *
给我们来些无花果布丁吧
You better watch out!
你最好小心点
* Bring us some figgy pudding and a cup of cheer *
给我们来些无花果布丁和欢呼吧
* Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi *
哎哎哎
* Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi *
哎哎哎
Santa.
圣诞老人
* Oi, oi, oi *
哎哎哎
* We won't go until we get some *
不吃到我们就不会离开
* We won't go until we get some *
不吃到我们就不会离开
* So bring it out here *
所以请给我们吧
* We wish you a Merry Christmas... *
祝你圣诞快乐
See?
看见没
Very small indeed.
心真的非常小
* We wish you a Merry Christmas *
祝你圣诞快乐
* We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. *
祝你圣诞和新年快乐
Well, this settles the matter. You are a terrible pilot.
问题应该解决了 你的驾驶技术可真够差的
I didn't think that being with you
我真的想不到 还有比跟你待在一起
could get any more miserable.
更悲催的事情了
You are only angry
你生气
because your plan to abandon me has failed.
是因为你试图抛弃我的计划失败了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Put your shirt back on. You know, I sussed it
把你的衬衫穿回去 我跟踪你的时候
when I was tracking you down.
就意识到了
That is the reason you brought me along, wasn't it?
这就是为什么你把我带来了 是不是
So you could just, what, ditch me like
这样以来 你就好把我像个小狗一样
some unwanted puppy.
抛弃掉
I mean, more like a perk, really.
更像是一个咖啡壶我觉得
You shouldn't be at the school.
你不应该在学校
You call my friends parsnips.
你称呼我的朋友们为防风草
No, they're turnips.
不 他们是红萝卜
Okay, whatever vegetable that they are,
好吧 不管他们是哪种植物
they don't like you.
反正他们不喜欢你
No one does.
没人喜欢你
Except for you, Elizabeth.
除了你 伊丽莎白
For the last time,
最后声明一次
I don't "fancy" you or whatever.
我不再喜欢你了
I might even hate you, Sebastian.
我甚至可能会恨你 塞巴斯蒂安
You made me think that I was crazy.
你让我觉得自己像个疯子
Well, perhaps we both are.
也许我们都疯了
For I fancy you, Elizabeth.
因为我喜欢你 伊丽莎白
Did that line work in the Middle Ages?
中世纪的女人也对马甲线欲罢不能么
Yes. Yes, it did,
当然
as did my abdominal muscles,
还有腹肌
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表