剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Aren't you one of those special siphon witches?
你就是传说中特别的虹吸女巫中的一员吧
I bet you could take this barrier spell down
我相信你可以毫不费劲地
with no problem.
搞定这个屏障咒的
No. No way.
不 不可能
No, that's too hard. Only advanced witches can do that.
这也太难了 只有年长的女巫才能做到
Unless... I mean,
除非 我是说
you think you could handle a big girl spell like that.
你觉你能搞定这种只有年长女巫才能施的咒语吗
I'm not supposed to.
我不该这么做的
No, it's all right.
不 没关系的
We'll go to the party and then be back
我们去了派对就回来
before anyone even realizes we're gone.
不会有人发现我们不见了的
What do you say, Joze? You one of us?
你说呢 小乔 你跟我们站在一边吗
Little Josie Saltzman all grown-up.
小乔茜·萨尔茨曼长大了
I'll be damned.
震惊啊
Is Lizzie here, too?
莉兹也在这吗
Uh, no.
不
Jade, what are you doing here?
洁德 你怎么会在这
If it's okay with you, can we
如果你不介意的话
have this conversation
咱们能不能在我进食之后
after I eat?
再谈这事
Because I'm starving,
因为我可饿坏了
and you look delicious.
你看着又那么美味
Come with me if you want to live.
想活命的话跟我来
Welcome. I call it Fort Parker.
欢迎光临 我叫它帕克堡
It's a... it's a bit moldy but also rent-controlled,
虽然有点发霉 但是还得收租
so I try not to complain.
所以我尽量不抱怨环境问题了
Flavored vodka? It's, uh...
调味伏特加要么 这其实
It's no Zima, but then again, nothing is.
不是什么纯麦威士忌 再次声明 这玩意本来就不存在
You're Kai Parker.
你就是凯·帕克
I am.
就是在下
And you are one of the Saltzman twins.
而你是萨尔兹曼双胞胎之一
I can smell the Gemini on you.
我能嗅到你身上的双子味儿
are you
你是
Linda or, or Joanie?
琳达么 还是乔安妮
: I can never tell you two apart.
我总是分不清你俩
I'm Josie.
乔茜
Named after my mom, who you killed.
这是我母亲的名字 就是被你杀害的那位
Okay, here we go. Look, technically,
好吧 跑得了和尚跑不了庙 严格来说
I was trying to kill you and your sister.
我当时想杀的是你和你的妹妹
Uh, but that's all over now,
但是现在已经翻篇了
so I say we just move on.
所以依我看 咱们都往前看吧
Move on?
往前看
You're a monster.
你就是个禽兽
A monster would have let you die.
我要是禽兽就让你死在那了
That vampire who tried to turn you
那个想把你变成她
into her own personal Capri Sun?
专属血饮的吸血鬼
She's the real monster.
才是真正的禽兽
She and her cronies run this world.
她和自己那帮同党统治这个世界
They revived me from desiccation
他们将我从干尸状态下唤醒
just so they could have a little plaything.
好让自己能有个玩物
Every day, like clockwork,
他们每天 定时定点地
they hunt me down and kill me.
跟玩一些猎杀游戏
But s... since I'm magically bound to this world...
但因为我跟这个世界存在某种神奇的纽带
...I can't actually die.
我死不透
So I pop back up only to be hunted
所以我在此出现只是为了被猎杀
and killed all over again
被一遍又一遍的屠♥杀♥
every day.
日复一日
Welcome to the Supernatural Hunger Games.
欢迎来到超自然版的饥饿游戏
That girl used to go
那女孩之前
to my school. Why is she here?
在我们学校上学 为什么会来这儿
No answers for free.
世上没有免费的午餐
Information for information.
情报换情报
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I, um... I used a Mora Miserium.
我用了一个黑魔法容器
Sandclock?
沙漏么
Oh, don't tell me. It degraded, and you
别告诉我 它裂了 然后
just decided to drop it over here
你打算把东西丢我这儿
without a thought for my safety.
都不为我的安全考虑一下
I tried to create a new world, but a witch tricked us,
我试图创造一个新世界 但被一个女巫耍了
and we got pulled into this one instead.
我们就被吸入了这个世界里面
Classic double cross.
典型局中局啊
And, uh...
还有
who's "we"?
我们指谁
I answered your question.
我回答了你的问题
Now you have to answer mine.
现在你该为我解惑了
Why is Jade here?
洁德为什么在这儿
Yeah.
嗯
I'm not the one you should be asking.
这事你不该问我
Who is out there tonight, huh?
今晚谁在呢
Is that Damon? Bon-Bon? Katherine?
是达蒙还是邦邦 或者是凯瑟琳
Well, whoever you are, that one goes out
不管你是谁 都要去找
to Alaric Saltzman!
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
All right, 'cause he's the reason
对的 就是因为他
I am walking and talking and...
我才能站在这里说话
: and singing, which I know we're all grateful for.
肆意歌♥唱 我们都很感激他
So thanks, Ric, for...
谢了 里克
dumping a bunch of students you couldn't control over here,
把一堆你控制不了的学生丢了进来
'cause the second they got bored, they...
因为他们无聊的时候
woke me up!
唤醒了我
Or is that you, Ric?
还是说是你干的 里克
No, no, no, it can't be.
不不不 这不可能
You wouldn't be dumb enough
你不会蠢到
to come here and check up on me, would you?
来这里查看我的情况 对吧
Oh, but grief is...
不过悲伤
is complicated, right?
是很复杂的情感对吧
Widowers do strange things.
鳏夫行事诡异
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
I'll be damned.
见鬼了真是
Diego.
迪亚戈
Wait.
等等
Talk to me.
说句话啊
Yeah, you know, I'd rather show you something.
我更愿意让你见识一下
I can control it now.
我现在能控制变身了
Doesn't hurt anymore, 'cause you sent me to a world
再也不会感到疼痛了 毕竟你把我送到这个世界
where it's always the same day.
每天都在重复
And every night...
每晚
a full moon.
都是满月
Ten years.
如此十年
Thousands of turns.
数千次变身
I didn't realize...
我不知道会这样
I don't care.
我不在乎
Like you never did.
就像你一样
You.
是你
What can I say?
我还能说什么
I'm all heart.
就喜欢心脏
Hey, look at us--
看看咱来俩
we're beard bros.
都留胡子了啊
Dad!
老爸
Josie.
乔茜
Oh, God.
天呐
What are you doing with him? He could've killed you.
你跟他搞什么 他没准会杀了你啊
He saved my life, actually. I don't care.
其实他救了我 我不在乎
He's a liar.
他就是个骗子
You can't trust him. You hear me?
你不能相信他 听到没
Was he lying when he told me you sent a bunch
他告诉我你把一群老学生
of your old students here to punish them?
送到这里以示惩戒 也是在说谎吗
I told you, we all make mistakes.
我说了 人都会犯错
I'm not about to make the same one twice.
但同样的错 我不会再犯
Dad, you can't kill him in this world.
老爸 这个世界里你杀不死他
Well, I'm sure as hell gonna try.
那至少我得试一下
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表