剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* And I thought we'd get *
而我本以为我们可以
* To see... *
见证到
* To see *
见证到
* Forever *
永恒的友谊
* But forever's gone away *
然而永恒却稍纵即逝
Okay. * Ooh, you know it's gone *
行 你也知道它已不复存在
* You know it's gone * * You know it's gone away *
你也知道它已不复存在 你也知道它已不复存在
* Doo-do-do-do-do-do-do, gone. *
嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 不复存在
Okay, thank you.
够了哈 多谢啦
Thank you so much for whatever that was.
感谢你们乱七八糟的表演
I'm here today to deliver the eulogy
此时此刻 我想宣读一下
for Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman.
写给伊丽莎白·詹娜·萨尔茨曼的悼词
Lizzie was more than one thing.
丽兹不止有一面身份
She was a witch, a daredevil, a lover.
她是个女巫 冒险家 一个完美情人
Was she a saint?
她是个圣人吗
Eh, who's to say?
这谁能评判
But I can say this.
但是我敢说
She was the absolute best of us.
她一定是我们当中最为出色的
She was a kind soul.
她有着善良的灵魂
She was kind, and nice.
她是那么的善良体贴
And sometimes she was just tired
只是偶尔她会感觉疲倦
or having a bad day, or whatever.
或者一天过得不太舒坦啥的
You all think you knew her, but you didn't.
你们都自以为明白她的为人 但你们根本不知道
You're all wrong!
你们都错了
That's strange. He's always home.
奇了怪了 他总是在家的呀
Hello? Mr. Huntsman.
有人吗 猎人先生
I brought a nosy friend.
我给你带了个多管闲事的朋友来啦
Oh, stew's on. He must be nearby.
啊 炖锅还在火上架着 他肯定在附近
Ah. Nice.
好耶
Sweetie, if you think that's enough to stop the Darkness,
亲爱的 如果你以为那把斧头就能阻止黑暗
you are crazy.
那你就疯了
Probably, but I'm not going down without a fight.
或许吧 但我绝不可能不做反抗就任人宰割
What do you say?
你说呢
Are you in?
入伙吗
I-I would be no use in battle.
我没有战斗能力啦
I-I know, I bluster a lot.
我知道 我经常吹牛
But, uh, I just get so scared,
但我只是害怕了
and then I say dumb stuff when I'm scared.
我害怕的时候就会胡言乱语
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I-I could finish the stew, though.
不过我可以吃点东西
Maybe find some bread.
没准能找到点面包啥的
Uh, make you a nice meal before you go off to die.
在你前去送死之前让你吃顿好的
That'll do, pig.
行呀 猪头
Don't press your luck, kiddo.
别得寸进尺 小鬼
It's a trap!
是陷阱
Little witch, little witch,
小女巫 小女巫
let... me... in!
让我进去吧
Hope Mikaelson... are you in my head?
霍普·迈克尔森 你在我脑海里吗
Wh-What, what's going on?
什么 怎么回事
This pub's under new management.
这酒吧有新主管了
Dr. Saltzman!
萨尔茨曼博士
He'll make us fight you.
他迫使我们与你为敌的
Don't. He just wants to talk.
不要轻举妄动 他只是想跟你谈谈
It's true.
确实
I have an offer for you.
我有个建议给你
I'm not making any deals with you.
我不会跟你做任何交易
Not even if it saves your daughter?
我救你女儿都不行吗
Turns out we both want the same thing.
结果么 咱们俩有同样的目的
To get that black magic out of her
把黑魔法驱逐出她体内
and send her home.
送她回家
Yeah, but I'm doing that without your help.
是 但我不需要你的帮助也能做到
By which you mean that little
你是指她脑海中
suicide mission into her mind?
进行的那个自杀任务吗
Ah, it's going to fail, I'm afraid.
恐怕没用的
She already suspects you're up to something.
她早就怀疑你们会有所举措了
It's only a matter of time
等她琢磨出你们的伎俩
before she figures out what you're up to
挫败你们的计划
and puts an end to it.
只是时间问题
I wouldn't care either way, but...
虽说我不在乎 但是
... I want that black magic
我想要那个黑魔法
for myself,
为我掌控
and that wretched girl out of my life.
然后彻底把那个女孩撵出老子的人生
The good Josie is still in there,
善良的乔西还在她体内
deep down.
内心深处某个角落
I've seen it.
我亲眼所见
You set them free, too.
你还得放过他们
No strings attached.
别玩把戏 无条件放过他们
Why not?
有何不可
I'll raise these puppets,
我培养出了这些傀儡
then I'll sever my tie with them.
之后我会切断我跟他们之间的纽带
Can you bring back Landon, too?
你能救回兰登吗
Of course.
当然
You said you wanted a way to save both of us.
你说你会想办法拯救我们俩
Come on, you gotta do it.
拜托了 你得抓住机会
Listen to the lad.
听这个小子的话
Yeah, but there's no way I can trust you.
好 但我没有任何理由相信你
An unbreakable covenant spell, then.
那就施加一个契约咒吧 谁都不能打破
If both of us don't hold up our end of the bargain,
如果我们没有遵循承诺
neither of us gets what we want.
咱们俩都没法达到目的
You lose your puppets, and I lose me magic.
你会失去你的傀儡 我会失去我的魔法
No exceptions.
没有例外可言
When you've made up your mind,
等你决定好了
you know how to signal me.
你知道如何召唤我
No!
不
Pig!
小猪
What's going on?
怎么回事
Where's Pig?
我的小猪呢
I-I was the pig.
我就是那个小猪
I thought if I disguised myself
我本以为我易容了
the Darkness would leave me alone.
黑暗就找不到我
You were the pig?
你就是那只小猪啊
You do realize he said some really patronizing
你知道他跟我说了一些超级自大
andand sexist things to me. No, I know.
还有那些性别歧视的话吗 我知道
I just didn't want you to suspect it was me,
我只是我不想让你怀疑那是我
because I need you to leave.
因为我想让你离开这里
Okay? I don't want you to get hurt.
好吗 我不想让你受伤
Josie, I'm not going to leave you behind.
乔西 我绝不会抛下你一个人的
No, you don't understand.
你不明白
I can't have somebody else get hurt because of me.
我不能再让别人因我而受伤了
No one will.
不会再有了
I love that you thought it would be that simple.
你简直单纯得可爱
Oh, my God, run!
天呐 快跑
Okay, time for some real talk.
够了 是时候来场真正的对话了
I have something to say.
我有些话要说
My first day here, Lizzie was my tour guide.
我第一天到这里的时候 是丽兹带领我参观的学校
Just like she was for most of you.
正如她对你们所有人一样
I was so scared.
我当时非常畏惧
And she knew it, too.
而且她也知道
At the end of my tour, I mentioned... hating my name,
在参观完之后 我说 我讨厌我的名字
Milton.
米尔顿
And she said, "So change it".
然后她说 那就改掉呗
"No one here knows. How 'bout MG?"
没人会知道的 就叫MG怎么样
Remember that shock bracelet Lizzie had?
还记得丽兹那个电击手镯吗
Or when she was suddenly into talent shows
或者当她突然迷上了才艺表演的时候
and-and Miss Mystic Falls, and-and football?
以及神秘瀑布小姐 还有踢足球的事
She was always trying to start over.
她总是想着从头再来
And, yeah, she could be extra, but she knew it.
确实 有时她的举动很多余 但她心里清楚
And she never stopped trying to change.
她从未停下改变的脚步
But did you all let her?
但你们有接纳她的改变吗
Or did you hold onto one image of her at her worst?
或者说 你们只是记住了她最糟糕的一面
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表