剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* I toss and I turn*
我辗转反侧
Never mind.
算了
Whatever.
无所谓
So, your name's Wade, then?
那么 你叫韦德是吗
Usually nobody gets it right.
一般大家都会叫错
Who are you?
你是谁
Do you need, like, a camera
你需要 比如 一个相机
or something for the party?
或者什么东西来参加聚会吗
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不
What I need, Wade, is...
韦德 我需要的是
a friend.
一个朋友
* I'll stop the world and melt with you *
我要使世界停止转动 和你一起享受感动
* You've seen... *
你看过
I don't get it.
我不明白
We literally killed ourselves to get back here,
我们为了回到这里简直是自杀
and you couldn't go through with it.
你坚持不下去
What you said before,
你之前说的
about destiny,
关于命运
you were right.
你是对的
You know, he and Josie, they look happy together.
他和乔西在一起看起来很幸福
Maybe there isn't only one way everything has to happen.
不是每件事都只有一种可能
We don't exist for just one path.
我们不是为了一种情况而存在
And we don't exist for just one boy.
我们不是为了一个男孩而存在
So let's dance.
让我们跳舞
Anything to keep me from picturing
做点事不让我去想
Josie's tragic visit to the Shire.
乔西和夏尔的不幸爱恋
* I'll stop the world and melt with you *
我要使世界停止转动 和你一起享受感动
If you tell this to anyone,
如果你告诉别人
I will deny it.
我不会承认的
But I'm glad to have you back.
但我很高兴你回来了
* There's nothing you and I won't do*
我们在一起 没有什么做不到
* I'll stop the world*
我要使世界停止转动
* And melt with you *
和你一起享受感动
* I'll stop the world and melt with you *
我要使世界停止转动 和你一起享受感动
* I'll stop the world *
我要使世界停止转动
* And melt with you *
和你一起享受感动
* I'll stop the world and melt with you. *
我要使世界停止转动 和你一起享受感动
Mr. Williams,
威廉先生
sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
All good, Landon. Do you remember
没事 兰登 你还记得
what we talked about earlier?
我们之前谈过什么吗
You were right.
你是对的
Then, boy, what the hell are you doing here?
那么 兄弟 你还在这干什么
Uh, asking to borrow your car keys.
向你借车钥匙
'Cause I need to make a quick--
因为我得快点
a real quick-- run into town.
飞快地冲进城
Run into town?
冲进城里吗
In that case,
在这种情况下
you don't want my car keys.
你不想要我的车钥匙
You want the keys to the nurse's office.
你想要护士办公室的钥匙
You'll find what you're looking for in her desk.
你会在她的桌子里找到你要找的东西
* He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon *
他沉稳自信 当机立断
* And he's gotta be larger * Thank you.
谢谢
* Than life *
顶天立地
* I need a hero *
渴望一位英雄
* I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night *
我痴痴的等待 直至长夜渐尽
No.
不
Not now, you stupid rats.
现在不行 你们这些蠢老鼠
I have been listening to your tiny little rat claws
我一直在听你那老鼠爪子的声音
for months now...
好几个月了
Say hello to my little friend.
向我的小朋友问好
* Well, I guess it'd be nice... *
我想这样会更好
Hey. Um...
嘿
is everything okay?
还好吗
would you be mad if I told you that I wanted to wait?
如果我告诉你我想再等等 你会生气吗
* But I gotta think twice... *
但我得三思而后行
No.
不
Not at all. I'm sorry.
不会的 我很抱歉
I just, um... It doesn't matter.
我只是 没事的
Whatever it is,
不管怎样
if you're not ready for it, neither am I.
如果你还没准备好 我也没准备好
We have all the time in the world, Josie.
我们有的是时间 乔西
* From that emotion *
从那种情绪
Nothing's gonna change that.
什么都改变不了这一点
* Time to pick my heart up off the floor *
是时候把我的心从地板上捡起来了
* And when that love comes down *
当爱降临的时候
* Without devotion *
没有奉献
* Well, it takes... *
嗯 这需要
You want a cup of tea?
你想喝杯茶吗
Yeah.
恩
Okay.
好
* 'Cause I got to have faith *
因为我必须要有信念
* I got to have faith *
我必须要有信念
* I got to have faith, faith *
我必须要有信念
* Oh, baby, I reconsider *
噢 宝贝 我重新考虑了
* My foolish notion *
我愚蠢的想法
* Well, I need someone to hold me *
我需要有人来抱着我
* But I'll wait for something more *
但我会等待更多的事情发生
* I got to have faith. *
我必须要有信念
Hey!
嘿
* Hey! *
嘿
Hope?
霍普
Hey, Raf.
嘿 拉斐尔
I was hoping to see you tonight.
我刚想着今晚能见到你
Do you...
你
want to party with us?
想和我们一起聚会吗
* What I like about you *
我喜欢你的什么地方
Sure.
当然
The witches are a little drunk.
女巫们有点醉了
You do realize
你意识到了
you go to the dopest school of all time, right?
你上的是最蠢的学校 对吧
You should probably tell that
你应该告诉
to the dude behind you in the black coat.
你后面那个穿黑外套的家伙
Who are you talking about?
你在说谁
The one staring at you.
盯着你的那个
* That's what I like about you. *
这就是我喜欢你的地方
* I ain't got many friends left to talk to *
我已经没有多少朋友可以聊天了
* Nowhere to run when I'm in trouble... *
遇到麻烦的时候无处可逃
I must say, I'm surprised.
我得说 我很惊讶
You're the last person I expected
你是我最没想到
to invite me for a drink.
会请我喝酒的人
Have a seat.
坐吧
* I just want to use your love... *
我只是想用你的爱
I ordered you something with an umbrella.
我为你点了一杯带小伞装饰的酒
* I don't want to lose your love... *
我不想失去你的爱
Look,
听着
I want the school to succeed,
我希望学校成功
which means you have to succeed.
这意味着你必须成功
So, please,
所以拜托
be better than I was.
请比我强
That's a very low bar.
这是一个很低的标准
Is this the part where you punch me in the face?
这就是你打我脸的方式吗
Only in my mind.
只在我的脑海里出现过
* From shaking *
摇晃着
* But something in my mind's... *
但有些事在我心里
I'll stay out of your way.
我不会挡你的路
But remember...
但记住
...you're responsible for people I love.
你要对我爱的人负责
* As you're leaving, please, would you close the door? *
当你离开的时候 请把门关上好吗
I'll drink to that.
我要为此干杯
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表