剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I'm working on it.
我在努力
Everything else good?
其他都顺利吧
Totally.
基本是
Here's to success.
弄完这些就行了
Sing to me, baby. That's what I like to hear.
唱歌♥给我听 宝贝 那是我想听的
Sing to me like a vamp without his Daylight Ring
在乔治亚州炎热的夏日里
on a hot Georgia summer day.
像个没有戴日光戒指的吸血鬼一样对我歌♥唱
You're supposed to be taking notes.
你应该记笔记
* Back to life... *
重生
Didn't seem necessary
你似乎没必要
with you narrating the whole deal.
全部都叙述出来
Narration goes one way. What you heard was a conversation.
叙述是单向的 你听到的是一段对话
With your meat? Meat's got a name,
和烤肉说话吗 烤肉也有名字的
okay, same as you.
和你一样
This is Gertrude.
这是格特鲁德
My crazy Uncle Earl, he owns a farm outside the city.
我疯狂的叔叔厄尔 他在城外有个农场
I was there the day she was born.
她出生的那天 我就在那
That's dark, dude.
这是可怕 老兄
It's the circle of life, man.
这是生命的循环 伙计
All natural.
完全天然的
What ain't natural is you over there pouting.
不自然的是你在那噘着嘴
If you say so. No, I know so.
如果你这么说的话 不 我知道
Look, you're about to have
听着 你将要度过
the best summer of your life. All right?
你人生中最美好的夏天 好吗
I appreciate everything that you're doing for me, Kaleb.
我很感激你为我做的一切 卡莱布
I really do. But it doesn't change the fact
真的很感激 但这并不能改变
that I miss my family,
我想念家人这一事实
even if they suck.
即便他们很变♥态♥
Or that I went full superhero
或者说我成了超级英雄
and then school ended just when Lizzie Saltzman
就在丽兹·萨尔兹曼觉得我很酷的时候
thought I was cool.
学期结束了
We don't say that name, okay?
别说那名字 好吗
Don't even fix your mouth to say Li-- none of that.
甚至你的嘴巴都不要发出“丽”的音 一点都不要
Okay?
好吗
It's like I was saying before,
就像我之前说的
I'm your family now.
我现在就是你的家人
Which means that my family is your family, too.
也就是说 我的家人也是你的家人
Which also means that you must start practicing
也就是说 你要开始
for the cook-off that happens on this rooftop
为7月4日在这屋顶上举♥行♥的烹饪比赛
every Fourth of July.
进行练习了
Because this year,
因为今年
we're beating my crazy-ass uncle at his own game.
我们要在我那疯子叔叔擅长的比赛里打败他
All right?
好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Now you take some fresh animal blood.
现在来些新鲜的动物血
Take in this gorgeous view.
欣赏这美丽的景色
* I come back to life... *
我死而复生
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
* But that ain't gonna work, no... *
但没有用 没有
Best summer of our lives.
我们人生中最棒的夏天
Yeah, bro.
没错 兄弟
* I come back to life... *
我死而复生
Oh, that's straight Gertrude right there.
这肯定是格特鲁特的
Yeah, yeah, that-that's her.
没错 没错 就是她
I suck at this.
我不太擅长烹饪
My best friend used to say
我最好的朋友曾经说
he'd rather starve than eat anything I tried to make, but...
他宁愿饿死也不吃我做的东西
...you already know that.
你已经知道了
That's good.
很好
I know you're in there, Raf.
我知道你在那 拉夫
I'm gonna find a way to get you back,
我会找到办法让你变回来
and then everything will be good again, okay?
之后所有事都会重回正轨 好吗
I'll never give up hope.
我不会放弃希望(霍普)的
Hello?
喂
Post tenebras spero lucem.
【咒语】
Fancy meeting you here.
很高兴在这见到你
Whoa. What the hell are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Saving your life, obviously.
很明显 在救你的命
No. I'm supposed to be in-in peace.
不 我本应该归于平静的
Okay, you are not peace.
你一点都不平静
In fact, you're the opposite of peace.
事实上 你是平静的反面
So, where are we?
我们在哪
Come on. Do the math.
来 猜一下
It's not that simple. Okay, there are freaky cyclones
没那么简单 这有奇怪的旋风
and blinding lights and you're here...
漆黑一片 还有你在
Oh, my God, we're in hell.
天哪 我们在地狱
No such thing. I think.
我想不是
Go on.
继续
Take your best guess.
发挥你的想象力
No.
不
Why not?
为什么不
Because I'm not gonna give you
因为我不会让你洋洋自得的告诉我
the satisfaction of telling me that I failed.
我失败了
You mean you don't want to hear you're in the Blackness?
你是说你不想听到你在黑暗中
That you've been consumed by Malivore? No.
你被马里之洼吞掉了 不
You don't want me to point out that all your romantic heroics
你不想让我再说出你之前那些
were for nada?
浪漫的豪言壮语
That the big bad lives to see
那个大坏蛋还活着
another day and all your friends
而你所有的朋友
have forgotten you ever existed?
都忘却了你的存在
Stop talking. If I were you,
别说了 我要是你
I'd make peace with that.
我会坦然接受
Hope.
霍普
Wait.
等等
I can help you.
我能帮你
I don't see how.
我看不出来怎么帮
I spent years inside this place,
我在这里度过了很多年
and while you cannonballing into the belly of Malivore
虽然你在马里之洼的肚子里开炮
didn't seem to destroy him,
似乎并没有毁了他
it has changed things,
不过这改变了一些事
so stop being a dick to me and maybe I'll elaborate.
所以别据我千里之外 也许我会详细说明下
Okay. I'm partially listening.
好啊 那我洗耳恭听
Every creature consumed by my father
每一个被我父亲吃掉的生物
used to exist here in total isolation,
都在这里被孤立开来
but here we are, talking to each other.
但我们就在这 互相交谈
Your presence here has somehow opened
你的出现不知怎么打开了
the cell doors.
这里的牢门
If it can do that,
如果能做到这事
maybe there's a way for us to escape.
也许有办法让我们逃出去
So what do you say?
你怎么说
Partners?
合伙吗
Pass.
拒绝
You are such a child. No wonder you failed.
你就是个小屁孩 难怪你会失败
Says the guy whose entire life has been about failing Daddy.
一个一辈子都在辜负他老爸的人如是说道
I don't trust you, okay? And I never will.
我不相信你 好吗 而且我永远不会相信你
You're the one who brought me into this mess.
是你让我陷入了如此困境
If you'd just let me meat-puppet my loser little brother,
如果你让我把我那失败的弟弟做成肉傀儡
then we wouldn't even be in...
那我们甚至都不会
Imitantor pupulis.
【咒语】
Not again.
别再来了
Your old friend, the mimic spell.
你的老朋友 模仿咒
You will do anything I intend you to do,
我让你做什么 你就做什么
and it is my intention
我的意思是
that this is the last conversation we will ever have.
这将是我们最后一次谈话
If I were you, I'd make peace with that.
我要是你 我会坦然接受
So I should probably tell you I moved rooms last month.
我应该告诉你 上个月我搬家了
Ours was getting painted, and I figured I'd move back in
我们的房♥子正在粉刷 我想等你一变回来
once you were, you know, you again.
我们就搬回去
But if for any reason you become you while I'm out,
但要是我不在的时候你变回来了
like, looking for ways to help you become you, I just didn't
例如出去找让你恢复的办法时
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表