剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
you're stuck with me.
就跟我一起吧
Okay.
好吧
Um, Earth to Rafael.
回神了 拉斐尔
Phoenixes don't have super strength.
凤♥凰♥可没有超级力量
My-my bad. I'm-I'm distracted.
我的错 我分心了
Are Lizzie and Hope friends now?
丽兹和霍普现在是朋友了吗
It is a problem.
这是个麻烦
Look, I'll be lucky
如果丽兹
if Lizzie doesn't talk trash about me, dude.
不说我的坏话的话我就是走运了 哥们
Deserved trash. Earned trash.
说你也是你应得的
Sweaty, gym-sex trash.
香汗淋漓 健身房♥性♥爱♥什么的
Sorry.
抱歉
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
A wingman. Oh, by-by which
一个僚机 我的天拜托
I pray you do not mean... Me.
你可别是在说 我
I can help run interference.
我帮你打掩护
You get in there, make a move. Come on.
你去吧 来点行动 去吧
Josie and I can use a couple for double dates.
乔西和我很愿意和别的情侣一起玩
You can thank me when it works.
你成功的时候就知道谢我了
You will.
你一定会的
Lift the table, man.
抬你的桌子吧 哥们
* Excuse me, you say... *
不好意思 你说
Harae-tamai Kioku
咒语
Yomigaerashi-tamae.
咒语
In the spell, conviction matters.
念咒语时 信念很重要
You need to be clear of mind and purpose.
你需要专注于你的目的 头脑清醒
If not, instead of
否则 不仅不会
purging the supernatural influence in the mind,
净化大脑中的超自然影响
you'll end up solidifying it, making it permanent.
反而会使它更坚固 永久地留存住它
Is that as bad as it sounds?
真有听起来的这么严重吗
You'd erase the very memories
一不小心就会抹去你想要
you're trying to bring back.
带回的那些记忆的
How did you
你是怎么
even find this spell?
找到这条咒语的
I siphoned it from an ancient sword to save my sister's life?
我为了救我妹妹 从一把古剑中汲取出来的
Weird story short, I read in this diary
奇怪的短篇故事 我在日记里读到过
how it returned all of her memories somehow.
它是如何让她恢复所有记忆的
Magic and privacy don't mix well.
魔法和隐私并不相容
That's my wife. She's on
是我妻子 她今晚
Nik duty tonight-- our kid.
照顾我们的儿子尼克
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yup. Yeah, I'm still at the bar.
是 我还在酒吧
How's Nik doing?
尼克怎么样了
* Out of the ordinary every day *
除却平凡的日常
* What did you do *
你做了什么
* Did you know *
你知道吗
* And who do you follow? *
你跟随的是谁
Who is she?
她是谁
I knew you were hiding something from me.
我知道你有事瞒着我
So tell me,
告诉我
how is it we both forgot the same person?
我们为何会忘记同一个人呢
And if you didn't tell me that to begin with,
如果你不先告诉我的话
I can only assume it's because you haven't decided
我只能认为是你还没决定好
what you're going to do with that spell.
用这个咒语去做什么
Have you?
是吗
Who is that girl?
这个女孩是谁
Harae-tamai Kioku Yomigaerashi-tamae!
咒语
Oh, my eyes!
我的眼睛
What is this sorcery?!
这是什么巫术
It's called "vervain," I think.
这东西叫马鞭草
It's cool, right?
很酷是吧
You did great!
你做得很好
Told you this would work.
我就说这一定管用的
Unhand me, you turnips.
放开我 你们两个蠢货
I had one drink.
我吸了个猎物
Yeah, that drink's name was Wade.
没错 你吸的那个叫韦德
I think. I did not even
我觉得是 我并没有
kill your precious Wayne.
杀了你的宝贝韦恩
Now unhand me before I...
快放开我趁我还
Damn. Why'd you do that?
该死 你拧了他干嘛
Maybe because I'm tired of people giving me lip today.
可能是因为今天我受够了别人说无礼的话
I don't care how geeked out you are over Commonwealth Day.
我不管今天联邦日你有多古怪
I'm putting you on the next bus out of town.
我要送你坐下一班出城的车
But I had this costume handmade. Yeah, don't even
但我这身衣裳是手工做的 我不想看
get me started on all the things wrong with you wearing that.
你穿得这身奇装异服
I personally support a woman's right
我个人非常支持女性
to wear whatever she wants.
随心所欲的穿着
Stop trying to marsh my mellow, Kaleb.
别催我做事 凯勒布
I'll leave when I'm good and ready.
我准备好了自己会走的
Oh. I'll call Mom. I'll call Dad.
我告诉妈去 我还告诉爹去呢
I... Damn it.
我 该死
Don't you got something else to do
你没别的事干了吗
other than sit here and chime in
非得在这掺和
on matters that don't concern you?
与你无关的事
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
I'm gonna grab Sebastian, and I'm gonna take him to
我要带上赛巴斯提安 带他回学校
Dr. Saltzman's office at the high school until
萨尔茨曼博士的办公室
Commonwealth Day's over.
直到联邦日结束
It's empty so no one should be there when he wakes up.
办公室里没人 所以他醒来之前都不会有人的
By "no one," you mean Lizzie, right?
你说的没人 指的是丽兹是吗
You haven't told her.
你还没告诉她
I was... I was gonna...
我是打算要
Dude, come on.
兄弟啊 拜托
She's gonna be so pissed at me.
她肯定会很生我气的
Is that the blonde from this morning?
是今早的那个金发女吗
I sort of accidentally
我不小心
made her think she was having a psychotic break.
让她以为自己得了精神分♥裂♥
That's not gonna go well.
这事没救了
I know.
我知道
We have to keep this a secret, Alice.
这是我们一定要保密 爱丽丝
Especially now with my reelection campaign.
尤其是我处在改选期间
I'll call you back.
再联♥系♥
Festivities aren't until tomorrow.
庆典明天才开始
Nice costume, buddy, but back off.
你行头不错 后退
When I said that I wanted to hang out,
我说我想出来溜达
this is not what I had in mind.
可没想到遇上这事
Who even found him?
谁发现他的
Or what's left of him?
谁发现他烂成这样的
Alyssa Chang on her morning jog.
阿丽莎·常晨跑的时候
Good thing, too. Otherwise, this place would be
也算是好事 否则这里就会
crawling with police.
挤满警♥察♥
What kind of monster do you think we're dealing with?
你觉得我们遇上什么怪物了
A Croatoan.
克柔投安
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Call it a hunch.
一种预感吧
Okay, squad.
好了 小队
We have a problem,
我们遇到了个问题
and we're down a witch because Josie's in Richmond
我们缺了个巫师 因为乔西去了里士满
for Commonwealth Day.
为了联邦纪念日
Which is bad for us, because...
这对我们很不利 因为
A Croatoan came through the portal.
克柔投安进了校门
And it killed a councilman.
杀了个议员
What the hell's a Croatoan?
克柔投安是什么
Hold up.
等等
The lost colony of Roanoke.
是罗诺克的消亡殖民地
Seriously? Not one of you? I'll play.
真的吗 你们都不知道吗 我知道
Roanoke. It's one of the first English settlements
罗诺克嘛 是北美第一批英国殖民地之一
in North America until it just vanished without a trace.
直到后来毫无踪迹的消失了
And the only thing left behind
唯一存留的一样东西就是
was a word carved on a tree:
刻在树上的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表