剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I was murdered by one of your students.
我是被你们的学生之一谋杀的
Like you.
和你一样
Then that settles it.
就这么定了
We have to end the simulation.
我们必须终止模拟
You'd be doing them more harm than good.
你这么做对他们弊大于利
While what they're experiencing is merely
他们所经历的只仅仅是
a manifestation of their minds,
他们思想的呈现
a narrative involving murder is still a serious matter.
而涉及谋杀的念头不是小事
It points to someone inside the game
这指向了游戏中的
being on the verge of a psychological break.
某个人正处于精神崩溃的边缘
Terminate the session now, and you may cement that fracture.
现在终止 可能会加重症状
So what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么做
The hardest thing of all.
做出最困难的决定
Trust them to resolve the issue without us.
相信他们在没有我们干预的情况下解决问题
Do you know who killed you?
你知道是谁杀的你吗
Well, well, what's a classy broad like you
像你这样的贵妇在
doing in this gin joint?
这种地方做什么
Being blackmailed, but you already knew that, Jade.
被勒索 着你已经知道了 洁德
So cut to the chase and name your price
所以有话直说 为了我姐妹的照片
for those photos of my sister.
你想要多少钱
This isn't about money.
这不是前的问题
It's about the best story of my career.
这是我职业生涯中挖到的最精彩的报道
A fading starlet can't get hired in the movies anymore.
人气不再的女影星接不到片约
But lucky for her,
幸运的是
she's got a twin sister who left everything behind
她有一个双胞胎姐妹放弃了一切
to become her publicist.
来做她的公♥关♥
One that knows exactly how to get her back into the spotlight.
而她很清楚怎么样才能让她重回聚光灯下
Even if it means making her the target of a murderer.
即使这意味着让她成为谋杀的目标
How am I doing so far?
我分♥析♥的怎么样
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Said the sister/publicist to the reporter.
姐妹/公♥关♥对记者如是说
But she was missing an important fact.
但是她遗漏了一个重要的事实
The reporter knew her tell.
记者知道她的破绽
She had a habit of picking off her nail polish
她在撒谎的时候会下意识
when she was lying.
抠指甲
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I figured it out the hard way.
我费了些功夫
You were picking at your nails the night you walked out on me,
你那晚愤然离开时候在抠指甲
saying you'd be back.
嘴上说你会回来的
That isn't what I meant. I know.
我不是那个意思 我知道
I bribed a waiter at the club,
我收买♥♥了俱乐部的侍者
and he told me that you were the one
他说是你买♥♥了那瓶
that bought that champagne that killed that singer.
杀死死者的香槟
Cyanide poisoning.
用的是氰化物
I bribed the coroner as well. It was an accident.
我还买♥♥通了验尸官 那是个意外
Lizzie was supposed to be rushed to the hospital
丽兹本该被送进医院
to get some press for her movie.
然后借此为她的新电影造势
I didn't use enough poison to kill anyone.
我没有给任何人下毒
I don't even know how that singer got that bottle.
我都不知道那个歌♥手拿到了香槟
All that matters is that she's dead.
现在最重要的是她已经死了
And putting you behind bars is the only way
只有把你关进监狱
I'll ever pry you out of your sister's claws.
才能让你摆脱你姐妹的魔爪
Wait.
等等
Have one last drink with me.
最后再和我喝一杯
for old time's sake.
为了旧日的情分
Too late, Jose.
太迟了 乔西
Maybe it's the booze talking,
也许是因为我喝醉了
but I just had to see you one last time.
但这是最后一次和你见面
Excuse me.
失陪
Josette Saltzman.
乔塞特·萨尔茨曼
I think we both know there's no need
我想我们都知道
to check her for a pulse.
没必要再检查脉搏了
Trust me, I am totally self-aware.
相信我 我有自知之明
I didn't need your stupid game
我用不着你的游戏告诉我
to tell me I have the hots for Josie Saltzman.
我对乔西萨尔茨曼有好感
All right? I've known that since I saw her in the prison world.
好吗 我在监狱世界见到她就知道了
If Jade was ejected from the simulation prematurely,
如果洁德被提早从模拟中弹出
it means the rules have changed.
这意味着规则改变了
Someone's rewriting them
有人在重写规则
from inside the game itself.
从游戏内部
How? Who?
怎么做到的 是谁在做
Someone with access to very powerful magic...
一个能够使用强大的法术
who needs everyone out of the way
而且需要除掉碍事的人
so they can get whatever it is they want.
好达成自己的目的
In short,
简而言之
the person who killed us all.
就是杀死我们的人
So, the question we should be asking ourselves is...
我们应该问的问题是
...why they did it.
凶手为什么这么做
I heard about your reporter.
我听说那个记者的事了
The cops know who killed her?
警♥察♥弄清楚是谁杀的她了吗
Same person who murdered your singer.
杀死你们的歌♥手的同一个人
But I don't think they're too interested in
但是我不认为她们在乎
figuring out who that is.
弄清楚凶手是谁
Wish I could have done more for her.
真希望我能够为她多做些什么
You were in here that night taking photos.
那晚拍照的时候你在现场
You want to help?
你想要帮忙吗
Develop that film and take a hard look at whatever you see.
把胶卷洗出来仔细检查一下你看到了什么
Sorry. It's none of my business.
对不起 这不关我的事
I still talk to Landon, you know.
我还和兰登有联♥系♥啊
How is he? He's good.
他怎么样 他没事
Promotion in California is going good for him.
他很享受升职去加州的生活
But he still misses you, Hope.
但是他还是想念你 霍普
He's the one who left.
是他要离开的
Because you didn't go with him.
因为你不肯和他走
But you can change that with a phone call.
一通电♥话♥就能重归于好
He'd buy you a bus ticket tomorrow.
他可以给你买♥♥明天的巴士票
I can buy my own ticket.
我会自己买♥♥票
And you can develop those photos.
你可以把那些照片洗出来
You sure you don't have anything else to say?
你确定你没有什么要说的了
Confessions usually include why you did the crime.
认罪中通常包括你犯罪的原因
Does it matter?
这还重要吗
Of course it does.
当然重要
You sign that line and the next chair you'll be sitting in
你签了名之后
is gonna plug into the wall.
你就会坐上电椅
Look on the bright side.
往好处想
They'll give you a medal when I ride the lightning.
在我被处刑的时候你会受到嘉奖
Medals are for heroes.
嘉奖是给英雄的
I'm just a guy trying to figure out who poisoned his partner.
我只不过是想要弄清楚是谁毒害了他的搭档
I already told you, it was me.
我已经告诉你了 是我
I poisoned your partner
我毒害了你的搭档
and that singer
还有那个歌♥手
and Jade.
还有洁德
Now take me down to the station.
带我去警局吧
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
And why the hell not?
为什么不能能
Because my partner was shot.
因为我的搭档是被枪杀的
You didn't kill anyone, Josette.
你没有杀任何人 乔塞特
But it had to be me.
但是只可能是我
The pieces don't fit.
线索说不通
So why are you trying to make them?
你为什么要背黑锅
Because if it wasn't me, it was Lizzie.
因为如果不是我 就是丽兹
And if one of us has to die, I'd rather it be me.
如果我们其中一个要死 我宁愿是我
Do you see that?
你看到了吗
"Praesidio."
护身庇体
MG. I wanted to tell her
MG 我想要 告诉她
that I saw something on that piece of paper,
我在那张纸上看到了什么
but it's like they say...
但是就像 他们所说
...dead men tell no tales.
死无对证
Don't do this. I won't let you.
别这么做 我不许你这么做
Always thought you were a hell of an actress...
我一向认为你是个了不起的演员
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表