剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Good.
很好
'Cause it's yours.
房♥子归你了
Oh, I should have seen that coming.
我早该料到会这样
: Okay.
好的
First death's free, Ric,
第一次杀我 我不计较 里克
but I'm warning you,
但我警告你
if you think that I'm...
如果你觉得我
Well, I definitely didn't see this coming.
我肯定是料不到还有这出
I didn't want him trying to stop me.
我不想让他阻止我
Stop you from doing what?
阻止你干什么
Getting us all out of here--
把咱俩都弄出去
even if that means partnering up with you.
即使这意味着要与你合作
So, we need three things the apex of the celestial event
我们需要三件东西 把我困在这里的天体气象顶点
that trapped me here, some Bennett blood,
一点班尼特的鲜血
and the duplicate ascendant,
二重星盘
which is the first thing I went looking for
那些小混球把我唤醒之后
when those burnouts woke me up. Did you find it?
我第一个找的就是这个 你找到没有
No answers for free.
世上没有免费的午餐
I assume you come carrying the Bennett blood.
你身上应该有带班尼特的鲜血吧
How is it possible
你怎么会
that you came to a prison world
进一个监狱世界
without the one thing you need to escape it?
却不带一件逃离这里所需的物件呢
Well, it's not exactly like this trip was planned.
这次旅行计划本不是这样
Okay, so then what exactly are you bringing
好的 那咱俩的合作你能带来
to this partnership?
什么助力
Because from where I stand, I'm the only one of us
毕竟从我的角度出发 你我之间
who is not useless.
也就我还有用处
No answers for free.
世上没有免费的午餐
What's the celestial event?
天体事件是什么
That I actually don't know, but, uh...
实际上我不清楚 但是
there's only so many minutes in a day,
还剩这么多时间呢
so I'll figure it out. That's your plan?
我早晚能整明白 这就是你的计划吗
Mm-hmm. Process of elimination?
排除法么
I like a challenge.
我喜欢挑战
And to be honest,
说实话
I've got nothing but time.
我别的没有 时间有的是
Could the Sandclock be strong enough to power the ascendant
沙漏能否强大到在没有天体事件的情况下
without a celestial event?
给星盘供给能量
Maybe.
或许吧
Why? Where is it?
何出此言 沙漏在哪
Somewhere in this clearing.
显然在这里的某处啊
Then why don't I see it?
那我怎么没看见
Because I put a spell on it.
因为我施了咒
You wouldn't even know that you were looking at it.
就算摆在你眼前 也看不到
You know, that-that actually happened to me
还别说 之前也有人用这一套在泰迪熊玩偶上下咒
with a teddy bear once.
用来对付我
You, uh...
你
you really don't trust me, do you?
实际上并不信我 是吧
Consider it a show of good faith.
就当我是以示诚意吧
You were lying.
你骗我
You're definitely learning.
学得真快
Thank you.
谢谢
This has already been the most amazing date of my life.
这已经是我这一生 印象最深刻的一次约会了
: I don't want it to end.
我不想结束
Perhaps it doesn't have to.
或许也没必要结束
We have to go back at some point.
到时候还是得回去
My family will be looking for me.
我家人会找我的
We can convince my dad that he was wrong about you.
我们可以说服我爸 让他知道自己错看了你
He just...
他只是
needs time.
需要时间
That's not going to work, I'm afraid.
恐怕这行不通
Because I'm not going back.
因为我没打算回去
I wish to remain in this world...
我希望留在这个世界
and I want you to stay with me.
希望你留下来陪我
Are you sure this is gonna work?
你确定这样有用吗
Why are we here?
我们为什么会来这
Oh. Information for information.
情报换情报哦
Tell me more about this Malivore pit
再跟我多讲一些马里之洼的事
and those monsters you've been dealing with.
还有你们之前解决的那些怪物
And for the record, I never lost faith in Santa being real.
声明一下 我从未怀疑过圣诞老人的真实性
Basically, Malivore is a pocket dimension, like this one.
马里之洼基本上也就是一个口袋维度 像这个一样
There is a portal into our world.
里面有一个通往我们世界的入口
We closed it, but the monsters keep coming.
我们关上了 但怪物还是不断涌来
Fascinating.
厉害了
Now, to answer your question,
回答一下你的问题
we're here because I spent years
我们来这是因为在被那些人
studying genealogical records
当成猎杀运动用的玩物时
while being hunted and killed for sport.
我花了很多年研究系谱记录
I recently found someone
我最近发现有人
who donated blood under the name Smithfield,
以史密斯菲尔德的名义捐了血
which was her married name.
这是她的夫姓
Bennett.
娘家名是班尼特
Bennett blood.
班尼特的血
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你在这
I'm still hungry.
我还是很饿
I thought you killed her. Yeah, I totally did.
我还以为你杀了她 我肯定是杀了
But they're banished to this world, like me,
不过他们像我一样被放逐到这个世界
so they just keep... coming back.
所以他们也会不算死而复生
We should go.
我们该走了
Josie?
乔茜
Is that mine?
那是我的心脏吗
Weird.
好奇怪啊
Now...
好了
where were we?
我们到哪一步了
Wait.
等等
Don't kill him yet, D. Let me guess.
先别杀他 小迪 让我猜猜看
You want to burn him. Sure.
你想烧死他 可以
But first I want to have a chat.
但首先我得跟他聊聊
Remember how he put us on trial
还记得他是如何让我们接受审判
and then abandoned us to this god-awful place?
然后又把我们抛弃在这个可憎的地方吗
I think it's time
我觉得是时候
for your trial...
审判你了
Alaric Saltzman.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
We need to find my dad before that werewolf wakes up.
我们得在狼人醒来之前找到我爸
Well, then go.
那就去啊
Save Daddy.
去救爸爸
I'm rooting for you.
我支持你哦
Although you and your dad aren't bound to this place,
因为你和你♥爸♥不属于这个地方
so at some point be it today, tomorrow or the next
所以到了某个时刻 今天 明天 或者后天
they'll kill you both.
他们会把你俩都杀了的
Sorry, kiddo, the Bennett blood's gone.
抱歉了孩子 班尼特之血不见了
We're trapped here. Nothing matters.
我们被困在这里了 什么都不重要了
What if there was another way to get Bennett blood?
如果还有一个方法可以拿到班尼特之血呢
Would you help me then?
那你会帮我吗
Yeah, nice try at manipulation,
嗯 又想操控我
but I'm not gonna believe anything y...
但我不会再相信你说的任何
It's Bonnie's from when we sent the Sandclock here.
这是我们把沙漏送过来的时候 我从邦妮那里拿的
I knew you were holding out on me.
我就知道你对我有所保留
I didn't know if I could trust you.
因为我不知道自己能否相信你
Okay.
好吧
Oh, goodness.
天啊
Oh, perfect timing, baby.
时间刚刚好 宝贝
Immobilus.
一动不动
Hey, thanks for your help.
谢谢你帮忙啊
Your instincts were right.
你的直觉是对的
There is no trusting me.
你是不能相信我的
So, while you've been playing checkers...
所以你还在这玩跳棋呢
I've been playing chess.
我已经在下国际象棋了
Checkmate.
将军咯
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表