剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
What? Uh, no one told me that part!
啥啥 怎么没人告诉过我
How does that close the portal? That's where you come in.
这法子有这么能关闭传送门呢 这时候就该你上场了
We need to pump SimuLandon full of Hope's blood,
咱得把高仿兰登的血全部换成霍普的
so when he goes in, the Tribrid blood will close the portal.
他一进去 传送门感应到了混血种的血脉便会自动关闭
My blood's not enough to keep the portal closed.
只有我的血并不足以关闭传送门
I have to activate my vampire side.
我得变身吸血鬼
Malivore is just gonna spit him out
马里之洼会把他丢出来
and create a new portal.
再新造一个传送门的
Not if he disintegrates before there's anything to spit out.
前提是要在他灰飞烟灭之前把他丢出来
Portal closed, no new portal opens.
这样就不会有新传送门出现了
Both problems solved.
一石二鸟
Life goes back to normal...
生活回归正常
...ish.
差不多吧
LIZZIE: And you thought it was smart
你觉得把兰登的潜意识
to give Landon's subconscious a voice?
化成人形这样很明智吗
It's the only way anyone could think of to close the portal.
这是我们能想到的唯一方法
Or maybe you just wanted him
也许 你只是想
to spill the beans about who he wants.
让他直抒胸臆而已
Pretty sure I got that question answered already.
我已经知道他内心深处是这么想的了
I love you, Hope.
霍普 爱老虎油
Please stop saying that.
求求你别再说了
I can't help it I want to shout it from the rooftops.
我情难自已 我想站在楼顶上大声喊
I love Hope Ad somnum.
我爱霍普 沉睡咒
Look, I'm not letting you get
我打死都不会让你
anywhere near Landon, so...
接近兰登的 别蹦跶了
let's make this easy on both of us, okay?
我来逗个闷子
There is a creature.
有种生物
At the dawn of life, it has four feet.
早晨用四只脚走路
At the middle, two feet.
中午用两只脚走路
And in its twilight, three feet.
傍晚用三只脚走路
What is it?
打一种生物
A baby walks on four feet,
婴儿用四肢爬行
and then it stands on two feet.
长大了用两只脚走路
And then when it gets old,
到了晚年
it walks with a cane.
要拄着拐杖走路
The answer's man.
答案是人
That's an easy one.
这题太简单啦
Classic riddle of the sphinx.
经典的斯芬克斯之谜
My reputation precedes me.
看来我是名过其实了
What else has been written about me?
这书上还写了我的什么事迹
Uh, all sorts of things.
各种都有
The Greeks were all about your riddles.
希腊人写了很多你谜语的故事
But according to Egyptian mythology,
但据埃及神话
sphinxes were protectors.
斯芬克斯是他们的保护神
Stood guard outside the temples of oracles.
守卫在神谕的庙宇外面
So many books.
那么多书
So few facts.
却都是杜撰的
I am not a protector of oracles.
我才不是神谕的保护者
I am the oracle.
我就是神
And seeing as you've answered
既然你猜对了
my riddle correctly, you've earned yourself
我的谜语 你可以问我
an answer to any question.
任何问题
First thing they teach us in Monster 101
怪物基础课上学的第一个知识点就是
don't listen to the monsters.
别听怪物乱扯
Sphinxes can't lie.
斯芬克斯不能撒谎
Come on.
来嘛
One question won't hurt.
就问一个问题
Look, the only question I have is...
我唯一想问的问题就是
how do I keep Landon safe from Malivore?
我该怎么保护兰登不受马里之洼的伤害
What did you just see?
你刚看到了什么
There's no keeping Landon safe
只要兰登还在这
as long as he remains here.
就无法护他周全
You must get him out of this place
要是你想救他出马里之洼
if you wish to keep him from Malivore.
你必须让他离开这里
Ready?
准备好了吗
So...
话说
we're not gonna talk about how you
你不想解释一下 为什么
walked away from me after we took down the Croatoan?
在我们干掉恶魔之后 你为什么离开了我
I didn't have much to say.
我没什么好说的
Welcome back?
要说一句欢迎回来吗
He has plenty to say.
高仿兰登倒是有很多要说的
He is my subconscious.
他只是我的潜意识
He has no filter.
嘴上没个把门的
I am a complex, evolved being last time I checked.
我自认为我是个内心复杂又成熟的人
Evolved people talk to one other.
成熟的人会与其他人沟通
They don't just stalk off when things get complicated.
要是事态复杂化了 他们是不会转身就走的
So why don't you stop avoiding me?
那你干嘛要躲着我
I'm not avoiding you.
我没有躲你
We're literally in the same room.
我俩这不是呆在同一间屋子里嘛
Oh, you know what I mean.
你懂我意思的
Tell me how you feel.
能说说你是怎么想的吗
It's not about what I feel.
重点不在于我怎么想
It's about doing the right thing.
重点在于要做正确的事
There's a shelf life
做正确的事
on doing the right thing.
也是有期限的
If you wait too long, it's just wrong.
要是等待过久 那也是错
So you don't have anything else you want to say to me?
你就没有什么别的要对我说的了
I love you.
我爱你
So much.
很爱很爱你
We got a problem.
有大♥麻♥烦
Oh.... I'll tell you who's
我告诉你
got a problem Vardemus.
到底是谁有大♥麻♥烦了 瓦德穆斯
If he thinks that he's allowed to enroll Teen Dracula
要是他觉得他可以把年轻的嗜血吸血鬼
in the same school as my daughters...
招进我女儿们的学校
Ric!
里克
The problem is Vardemus.
瓦德穆斯就是问题的根源
Those from the crime scene at the bar
还记得你要马克警长给我的
that you had Sheriff Mac forward to me?
那些酒吧现场的法医样本吗
I finally got the results back
我终于拿到结果了
from a witch friend of mine in Philly.
这是我在费城的女巫朋友寄来的
They're a match with Vardemus.
结果与瓦德穆斯匹配
Oh, you ran Vardemus' DNA.
你查了瓦德穆斯的基因
I told you I'd keep an eye on him.
我说了我会盯住他的
But it gets weirder. Look.
但更奇怪的是 你瞧
Wait... his results don't make any sense.
等等 这结果不可能啊
It says he's both male and female.
上面显示 他既是男性又是女性
And every ethnicity under the sun?
基因涵盖了世界上所有的种族
But only ten percent white,
但只有10%来源于白人
which we both know is not true.
我们都知道这不可能
He's also part canine, part deer.
他也有犬类和鹿的基因
Wait, I've seen this before.
等等 我见过这结果
At the Malivore pit,
马里之洼的化验结果
the night Hope disappeared, there was a third person there,
霍普消失的那晚 除了她和兰登
besides her and Landon.
还有第三个人在场
I couldn't figure out who it was until...
我一直不知道那人是谁 直到现在
You're saying Vardemus was at the pit?
你是说当晚瓦德穆斯也在那吗
Him...
是他
or the monster pretending to be him.
或者说是假扮成他的怪物
So, SimuLandon is running around
高仿兰登到处乱跑
telling everyone that he loves Hope.
跟大家宣扬他爱霍普
I guess I'm second-rate.
看来我还不够好
Far from second-rate, Ms. Saltzman.
才不是这样 萨尔茨曼小姐
You are a powerful witch now.
你是个厉害的女巫
And a long way from gushing nosebleeds.
你还能承受住 没到喷鼻血的程度
I'm impressed with your growth.
你的进步真让我刮目相看
I feel like I'm gonna explode.
我都感觉自己要炸开了
Has that hourglass stop working?
那个沙漏是失效了吗
Not at all.
没有没有
But it holds black magic, not strong emotions.
但它只能抑制黑魔法而非情绪的波动
This is more than strong emotions.
这不止是情绪波动
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表