剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention one thing about
关于整个饥饿游戏啥的呢 有一点我忘说了
the whole Hunger Games I'm kinda into it.
我还挺享受的
Keeps the monotony interesting.
没那么单调了
Once they woke me up, they quickly realized my
等他们让我苏醒 他们就会很快意识到
superior leadership qualities.
我卓越的领导才能
They're kind of like my followers,
他们就像我的追随者一样
I guess you could say.
可以这么说吧
You can keep your lousy Sandclock.
你这破沙漏自己留着吧
I'll be gone before it breaks.
破掉之前我就已经离开了
Oh, chin up.
笑一个
You're new at conning people. You'll get better at it.
你刚刚开始学习骗人 会慢慢掌握精髓的
Take her to Ric.
带她去找里克
Don't kill her yet.
先别杀了她
Make them both suffer.
让他们俩吃足苦头
I couldn't have done it without you, kid.
没有你帮忙我做不到的 孩子
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
这下好玩了
It's so quiet. Mm-hmm.
好安静啊
This is what it was like every day in my time.
我那个时代 每天都是这样的
Things were peaceful, unhurried. I miss it.
一切都不紧不慢 安静祥和 我好怀念啊
But when you have my hearing,
如果你有了我这么敏锐的听力
the modern world is terribly noisy.
你就会发现现代世界简直吵死人了
In fact, the only thing I like about it is you.
而且 唯一让我喜欢的 只有你
Sebastian,
塞巴斯蒂安
I can't stay.
我不能留下来
Okay. Think,
好吧 你想想
think about this Vienna,
想一下 维也纳
Beijing, Florence.
北♥京♥ 佛罗伦萨
You can wear the crown jewels
你可以带着皇冠
and live in Versailles.
住在凡尔赛宫啊
This world belongs only to us.
这个世界只属于我们俩
It's not that simple.
不是这么简单的
I have a family that I love,
我还有我爱的家人
and you won't age.
而你可以长生不老
I wasn't banished to this world, so I will.
我不是被放逐到这个世界的 所以我会老的
I have a solution for that.
我有办法
Allow me to turn you into a vampire.
让我把你变成吸血鬼吧
If you're planning on torturing me,
如果你是想折磨我
you're gonna be disappointed. I can handle the torture.
那你会失望了 我受得住的
How about
那如果是
seeing your daughter be tortured?
看你女儿受折磨呢
Josie.
乔茜
Josie, are you okay?
乔茜 你没事吧
For now, but what happens next
暂时没事 但之后发生什么
is up to you.
取决于你
So talk.
开口吧
'Cause I've waited ten years
因为我已经等了十年了
for an explanation for what you did to us.
等你解释一下为什么这么对我们
What other choice did you leave me?
是你们让我别无选择
Tell me, how did this happen?
告诉我 怎么会这样的
No idea.
不知道
The three of you convinced Josie to let you out of detention.
你们三个说服乔茜把你们从留堂教室放出来了
Wendy and Diego aren't talking.
温蒂和迪亚哥都不肯交代
Jade, you're not like them.
洁德 你跟他们不一样
You're a good student. You care about people.
你是好孩子 你乐于助人
You're applying to med school because you want to save lives.
你申请医学院 因为你想救死扶伤
Talk to me. Tell me what happened.
告诉我 发生了什么
Help me understand because this,
帮我理解一下 因为这一切
this... isn't you.
可不是你能干出来的
Yeah, well, maybe you don't know the real me.
那或许你不了解真正的我
One of the victims, her name's Inez.
其中一个受害者 她叫伊内兹
There's a picture of you two on your bulletin board.
你的展板上还挂着你们俩的照片
Why did you rip her throat out?
你为什么要撕裂她的喉咙
I wasn't there.
我没在场
She was holding this.
她手里拿着这个
It's yours.
是你的
So just go ahead and punish us.
你就惩罚我们就行了
You've already made up your mind.
你都已经决定好了
Right.
是啊
I knew what I had to do.
我知道我该干什么
Five people were dead, brutally murdered.
五个人 被残忍♥谋杀了
Fed on,
被蚕食
ripped apart, dismembered,
撕扯 分尸
burned to cover it up.
又毁尸灭迹了
And not one of you showed any remorse
而你们没有任何一个人
or even admitted what you had done.
有一点悔过之心 也不承认自己的罪行
I couldn't let you stay at the school.
我不能让你们继续待在学校
I wasn't gonna unleash you into the world.
也不能把你们放出学校
So you sent us here
所以你就永远的
forever?
把我们关在这里了
Is that how you help your students?
你就这么帮助你误入歧途的学生们吗
No.
不
I made a mistake.
我错了
I should have killed you.
我应该杀了你们的
Ooh, doubling down in the face of imminent death.
在面临死亡之前还这么能说啊
Ballsy.
真是有种
I knew you were killers,
我知道你们都是凶手
that you wouldn't change.
死性不改
It was Caroline that talked me into showing you mercy.
是卡洛琳让我对你们仁慈一点
Enough talk. Let's kill him.
够了 杀了他吧
No. I want him to suffer first.
不 我要让他先吃点苦头
You two go check on Kai. He has all the pieces to get us out now.
你们去看下凯 他有了能让我们出去的所有物件
Make sure he doesn't leave us behind.
确保他不会扔下我们
You're so sure you're right.
你那么坚信你是对的
How about I tell you what actually happened that night?
不如我来告诉你那晚到底发生了什么吧
Inez invited me to a party in the woods.
伊内兹邀请我去森林里聚会
We'd been flirting
我们已经打情骂俏
for a few months.
好几个月了
I thought it was my chance to finally see
我觉得我终于有机会可以看看
if she was really into girls or not.
她到底喜不喜欢女生了
Wendy really wanted to come,
温蒂也很想来
and she was trying to get Diego to notice her,
而且也想引起迪亚戈的注意
so she talked me into bringing him, too.
所以就说服我把他也带上了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I'm glad you came.
我很开心你来了
Wow. Inez actually got
厉害 伊内兹竟然
three of the boarding school losers to show up.
带了三个寄宿学校的白♥痴♥来了
Wh-What's he talking about?
他在说什么
It was a freak party.
那是个怪咖聚会
Seeing who could get the biggest weirdo to show up.
他们在比谁能带来最怪的怪咖
Yeah, they took one look at us,
他们看我们一眼
and they just...
就知道
they knew we were different.
我们和他们不同
Let's go.
走吧
Check this out.
看着啊
Diego, don't.
迪亚戈 不要
It should have ended there.
那时候就应该结束了的
I could have stopped it, but I froze.
我本可以阻止他的 但我僵住了
Maybe I didn't want to prove them right
或许我不想证明他们是对的
about us being different.
好像我们真的是异类
Or maybe part of me
又或许我内心一部分
wanted it to happen.
是想让他们死的
Everything after that's a blur.
之后的事情都太模糊了
Somebody call the cops!
报♥警♥啊
No! Don't!
不要 不行
I did find out something that night.
但我那晚确实发现了一件事
I'm a ripper.
我是个杀人狂
No! No.
不
Jade, please.
洁德 不要
No, Jade.
不要啊
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表