剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Okay, okay, Stallions, I see you.
好了好了 骏马队 我看到你们啦
That's what I'm talking about. Nice job, guys.
我说的就是 干得漂亮 同志们
Good half. Now,
上半场不错
we can take it easy.
现在 我们放轻松
This game is done and dusted.
这比赛尘埃落定了
Hey. No, it's not.
不 没有
We need to score more. We're up
我们还要得更多分 我们都
35-7, Jo. No reason to rub it in.
35比7了 不用费劲了
I mean, it sounded cool and all,
听上去很酷
sticking it to the townies, but now it feels wrong.
再和那帮人拼下去 没必要了
I don't think we need to use our powers in the second half.
下半场没有必要用我们自己的超能力了
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Because your dad was right
因为你♥爸♥说的没错
about the way the game should be played.
游戏就要正当的玩
He was right about a lot of things.
很多事他都说的对
But you already know how I feel about that subject.
但你已经知道我对这件事的感受了
So, I'm guessing you don't want to play quarterback, then?
你是不想打四分位了是吧
Because I don't think that Landon's coming back.
因为我觉得兰德勒不会回来了
Someone needs to step up.
得有人来替补
You serious?
你是认真的吗
I'll do it.
我来
No offense, Wade, but no.
无意冒犯 韦德 但你不行
If we're not gonna use our powers,
如果我们不用超能力
we need the old magic back.
那我们得让旧魔法回来
Pass.
就这么定了
Enough leisure.
休息够了
Get back out there and showcase your superiority.
回到场上 展示你们的风采
Dad.
爸
Hi, girls, uh,
姑娘们
I just need a moment with your headmaster.
我需要跟你们校长说两句
.
What is it, Coach?
什么事 教练
It's Principal Saltzman.
是萨尔茨曼校长
I'm well aware of who you are, Dr. Saltzman.
我知道你是谁 萨尔茨曼博士
In fact, you being who you are
事实上 正是因为你做回了博士
is why I have your old job.
所以我才能接手你的校长工作
Mm. I know what you're doing. You're embarrassing my kids.
我知道你在干嘛 你在让孩子们丢脸
Now ease up in the second half.
下半场别再用超能力了
Did you ever occur to you that my kids
你有没有想过 我的学生
are simply superior to yours?
就是比你的学生优秀呢
Of course they are. And it's obvious
当然是的 显而易见
they're using their magic, and it isn't fair.
他们在用魔法 这不公平
The only people to whom that's obvious are you and me,
在他们眼中显而易见的是你和我
so I don't see the problem.
所以我不觉得有什么问题
And to be clear, what wasn't fair
说清楚 不公平的
was you stifling their abilities all these years.
是你这些年一直压制他们的能力
I was trying to protect them.
我是在保护他们
How did that work out?
那样有用吗
What the hell is your deal? Hmm?
你想怎样
Forget about football.
不说橄榄球比赛
What game are you really playing?
你到底在玩什么把戏
Best of luck, Coach.
祝你好运 教练
I anticipate you'll need it.
希望你会需要
Some good news, Dorian?
有好消息吗 多里安
Maybe next year I can coach the game
也许明年我来带比赛
and you can do the monster research.
你来做怪物研究
In the meantime, here's that good news you asked for.
与此同时 这有你要的好消息
So, killing a Shunka is pretty much like killing anything else.
杀山卡的方法和杀其他怪物差不多
You want to go for the heart, the throat or the brain.
你要从心脏 喉咙 或大脑下手
Sounds easy enough. Kind of. It's bigger
听上去很容易啊 差不多 这玩意
than I thought.
比我想象的要大
How big?
有多大
About the size of your truck.
跟你的卡车那么大
And the hide's thick, too,
它的兽皮很厚
so probably easiest to get it from the back.
所以可能背后袭击最容易
Good to know.
幸亏你说了
Anything else? Yeah, I found
还有别的吗 我还发现
this one weird reference that says it cries like a man.
这有条奇怪的参考文献说它的叫喊声像人
Not sure what that means.
不知道这是什么意思
Well, hopefully it'll be dead before we find out.
希望在我们发现之前它已经死了
I'll let Hope know.
我会告诉霍普的
Yeah, Raf should be up ahead.
对 拉斐应该在前面了
Cool. Meaning not cool
好 并不好
Sorry. It's just...
抱歉 只是
nothing.
没什么
Meaning something.
明明有话要说
It's stupid, but when Raf was first stuck as a wolf,
很蠢 但拉斐第一次变狼身之前
he used to always hang out with me, but then he, like,
他都和我一起玩的 但之后
he stopped.
他就不这样了
Like, he forgot or he moved on.
就好像他忘了或者走了
And you're worried
你很担心
that it's gonna be the same when he's human again?
他变回人类时还会这样是吗
Told you it was stupid.
我都说了 这话很蠢
I don't think it's stupid.
我不觉得蠢啊
It's painful to lose someone that you love.
失去所爱的人很心痛的
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, I know all about that.
这滋味我懂
I grew up in the foster system.
我在收♥容♥所♥长大的
Getting bounced around from family to family made me want
被寄宿在一个又一个家庭
to shut everybody out until I realized life's a lot harder
这让我排斥所有人 后来我才明白
without someone watching your back.
没人做你后盾 生活会更加艰辛
Trust me, Landon, you don't have to worry
相信我 兰德勒 你不必担心
about anyone forgetting you.
有人会忘记你
Help! Help! Somebody, help!
救命 救命 来人啊
Landon, wait, stay back. You don't know what's out there!
兰德勒 等等 回来 你不知道情况
I have an educated guess.
我猜得八♥九♥不离十
I said stay back.
我说了后退
Incendia.
火球术
Is there a plan "B"?
还有备用计划吗
Please tell me there's a plan "B."
快告诉我还有备用计划
Turn around. Why?
转身 为什么
Because plan "B" involves me getting naked.
因为备用计划要关乎到我的裸体
What? I have to draw it away from you.
什么 我要把它从你这引开
Why does that require nudity?
为什么要裸体呢
Because this monster feeds on werewolves.
因为这个怪物吃狼人
But you're a witch.
但你不是女巫吗
A lying witch.
是撒谎的女巫
A lying, very naked witch.
是撒谎又全♥裸♥的女巫
Look, I'm more than that, and I wish I could stay
我还不只是这样 我很想
and tell you all about it, but I can't.
把一切都告诉你 但现在不行
So when I draw this thing away from you,
所以我把它引开的时候
I need you to go find Dr. Saltzman and Raf.
我要你去找萨尔茨曼博士还有拉斐
Why would it after chase you...
它为何会追你
Because you're a were-witch. Holy smokes.
原来你是个狼人女巫 我勒个去
Not the droids you're looking for, so please move along.
我不是你要找的人 所以一边去吧
What are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛呢
The second half's about to start and we're down a QB.
下半场就要开始了 我们缺个四分卫
You want to throw a bit, loosen up?
你想试一下 投一把吗
I'd rather just leave now. I mean, there's no way
我更希望马上离开 让我打四分卫
that I'm playing quarterback. Cool.
简直不可能 好啊
'Cause I was thinking I would.
我正想上场呢
I thought you were worried about getting hurt.
我以为你害怕受伤呢
The Stallions need to worry.
那是种马队要担心的
'Cause we're about to take this ball
因为我们要用这个球
and stick it in the end zone!
和他们拼到最后达阵
Don't even ask.
别问
Okay, teenage Tom Brady is killing us.
少年汤姆·布兰迪要绝杀我们了
So come ball out. You at QB, me at wide receiver.
你快上场吧 你打四分卫 我当外接手
Hooking up.
咱俩配合
In a purely athletic sense.
全凭运动感觉
Do I look pretty when I play quarterback?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表