剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
honest with the lady
诚实点 而不是
instead of skulking around here like Dracula.
像德古拉那样鬼鬼祟祟的
A lesson in being honest
弥尔顿 你给我们上了一堂课
about the woman one fancies is particularly ironic
告诉我们要对自己喜欢的女人保持诚实
coming from you, Milton.
是非常讽刺的
So you were just having a drink
你刚和瓦尔德莫斯教授
with Professor Vardemus, the guy you punched in the face?
喝了一杯 他就是那个被你打脸的人吗
I thought it was in everyone's best interest
我认为我们言和最符合
that we make peace.
大家的利益
I went home after, and... that's all I know.
我回家后 然后 我只知道这些
You seem like a nice guy. I want to believe you.
你看起来是个好人 我想相信你
But your name pops up in a whole lot of police reports
但你的名字出现在很多在处理这个
dealing with dead bodies in this town.
镇上尸体的警♥察♥报告中
Listen, I understand your suspicions,
听着 我理解你的怀疑
but I had absolutely nothing to do with those people in the bar.
但我和酒吧里的那些人一点关系都没有
And your relationships?
你们的关系吗
Seems like every woman you're involved with
似乎你交往过的每个女人都有
meets a tragic end.
悲惨的结局
One of the reasons I don't open up so easily.
这也是我不容易敞开心扉的原因之一
And the same thing goes for your husband, right?
你丈夫也一样 对吧
I understand that he passed away under....
我知道他死的
questionable circumstances.
很蹊跷
Oh, you looked me up, too.
你也找过我
It's almost flattering.
几乎是在讨好我了
Only fair.
公平合理
Look...
听着
I need something.
我需要些东西
Preferably an alibi, or...
最好是不在场证明 或者
we should probably stop talking until you lawyer up.
我们应该等你律师来了再谈
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
很抱歉你这么想
But I already have one,
但我已经有了
and it's airtight.
而且无懈可击
Then why are you only telling me about it now?
那你为什么现在才告诉我
'Cause I was hoping you'd trust me.
因为我希望你能相信我
Go ahead.
去吧
Give him a call.
给他打个电♥话♥
You were gonna tell Landon everything.
你要把一切都告诉兰登
We had a deal. Well, things changed.
我们说好了的 事情有变
Josie and Landon didn't have sex, which means
乔西和兰登没有做♥爱♥
you might still want to plant your flag
这意味着你可能还会想着把
on Muppet Treasure Island. Wait. What?
他抢回来 等等 什么
Shh. Be surprised quietly.
安静地感受惊讶吧
There's still a monster chasing us, remember?
还有个怪物在追我们呢 记得吗
On second thought, be as loud as you want.
重新考虑了一下 你想怎么大声就怎么大声吧
Because we are so screwed.
因为我们彻底完蛋了
Uh, it feeds on secrets, right?
它以秘密为食 对吧
So let me have it, all of it.
所以把所有的都告诉我
I prefer to die with dignity.
我宁愿死得有尊严些
Okay, fine, I'll start. Um...
好吧 我先开始
I stole your jade butterfly clip in fifth grade.
我五年级的时候偷了你的玉蝴蝶夹
I loved that clip!
我最喜欢那个蝴蝶夹了
HOPE: Well, I had a crush
我们14岁的时候
on Josie for a week when we were 14.
我迷恋了乔西一个星期
Read my lips: the two of you
读我的唇语 你们两个
are never happening.
永远不会在一起
Uh, Lizzie? Focus.
丽兹 集中注意力
LIZZIE: Okay, um,
好吧
I accidentally killed your hamster.
我不小心杀了你的仓鼠
I siphoned you to cheat on finals.
我趁你在期末考试时作弊
What?
什么
And I actually think you're kind of cool.
我一直觉得你挺酷的
HOPE: Okay, it's not working.
好吧 这不管用
It's not gonna stop until everyone knows
直到所有人都知道我们
the secret we've been keeping from them: that I'm back.
瞒着他们的秘密 我回来了
I'm back, too.
我也是
Harae-tamai Kioku
咒语
Yomigaerashi-tamae!
咒语
Alaric?
阿♥拉♥里克
Ric!
里克
Jo!
小
HOPE : Here's the truth.
真♥相♥在这
Landon, I love you.
兰登 我爱你
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Are you okay?
我的天啊
Your skinny ass dropped like a bag of hammers.
你这瘦身板就像一袋锤子一样掉了下去
I felt like I was...
我觉得我
hit by a spell.
被咒语击中
Like,
像是
the mother of all spells.
万咒之母
And then there was...
然后
...Hope.
霍普
SEBASTIAN: I remember now, too.
我现在也想起来了
Where there were but fragments,
原来只有些片段的地方
I now see the whole story.
我现在看到了整个故事
About Cassandra,
关于卡珊德拉
the monster.
怪物
How we killed it.
我们如何杀死它的
She gave me this, this token.
她给了我这个 这个纪念物
She said that it would protect me.
她说这会保护我
From... the monster?
从 怪物那吗
No. From the colony leadership.
不 来自殖民地时期的领导阶层
They asked Cassandra to find the monster that was...
他们让卡珊德拉去找那个
that was terrorizing them.
把他们吓坏了的怪物
But she did love me.
但她确实爱着我
So she summoned something even... worse.
所以她甚至召唤了一些更邪恶的东西
Something that
这样就能找出
would ferret out the lies those Puritan hypocrites
那些清教♥徒♥伪君子对村子
were concealing from the rest of the village.
里其他人隐瞒的谎言
Keep them from finding me.
以免与他们找到我
Then the Croatoan went ham.
然后克柔投安去找他了
Wiped everyone out.
将所有人的记忆抹去
SEBASTIAN: Yeah. As you well know, Milton,
是的 正如你所知道的 弥尔顿
everybody lies.
无人不在说谎
When I found out what Cassandra was plotting,
当我发现卡珊德拉在策划什么
I tried to stop her.
我试图阻止他
She was keeping my secret.
她替我保守秘密
I feared that she'd become a target.
我担心她会成为目标
So she desiccated me...
所以她把我变成这样
to keep me safe.
以保护我的安全
In the state, I watched the Croatoan
在那个州 我看着那个克柔投安
tear her limb from limb before she could dispel it.
在她驱散它之前就把她的四肢撕了下来
Unable to help her as she died.
她死后我无法帮助她
Damn.
天啊
This was hers.
这是她的
Which is why you must use it to slay the beast
这就是为什么你必须用它来杀死野兽
so that the same fate does not befall upon Elizabeth.
这样同样的命运就不会降临到伊丽莎白身上
Can you talk?
你能说话吗
You know Malivore wants me in one piece, right?
你知道马里之洼的人想让我安然无恙 对吧
So maybe we could find a more comfortable way
也许我们可以找个更舒服的
for me to get to the portal.
方式去传送门那
HOPE: Crescere arbor.
咒语
Hope!
霍普
Hope Mikaelson. Here, come here.
霍普·迈克尔森 这里 来这里
Get behind me. "Get behind..." Is that really
到身后来 到身后来 这就是你现在
all you have to say right now? Can we not do this right now?
要说的吗 我们现在能不吵吗
We wouldn't even be having this conversation
如果可以的话 我们甚至
if you could have your way.
都不用进行这样的谈话
Ventus.
咒语
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表