剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
It's okay to miss him.
想他也没关系的
I know I shouldn't care.
我知道我不该想他
Sebastian wasn't a great guy, but still...
塞巴斯蒂安虽然不是个好人 但是
Um, got room for one more in the cry pile?
悲伤的团队里能给我留个位子吗
I think Landon might hate me.
我想兰登肯定很恨我
You look very happy, Alyssa, and I hear
你看起来很开心啊 阿莉莎
you're making friends.
我听说你还交到了朋友
Zoe told me that I'm her best friend.
佐伊跟我说 我是她最好的朋友
Is she your best friend? Either her, or maybe Clara.
那她是你的好朋友吗 她或者克拉拉吧
Well, that's a good problem to have.
这是个好问题
I'm so proud of the progress you've made,
对于你取得的进步我很骄傲
which is why I think
所以我想
we can stop having our weekly sessions.
我们可以停止每周的训练了
Really? I'm better?
真的吗 我已经可以了吗
I think so.
我觉得是的
What do you think?
你怎么想
Okay.
好
Hey.
嘿
I wanted to apologize for earlier.
我想为之前的事道歉
Let's chalk it up to the Qareen.
就都怪到卡里恩身上就好了
No, before that.
不 在那之前
It's none of my business why you're in town.
你在镇上这本不关我的事的
I appreciate that.
我很感激
But today made me realize that...
但今天我意识到
I should be more honest with you.
我也应该更信任你一点的
I'm not in town for Coven Day.
我来镇里不是为了女巫集♥会♥日
Ric asked me to help him with a student.
里克请我帮他教导一个学生
Someone who was giving him...
有人给了他丢了一个
trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
What did you do, Emma?
你做了什么 艾玛
What we did before.
我们之前做过的
Bad time?
我来的时间是不是不对
No, I-I was just leaving.
不 我准备走了
We'll discuss this later.
我们晚点再谈
I know I ordered you here earlier,
我记得我早些时候让你过来
but it's clear the Qareen was influencing you,
但很显然卡里恩影响了你
well, all of us.
我们都被影响了
That's not what I wanted to chat about.
我不是想聊这些
I wanted to confess something.
我是想坦白一件事
What did you do?
你做了什么
It's not about what I did.
不是我做了什么
It's what I know about what you did.
而是我知道你做了什么
Josie recently did this purge spell
乔西最近施了这个净化咒
to return everyone's memories about Hope,
让每个人都记起霍普
but Hope's not the only thing I remembered.
但我想起的不止是关于霍普的事情
I remembered other things,
我还想起了其他事情
like what you did to me
比如你对我做了什么
and what Dr. Saltzman did to those other kids.
还有萨尔茨曼博士对其他孩子做了什么
This must be very confusing for you,
你肯定很疑惑
but I can explain. Let me go and get Dr. Saltzman.
但我可以解释 我们去找萨尔茨曼博士
That won't be possible.
这不可能了
What did you do, Alyssa?
你做了什么 阿莉莎
I sent them away...
我把他们都送走了
just like you sent the others.
就像你送走其他人一样
I thought it was poetic justice.
我想这才是理想中的赏罚分明
That's not possible.
这不可能
You'd need the ascendant and Bennett blood.
你需要正确的星位和班尼特的血才能做到的
Or I would just need to use a linking spell.
也或者我只需要施一个连接咒
I've been waiting for an opportunity for weeks.
这个机会我已经等了好几个星期了
Watching the Saltzmans as they complained about their lives,
看着萨尔茨曼一家抱怨着他们的生活
worried only about themselves.
只担心他们自己
And then, when everyone else was basking in Coven Day bliss,
然后 当所有人都沉浸在女巫集♥会♥日的喜悦中时
I linked the two ascendants.
我把两个星位连接了起来
When the girls sent the Sandclock,
当女孩们送沙漏的时候
they were also sending themselves and Dr. S.
她们也把自己和萨尔茨曼博士送了进去
I added a time delay spell
我还增加了一个时间延迟的咒语
so no one would realize what happened
所以没人知道到底发生了什么
until it was too late.
直到为时已晚
You can thank Vardemus for that one.
这个你可以感谢瓦尔德莫斯
Get up.
你起来
We're bringing them back. How?
我们得把他们带回来 怎么带
The meteor shower's over.
流星雨已经结束了
Dedisco.
咒语
You won't remember any of this.
你不会记得这些的
That feels poetic, too.
这倒也挺诗意化的嘛
I think we need to have that chat about boundaries.
我想我们还是应该讨论一下分寸这个事儿
What the hell did you do?
你到底做了什么
Dad?
爸爸
Where are we?
我们这是在哪
We're in a prison world.
我们在监狱里的世界
I thought you said the worlds would be identical.
我还以为你说这边的世界会是一样的
It's not the one you made today.
这不是今天你们造出的世界
It's-it's the one you made when you were kids.
这是你们小时候的世界
Why are we here?
我们怎么会在这儿
I'm guessing Alyssa Chang wants to teach me a lesson.
我想阿莉莎·常是想给我上堂课
For what?
为什么
The miseducation of young minds.
不该这么教导年轻人
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Hello, Elizabeth.
哈喽 伊丽莎白
Fancy meeting you here.
真没想到会在这儿见到你
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表