剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
So don't do this.
不要杀我
Sorry, sis. It's you or me.
抱歉 姐妹 不是你死就是我了
And there's no fighting fate.
你抗争不过命运的
I thought you had a bus to catch.
你不是要赶公车吗
I want to be with the man that I love
我虽然无比想要跟我爱的人在一起
more than I want anything.
比其他任何事都想要
But I couldn't get on that bus
但如果有无辜的人要死去
if it meant an innocent person had to die.
我是不能上那辆车的
That is such a Hope move.
你这霍普作风太典型了
Let me guess. You're seeing a word right now.
你现在看到了一个词对吧
Yes. What does it mean?
对 是什么意思
Say the word,
你说出来
and I will tell you in the real world.
我去真实世界里告诉你
Fatum.
命运
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I was beginning to think I'd need therapy myself.
我都开始觉得我自己需要接受心理治疗了
Now, um... what are we gonna do about Jo?
那现在 乔西要怎么办
I've had enough make-believe for one day.
我这一天已经假装太多了
So what the hell is all this?
这都是什么
This is research.
调研
What you told me about Josie's alter ego
你说乔西的另一个自我
sounds straight out of a comic book,
听起来很像漫画书里的故事
which is way more my genre than film noir.
这对我来说 可比看悲观影片熟悉多了
So I've just been searching for a way
所以我一直想办法
to help her after she wakes up.
等她醒来之后能帮到她
If she wakes up.
如果她还能醒来的话
She hasn't yet. She will.
她还没醒 她会醒的
And if she doesn't, we'll find a way to go get her.
如果醒不来 我们就去救她回来
Super Squad never leaves a member behind.
我们超级小队可不会落下一个人的
I wish I could tell her how sorry I am.
我真希望能告诉我我有多抱歉
For not seeing it.
我没能注意到
For being so wrapped up in myself
我一直忙着自己
that I didn't even notice she was struggling.
都没看到她有多挣扎
And I should apologize to you, too.
我也应该跟你道歉
For using you.
我利用了你
It's okay. It's not.
没事的啊 有事的
When things are good with me,
我一切顺利的时候
I don't give you the time of day.
我也没在乎你
But the second that something goes wrong,
但我一旦出事
I come running.
我就来找你了
I never want you to stop doing that.
我永远不希望你改变
No matter what any game says.
无论游戏怎么说
I learned something else, too.
我也学到了一个东西
I can't crack the case
除非我相信自己
unless I believe in myself.
我才能破案
I can't sit back and play the sidekick.
我不能一直躲在后面当小跟班了
It's time I step up for real.
我也该好好站起来了
Like a superhero, you know?
像英雄一样 对吧
What's your superhero name gonna be?
那你要做的超级英雄要叫什么
Work in progress.
还没想好
How about...
不如叫
the Comforter?
安慰者(棉被)吧
* Ooh, who said it's true *
谁说这是真的
* That the growing only happens *
只有你独自一人时
* On your own? *
才能成长
* They don't know me and you... *
他们不了解你和我
Thank you for everything.
感谢你做的一切
We wouldn't have known what we were up against
如果不是因为你
if it wasn't for you.
我们都不知道要面对什么
I'm sorry to take Dorian away.
抱歉我带走了多利安
But I fear if we don't go now,
但我现在如果我们现在不行动
we'll never have that chance again.
可能永远也没机会了
I thought this was, uh, see you soon.
我以为你这是 回见
Not goodbye.
而不是再见
The game was supposed to be a safe space.
这游戏本该是一个安全的地方
I was literally in charge of it.
我实实在在地掌控一切的
And yet I still died.
但我还是死了
The Salvatore School
萨尔瓦多学校
is the most amazing place I have ever been.
是我来过最棒的地方
And the most dangerous.
也是最危险的地方
How can I tell your students to prioritize their health,
我和多利安自己都没做到 我又怎么能把
mental and otherwise, when Dorian and I
自己的心理和身体健康放到第一位考虑
aren't doing that for ourselves?
去教导你的学生们呢
He almost died for real, Ric.
他今天差点真的死了 里克
And even though he's fine,
虽然他没事
there'll always be another monster.
但总会有另一个怪物
Another threat.
另一个威胁出现
What Josie is wrestling with is very dangerous.
乔西在对抗的 是很危险的东西
And I hate that I feel
我很不想感觉
like we're abandoning you.
好像我们抛下了你
You know the point of the game is to get out.
你知道 游戏的重点 就是逃出去
So...
所以
I guess you won.
可能你赢了吧
You know, it's okay.
没事的
Bye, Ric.
再见了 里克
* Grow as we go. *
努力成长
Hey.
嘿
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey.
嘿
You ever develop those photos?
你把这些照片洗出来了吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Um... not sure what they mean, though.
不过不确定是什么意思
Mmm. Yeah.
是啊
Did you ever buy that bus ticket?
你买♥♥了车票吗
Yeah.
买♥♥了
Uh, I didn't use it, though.
但没用上
So here I am,
所以我还在这里
still trying to find Landon.
找兰登
Yeah, except he's not gone, Hope.
是啊 但他没走 霍普
I mean, he's just busy learning how to fly.
他只是忙着学会独自飞翔呢
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Uh... apparently not.
显然有事啊
I guess I just thought
我可能只是觉得
that I was crystal clear on my damage...
我很清楚自己的创伤
Yeah, well, sometimes knowing what's wrong
是啊 有时候知道问题的所在
doesn't make things any easier.
并不会让任何事情容易一点
What if what the game was trying to teach me
如果游戏是想告诉我
is that something will always come between me and Landon?
我和兰登之间总是会有障碍呢
Like some impossible choice
好像一个什么
that I'm gonna have to make. Then choose him.
我得做出的不可能的选择 那就选他啊
It's like I said in the bar... I did.
就好像我在酒吧说的 我选了
I did. And it felt good.
我选了 感觉很好
It felt right.
感觉很对
But it wasn't right.
但其实是不对的
Because if I got onto that bus,
如果我上了公车
I wouldn't have gotten out of the game.
我就走不出游戏了
I didn't get to leave until I chose someone over him.
直到我没选他 选了别人 我才出来了
Was that my lesson?
这是我学到的东西吗
That no matter how much I want him,
无论我多喜欢他
Landon and I are doomed. Hey, hey, hey...
我和兰登永远成不了
it's just a simulation. Right.
这只是个模拟游戏啊 是
Then why does it feel so true?
那为什么感觉如此真实呢
Looks like the gang's all here.
看来你们全都来了啊
Hmm, why am I locked up, exactly?
为什么我被关起来了呢
Well, you've been through a lot.
你经历了很多
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Never better.
再好不过了
I think the therapy was really good for me.
我觉得治疗对我很有效
You're full of black magic.
你充满了黑魔法
I was too selfish to see it before, but...
我之前太自私了 都没看到
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表