剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Look, I didn't tell you because I thought that you were happy.
听着 我没告诉你是因为我以为你很快乐
Happier.Without you?
开心蛋 没有你吗
Happy enough to have sex.
足够开心地做♥爱♥
That was definitely gonna be without me.
那是肯定没有我
Who told you that? Does it matter?
谁告诉你的 这有关系吗
Good thing you guys were arguing.
你们俩在吵架是好事
I could hear you from across town.
我从城市的另一头都能听到你们的声音
This belonged to that witch that created that thing,
这是从创造出这个怪物的女巫那拿到的
so maybe you... Finis habentis maleficia.
你可能 咒语
You know, something like that.
结局总是这样
Okay.
好了
Now we can talk.
现在我们可以谈谈了
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah, I'm good.
没事 我很好
Just my...
只是我的
head is still spinning a little.
头还晕晕的
Well, as I was saying before you scared the hell out of me,
好吧 就像我之前说的你真的吓死我了
Mayor Donovan vouched for you, so you're free to go.
多诺万市长为你担♥保♥ 你可以走了
Take my advice,
听我的话
it'd be to a hospital.
去医院看看
I'm sorry.
对不起
I probably pushed too hard.
我可能用力过猛了
But it's like I know something is off about this town.
但就是有种预感总觉得这个小镇好像有些不对劲
And maybe part of me wanted to think it's you,
也许是其中有一部分觉得是因为你的缘故吧
because...
因为
then I wouldn't have to deal with the fact that I'm...
那样我就不用面对
extremely attracted to you.
我非常喜欢你这个事实了
If I'm being honest...
老实说
I feel the same way.
我也有同感
And that's why I've been keeping things from you.
所以我才瞒着你
What things?
瞒什么
What happened at the bar,
酒吧里发生的事情
it wasn't the work of an animal.
这不是动物干的
Then what was it?
那是什么
My best guess...
我猜
...is that it was a zombie.
是个僵尸
Or a vampire-- there are plenty of those
也可能是吸血鬼 不是有很多吸血鬼
running around here, too, because
在这地方跑来跑去的么
supernatural beings have existed in Mystic Falls for centuries.
况且神秘瀑布镇已经存在了几个世纪了
Do you expect me to believe that?
你以为我会信你说的这些吗
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
If I allowed myself to care about you
如果要是以我自己的方式
the way I want to, I would tell you
去关心你的话 我会
to leave this place behind.
让你离开这个地方的
But the truth is, I need a partner.
但事实是 我需要一个同伴
A sheriff who will look the other way when I need her to.
一个当我需要她的时候总会看向好的一面的警长
Who will always believe everything I say.
她会永远相信我说的那些
That'll never be me, Ric.
那也不会是我的 里克
I know.
我知道
This is Kaleb.
这是凯勒布
He's a vampire.
他是吸血鬼
He's a teenager.
他是个青少年
You're right.
你说的对
I'm sorry for making this more complicated than that.
我很抱歉把事情搞得这么复杂
It won't happen again.
不会有下次了
Dr. S wants you to forget
教授想让你忘记
everything you know about vampires, witches,
关于吸血鬼 女巫 狼人 所有这些超自然生物
werewolves-- all supernatural life.
的一切
So you remember now?
那你现在想起来了吗
No thanks to you.
不劳烦你了
I had to figure out everything on my own.
我会自己解决这些事情
Well, you didn't tell me about Hope, either.
好吧 你也没告诉我霍普的事情
So we're even.
所以我们扯平了
How did you find out?
你是怎么知道的
I found Penelope's journal.
我找到了佩内洛普的日记
I thought we were done with that witch.
我以为我们早就和那个女巫没关系了
Well, then you should
那你最好别再用
probably stop using that pen she gave you.
她给你的那支笔了
It records everything that you put in your diary.
它会记录下你写进日记的每件事
Including the fact
包括
that when I purged the Oni from your mind,
我从你记忆中净化奥尼这件事
it brought back all of your memories of Hope.
它带回了你所有关于霍普的记忆
* Now my body and mind are so distant... *
现在我的身体已经不受控制
You should have said something.
你得解释清楚
I know.
我知道
I wanted to protect you.
我想保护你
I know.
我知道
And a part of me didn't want
而我内心的一部分
to bring back everyone's memories.
也不想唤回所有人的记忆
But I talked to Mom.
我和妈妈谈了谈
And she said that people deserve to know the truth.
她说人们应该记住自己的过往
* Breathe... *
呼吸
Make their own choices.
做出他们自己的选择
Even if they hurt.
即使会受伤
* I can't breathe... *
我无法呼吸
What choice do you think Landon's gonna make?
你觉得兰登会做何选择
* I can't... *
我不能
I don't know.
我不知道
But I will be here for you
不管怎样
either way.
我都会一直陪着你
* Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh *
喔喔喔喔
* Ooh, ooh *
喔喔
On one condition.
有一个条件
No more secrets.
我们之间别再有秘密了
* Ooh, ooh... *
That sounds reasonable.
这话听起来挺在理的
Oh, God, I'm having an episode.
我的天呐 这算是小插曲吗
At least this one's
至少是个
got a hot guy guest star.
帅哥来客串
Wait.
等等
You can see him?
你可以看见他吗
Everyone can.
所有人都可以
* When my thoughts never feel like my own... *
当我的思想不再像我自己
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
* I can't breathe. *
我无法呼吸
Doing the whole lone wolf thing, huh?
孤身作战是吧
I get it, trust me.
相信我 我懂的
Then take a seat.
坐吧
I can't.
不行
Um, when I was, uh, stuck as a wolf...
当我变成狼的时候
...you know, Landon did everything he could
你知道的 兰登为了我做了他可以做的
to bring me back.
一切事情
I mean, he's always looked out for me.
我是说 他一直在照顾我
I-I gotta return the favor.
我得报答这份恩情
How?
怎么报答
By, um...
通过
owning up to the fact that I've always had feelings for you.
我承认我一直喜欢你
And now that I...
而现在我
I...
我
I remember them.
我记得他们
So...
所以
...we can't be around each other anymore.
我们不能再在一起了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Looks like you're deep in thought.
看得出来你在沉思
More like steeling myself for what I have to tell you.
更像是在为即将告诉你的事儿给自己打气
* There's never been a moment you were forgotten *
我从未有过一刻把你忘记
* You are not hopeless... *
你并非不可救药
So I take it you weren't on a field trip to Richmond?
看来你不是去里士满实地考察了
* Your innocence stolen... *
也没了纯真
Um, I was in New Orleans.
我去新奥尔良了
I needed to find a witch.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表