剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I mean, where is the real deal?
现在什么情况
He must be off with his other girlfr...
他现在肯定不再喜欢他另一个女朋
I learned today that, no matter how hard we try,
我今天学到了 无论我们多努力
we can't solve the monster problem.
我们都解决不了怪物的问题的
I'm sorry to do this.
很抱歉这么做
I really wanted to avoid this pain,
我真心想避免这份痛苦
but it's been long enough.
可这已经过去够久了
Can I get you anything?
我能帮你拿些什么吗
Aspirin? Ice? A sparkling soda?
阿司匹林 冰块 或是苏打汽水
No, but you can sit down.
不用了 不过你可以坐下陪陪我
I'm sorry I didn't have your back with mud boy.
抱歉兰登那臭小子的事我没站你这边
And I'm really glad that you're okay.
我真的很高兴你没事
Uh, hi. Can I talk to Josie for a sec?
嗨 我能和乔茜聊会儿吗
I'll go and get some ice.
我去拿些冰块
And sometimes pain is unavoidable.
有时 痛苦无法避免
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Used.
被利用了
But I'm glad you're okay.
但我很庆幸你没事
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm just a little drained.
嗯 还好 就是感觉有点力竭了
Yeah, I know the feeling.
这样啊 我知道这种感觉
Yeah.
嗯
You should get some rest.
你该休息休息
Oh, yeah, I will.
会的
But, um...
但是
I wanted to know if it was okay with you
我想知道 你同不同意
if I came back to school.
我回学校
I miss it.
我想念学校的生活了
I miss my classes.
我想念课堂
Miss morning meetings.
想念早会
Super Squad.
超能小队
I even miss Lizzie being mean to me.
我甚至还很想念对我刻薄的丽兹
I miss you.
我想你
But, um,
但
I won't come back if my being here...
如果我回来会让你更痛苦的话
brings you any more pain.
我就不回了
What's that?
那是什么声音
Penelope's burn book.
佩内洛普的火书
Somebody must be using her pen.
一定是有人在用她的笔
* If you would have just... *
*如果你能
I've come to the realization
我已经意识到
that monsters aren't the only problem.
问题不单单在于怪物们
I'm the problem, too.
我也是问题所在
I am at the center of all this heartache.
我就是所有痛苦的源泉
What is it?
怎么了
* They tell me to forget * Um, it's Landon.
*他们让我忘记 是兰登
* And I don't want to... *
*但我不想忘
So I have to leave Mystic Falls,
所以 我得离开神秘瀑布镇
knowing that they'll follow me.
既然他们会跟着我
I have to let you live your lives without monsters
我得让你们的生活远离这些怪物
and without me.
远离我
I hope you can forgive me for this someday,
我希望你们有朝一日能原谅我所做的这一切
but I understand if you don't.
如果你们不原谅的话 我也能理解
With love and regret, Landon.
附着爱与忏悔呈上 兰登
You sure about coming with me?
你确定要跟我一起吗
All in, brother.
绝对的 老哥
* "Girl, you are better off anyway" *
*姑娘 反正你也好了
* 'Cause I know that's not true *
*因为我知道那不是真的
* I want you *
*我想要你
* Wanted you to be the one *
*想要你是那个
* Who stayed *
*留下的人
* How can I black out you? *
*我怎能忘了你
He made his choice.
他做出他的决定了
We can make our own.
我们也能做出自己的选择
* You... *
*你
Landon or no Landon, you belong here.
不管有没有兰登 你都属于这儿
I want you to stay.
我希望你能留下来
* Pin and needles in my lips *
*插入我唇的钉和针
* No anesthetic... *
*无法麻醉
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
* How can I black out you? *
*我怎么能把你忘了
Something told me
似乎
I needed to upgrade from ice
我得把冰块
to ice cream.
升级为冰淇淋
* You *
*你
* How can I black out you? *
*我怎能忘了你
I can tell we are all feeling a lot of emotions
我敢说我们大家现在内心都
right now.
很复杂
* You... *
*你
So get this.
所以 拿着
Dad says that I'm not allowed
老爸说在他确保
to give Sebastian the boot until he has checked him out.
塞巴斯蒂安的状况之前 我不能赶他走
And now that there's no headmaster,
而现在没有校长了
no one is going to punish
MG也不会因为自己
MG for his weaselly little ways.
狡猾的小手段而受罚了
How ridiculous is that?
真是搞笑
* It's always been you. *
*一直都是你
Lizzie told me the sphinx's riddle.
丽兹跟我说过斯芬克斯的谜题了
It's a tough one.
很难解
Yeah. I wonder what he meant by "darkened souls."
是啊 我想知道他说的黑暗的灵魂什么意思
Did he mean spirits?
他是指鬼魂吗
It's possible. Hey, by the way,
有可能 还有件事
uh, I just wanted to say,
我就是想说
I should've never voted you out.
我不该投反对你的票的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, I... I should have never put you in that position,
我不该让你身处那种境地的
so we can both share the blame.
错不完全在你 我也有责任
Hey, what if the sphinx isn't talking
说不定斯芬克斯不是在说
about spirits, but about monsters?
鬼魂 如果是怪物们呢
Every one of them that came out of Malivore had the same agenda.
每个从马里之洼中出来的怪物都怀着同样的目的
They all follow the same path. Right.
他们行动是有模式的 是的
But I still don't get which two forged their own way.
但我还是搞不清 到底是哪两个怪物各走各的路
In blackness, a light emerges.
黑暗之中 浮现一道光
The portal in Mystic Falls.
是指神秘瀑布镇的传送门
Illuminating the path for darkened souls to follow.
为黑暗的灵魂照亮一道指引的路
The creatures that emerged from the portal.
就是说从传送门里跑出来的生物
Two forge their own way.
有两个各走各的路
Hope and Clarke.
是指霍普和克拉克
But a third... sees a new path.
可第三个 见到了一条新路
You.
也就是你
You don't serve Malivore
你不是从命于马里之洼的
because you see a new path.
因为你看到了一条新路
You serve a new master.
你从命于新主人
Well done.
干得漂亮
You solved my riddle.
你们解出了我的谜题
Malivore is terrible,
马里之洼糟透了
but what's coming...
可你们即将面临的
...is even worse.
会更糟
you're the oracle, so
你知晓神谕 那
tell us.
就告诉我们
What's coming next?
接下来会发生什么
There are two prisoners.
有两个囚犯
One is the master of his cage.
一个是他囚笼的主人
The other returns home without power.
另一个回家 却能力全无
The sins of the father are visited upon the daughters here.
父亲的罪孽被降至这儿的女儿们身上
And not here.
可又不在这
New hero rises
新英雄出现了
but can be felled by the golden arrow.
但却会被金色的箭击倒
The wolf among you has many faces.
藏于你们中的豺狼有许多模样
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表