剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Dropped on his head as a baby.
在他还是婴儿的时候 磕到头了
Samurai school to learn discipline.
到武士学校学习纪律
Oni--
恶鬼
demons, which is what we're chasing.
恶魔 这是我们一直追逐的
He was a hero.
他是个英雄
All the women begged to...
所有的女人都恳求
Kurutta-san, I don't even know that word,
库鲁塔君 我都不知道这个词
but it cannot be relevant.
但你别瞎说啊
Josie, the point.
乔西 说重点
Let's get to it.
回到点子上
Kurutta spent months tracking down an Oni
库鲁塔花了几个月的时间追踪一个附身于人的恶鬼
that possessed people, moving from person to person by touch.
通过触摸从一个人移♥动♥到另一个人
He was just about to kill it
他刚要杀它
when it found its way into the body of a child
它就钻进了一个孩子的身体里
and escaped him yet again.
又一次逃脱了
He gave chase and caught the demon.
他追赶并抓住了恶魔
But he could not bring himself to harm an innocent child.
但是他不能伤害一个无辜的孩子
So, instead, he made an impossible choice
所以 他做出了一个不可能的选择
and he took the Oni into himself.
他让恶鬼附在自己身上
But it was then that he realized, unlike everyone else
但就在那时 他意识到
who had been possessed and remembered nothing,
不像其他人那样被附身之后 什么都不记得
he was still partly in control of his faculties.
他仍然能在一定程度上控制着自己的能力
He thinks the Oni found it harder
他认为恶鬼发现很难控制
to possess his broken mind.
他破碎的思想
His words, not mine.
我只是复述啊
He tried to stab himself with his sword,
他试图用剑刺自己
and the Oni wouldn't let him.
恶鬼不让他这么做
So he decided to
所以他决定
never touch a person again--
永远不再碰别人
So that it could never possess anyone else.
这样恶鬼就永远不能附身别人
And then...
然后
Malivore, eternity of nothingness...
马里之洼 永恒的虚无
...deep psychological torment.
受深深的心理折磨
He came through an...
他经历了
I think he's talking about a portal.
我想他说的是传送门
Portal? Uh, where? sorry,
传送门 在哪里 抱歉
the ancient samurai isn't an expert
这位古代武士并不是
on Mystic Falls geography.
神秘瀑布镇的地理专家
How do we kill the... the demon?
我们怎么杀死恶魔
Uh, with his sword.
用他的剑
It's spelled with a special kind of magic,
它被施了一种特殊的魔法
so if we can just find the Oni...
如果我们能找到恶鬼
Not a problem.
找到了啊
Wait, no, no, no, no!
等等 不 不 不 不
Motus.
瞬移
He said that could've gone better.
他说本来可以做得更好的
Damn. I wonder if Raf already touched someone.
该死 我想知道拉夫是否接触了其他人
Yeah, just look for anyone acting strange or erratic.
是啊 只要找那些行为古怪的人就行了
Timberwolves! Timberwolves! Timberwolves!
森林狼队 森林狼队 森林狼队
Timberwolves!
森林狼队
You mean besides the football team?
你是说除了橄榄球队之外的人吗
There's a student that needs your help.
有个学生需要你的帮助
Raf?
拉夫
Hope, wait.
霍普 等等
Don't touch him.
不要碰他
Raf?
拉夫
Hey.
嘿
Oh, yeah, that's you, isn't it?
哦 是你 对吧
Yeah.
是
I wasn't in control back there.
我控制不住我自己了
It's okay. I-I can help you.
没关系 我可以帮你
I-I just need to know
我只是想知道
if there's anyone that you've touched
你有没有碰过别人
or who might've touched you.
或者谁碰过你
I don't remember any of it. Okay.
我什么都不记得了 好吧
Inteo.
整合
Barrier spell.
这是障碍咒
Means that no one can get in or out
意思是没有我的允许
without me saying so.
任何人都不能进出
Including you.
包括你
Is this about Hope?
这是因为霍普吗
Guess she's not the only one
看来她不是今天唯一一个
that gets to save your life today.
能救你的人
So you're welcome. Josie, you know
所以不用谢 乔西 你知道
I'm a phoenix, right? I'm not a sitting duck.
我是个死而复生的人 对吧 我不是一个坐以待毙的人
We have other options here. Okay.
我们还有其他选择 好吧
Name one.
说一个吧
Malivore sent the Oni for me.
马里之洼给我送来了恶鬼
So I say we let the demon possess me,
所以我说不如让恶魔附在我身上
and then you kill me with this sword.
然后你用这把剑杀了我
Demon gets vanquished, I resurrect, we win.
恶魔被征服 我复活 我们胜利了
If it works, Landon.
不管有用没用 兰登
I'm not handing you to some demon to find out.
我也不会把你交给恶魔来证明的
This is exactly what I wanted to talk to your dad about.
这正是我想跟你♥爸♥爸说的
Forcing everyone else to put themselves in danger
强迫每个人都把自己置于危险之中
to stop whatever monster's coming after me next
来阻止下一个袭击我的怪物
is an unsustainable solution.
是一种不可持续的解决方案
No, landfills are an unsustainable solution.
不 垃圾填埋场是一个不可持续的解决方案
Keeping you alive is not. End of discussion.
但让你活着不是 结束讨论
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了
It's spelled with black magic.
它被施了黑魔法
A lot of it.
有很多咒语
Another reason we are not doing this.
这是我们不这样做的另一个原因
W-Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里
To get backup.
找人帮忙
I bet you'd stab me if I was possessed.
我打赌如果我被附身了 你会捅我
Did you find Raf? Yeah.
你们找到拉夫了吗 是的
We sent him back to campus. The Oni wasn't in him,
我们把他送回了学校 他身上没有恶鬼
so it could be anywhere. I'll find it.
所以它可能在其他地方 我会找到它
As long as you convince Landon not to sacrifice himself
只要你说服兰登不要牺牲自己
to stop this thing. No.
来阻止这件事 不
Uh, no, he-he can't do that.
不 他不能那么做
I mean, we can't give the monster what it wants.
我是说 我们不能给恶魔它想要的
Especially when what it wants is my boyfriend.
尤其是当它想要的是我男朋友的时候
Who's only doing this because
他这么做是因为
he thinks that it's all his fault.
他认为这都是他的错
Boyfriend?
你男朋友吗
Why don't I try to talk some sense into him.
我可以试着劝劝他
Okay?
好吧
I have so enjoyed our time together.
我很享受我们在一起的时光
Same.
我也一样
Though I feel that we are not as close as we could be.
虽然我觉得我们之间还不够亲密
And I wish for us to be...
我还是希望我们能
...skin to skin.
肌肤相亲
I have but one question to ask.
我只有一个问题想问
: Yeah.
嗯
Do you have access to... No, I am not a virgin.
你有途径为我提供 不 我不是处♥女♥
...a moderate-to-large supply of human blood?
中到大量的人类血液供应吗
I know how this looks.
我知道这看起来很不好
Like you're a freaking stalker?
比如你是个变♥态♥的跟踪狂吗
Leave now, before Sebastian
快滚吧 趁塞巴斯蒂安
kicks your ass. Lizzie.
还没揍扁你 丽兹
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
我认为问题不在这里
Fine I am gonna kick your ass.
好吧 我会锤爆你的
Look, just... Get this thing out of my face.
听着 把这东西从我面前拿开
Just watch it. Please.
只是看一下 拜托了
No, I'm not a virgin.
不 我不是处♥女♥
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Sebastian was right next to me.
塞巴斯蒂安刚才就在我旁边
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表