剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
and I am requiring of you
我要求你们
to be better than humans ever could.
达到人类之优秀所不能及
Because the day is coming when we
因为你们躲藏的日子已经不多了
will step out of the shadows, when you
走出阴影的时刻
will no longer hide yourselves.
即将来临
Because the future is...
因为未来是
...supernatural.
超自然时代
To that end,
最后
I would like to award our
我将颁发
Salvatore Medal of Freedom
塞瓦托尔自♥由♥勋章
to the student who single-handedly
给凭一己之力
defeated Malivore, Mr. Landon Kirby.
战胜马里之洼的兰登·柯比先生
There you are. Well done, young man.
正是你 干得好 年轻人
You are
霍普·马歇尔小姐
a blank slate, Miss Hope...
你就是
Marshall.
一张白纸
Parents Tom and Kathleen.
双亲 汤姆和凯思林
No transcripts from your last school.
没有上一所学校的成绩单
I think they must've just gotten packed away or something.
我想可能是他们收起来或怎么着了
Like I said, we move around a lot.
就像我说的我们经常搬家
Well, if you are gonna be here in Mystic Falls,
如果你打算住在神秘瀑布
you have to go to school.
你就得上学
Well, then I guess it's a good thing I'm here, right?
我想我来这里是件好事 对吗
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
You know, I, uh...
你知道吗 我
I've got two daughters,
我有两个女儿
and I know when they're not telling me something.
我看得出她们什么时候对我三缄其口
So, you know, if there's, uh,
所以你知道的
anything going wrong at home,
如果家里有任何不对劲
you know, if you're in any trouble and you need to talk,
如果你陷入任何麻烦或需要找人聊聊
just know I'm here to help, okay?
随时来找我 好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Boy problems?
男孩问题吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
He's kind of a troll.
他有点吊着我
Oh, my God, say no more.
老天 别说了
We'll fix you up and make him jealous.
我们会帮你打扮一番 让他吃醋
I have an extra shirt in my locker,
我柜子里还有一件T恤
and I've got hair spray,
我有头发喷雾
lip gloss,
唇彩
and new eyeliner.
新眼线
Maya.
我叫玛雅
Hope.
我是霍普
Thank you.
谢谢你
Weird question. Um,
问个奇怪的问题
by any chance, have you noticed a terrible smell
你有可能注意到学校里
coming from somewhere inside the school?
散发出来的一股怪味吗
I think everyone has.
我想大家都注意到了
Teenage boys plus monster.
青少年加上怪物
That's a special combo.
真是个特别的组合
All right.
好了
Okay, seriously.
说真的
Who are you?
你是谁啊
Ah, okay.
好了
I'm a a vampire hunter.
我是个吸血鬼猎人
And I-I, I came across a creature.
我遇见了个生物
What kind of creature?
哪种生物
A creature that's big enough to flip over an empty bus.
那个生物大到能翻倒一辆空公交车
It's green, it's ugly and it smells absolutely terrible,
绿色的 又丑又臭
so I'm going with a troll?
我是遇见了个巨怪吗
And it's hiding somewhere
而且就藏在
inside the school.
学校某处
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I wounded it.
因为是我伤了它
It's nocturnal, so it hides out during the day.
它是夜行的 所以白天会藏起来
I found a legend that says I just have to pierce it
我看到了个传说 只要刺穿
through the heart... Listen, you're not doing anything.
它的心脏 听好 你什么都别做
Okay? You're just a kid.
好吗 你还是个孩子
If there's a monster in my school,
如果我的学校出了怪物
I'm gonna take care of it. No offense,
交给我就好 无意冒犯
but, um, I've been trying to kill this thing for over a week,
但是 我都想杀它一个多星期了
and nothing's worked.
但并不成功
If you are a vampire hunter, then I'm sure
如果你是吸血鬼猎人 那我相信
you've heard of Alaric Saltzman?
你听说过阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
Yeah.
没错
I know what I'm doing. Yeah.
我知道自己在做什么 是的
You're very famous around here, but you're gonna need my help.
你在这里名声很响 但你需要我帮助的
I have put kids in danger before.
我之前已经让孩子们有危险了
And I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
我不会再犯同样的错误
Yes, of course,
是的 当然
we'd love to have you try out for the team.
我们很乐意让你参加选拔
All are welcome.
大家都受欢迎
But certainly, in the, uh,
但当然了 与此
meantime, just go to class and...
同时 快去上课
stay there.
留在学校
So...
这么说
you going out for kicker or are you just stalking me?
你是想竞选踢球员还是在趁机接近我
Stalking you?
接近你
I think it's pretty clear who's stalking who here.
到底谁在接近谁很明显吧
Besides, if I went out, it'd be for QB1.
而且 如果我竞选的话 会竞选四分卫
Hey, Lizzie.
丽齐
We're gonna cast a persuasion spell to stop Tara
我们要给塔拉施个说服咒
from getting a pixie cut.
阻止她剪精灵短发
Coming? Yes.
你来吗 当然
Uh, hey, Lizzie.
丽齐
Hey, Milton.
密尔顿
Hi.
嗨
would you want to go on a study date later with me?
你晚些时候愿意和我一起学习吗
Yes.
好的
At the Old Mill?
去老磨坊好吗
Uh, yes?
行吧
2:00?
两点
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
How does the existence of dragons
龙 树精 凤♥凰♥的存在
and dryads and phoenixes change
是如何改变
what we know about magical biology?
我们对魔法生物的认知的
It could be the discovery of a lifetime.
值得用一生发现
He is such a pompous ass.
这货真浮夸
At least he hasn't tried to kill us all yet.
至少他还没想害死咱
My dad wasn't trying to kill anyone. He was...
我爸没想害死任何人 他
Jo.
小乔
Never mind.
算了
as to the magical origins
这些物种的
of these species.
魔法起源
Invidia.
嫉妒咒
There you are.
你来了
I made you a flat white.
我给你做了白咖啡
Just how you like.
按你喜欢的方式
I already...
我已经
Oh, that's okay, that's okay.
没事的 没事
Look, I could still drink... No, no, you really don't have to.
我还能喝 不用不用 你不必这样的
Okay.
好吧
Um, are you okay?
你没事吧
You kind of rocketed out of class earlier.
你之前在课上有点生气
Yeah, it's just, with my dad not being here
是啊 就是 气我爸不在这
and us,
还有我们
it's, um, no, it's just a lot of change is all.
就是 发生了很大的变化
It just kind of got to me. Well, we could,
我懂的 我们可以
I mean, we can totally cancel dinner tonight,
我们完全可以取消今晚的晚餐
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表