剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... ALARIC: Landon took a knife.
吸血鬼后裔 前情提要 兰德勒拿着一把刀
Now monsters that shouldn't exist have been
现在 本不该出现的怪物们
coming after it ever since.
都紧随那把刀而来
CLARKE: You've been consumed by Malivore?
你被马里瓦尔耗尽了吗
All your friends have forgotten
你所有朋友都忘记了
you ever existed.
你曾经存在过
HOPE: Malivore doesn't want me here.
马里瓦尔不想我在这儿
Good luck, Clarke!
祝你好运 克拉克
You told me that the monster attacks had stopped,
你跟我说怪物袭击已经停止了
and then, right when I show up,
然后 就在我出现之时
things start happening again?
这些事就又开始了么
I'm pretty sure I'm the reason.
我很确定自己就是这一切的罪魁祸首
I know you don't remember this.
我知道你不记得了
You're the closest thing I have to a father now.
现在我这边就你最像一个父亲了
It's okay. We'll figure it out together.
没关系的 我们一起解决
LANDON: I know you're in there,.
我知道你在里面 拉斐
We're gonna find a way to get you back,
我们会想办法把你变回来的
and then everything will be good again, okay?
然后一切又会完好如初了 好吗
The longer he's a wolf, the less human he'll be.
他变成狼的时间越长 人性泯灭得就越多
And at what point does a wolf no longer need a human best friend?
什么时候狼不需要人类好朋友了
Maybe he moved on, 'cause he saw that you have someone
也许他向前看了 因为他看到了
who can help you be
有人能让你
happy.
快乐
Rough night? Yeah, actually.
睡不好吗 差不多
Uh, relationship trouble. Fell for a guy
感情问题 我爱上了一个
who doesn't even know that I exist.
根本都不知道我的存在的人
Uh, you must be new. I thought I knew all
你肯定是新来的 我还以为所有新生
of the incoming students.
我都认识呢
Oh, this is a school of some kind?
这是什么学校
Wait. What's your name? Sebastian.
等等 你叫什么 塞巴斯蒂安
I'm Lizzie. It's good to meet you, Elizabeth.
我叫丽兹 很高兴认识你 伊丽莎白
DORIAN: The faculty are waiting to meet you, Professor Vardemus.
老师们等着见您呢 瓦德摩斯教授
Call me "Headmaster."
叫我校长
I saw that little spell you cast on your classmate.
我看见你在同学身上施的那个小咒语了
Offensive magic is a tool that has its place.
攻击魔法作为工具有其应有的作用
I'm creating a new magic curriculum
我为高年级学生
for advanced students. I'd like you to be the first.
开了一门新的魔法课 我希望第一个选课的人是你
All right boys, let's do this.
好了伙计们 我们开始吧
And don't screw up the spelling this year.
今年别再拼错了啊
There's one "I" in dick.
屌♥这个词里面就一个i
Probably should be a you.
那可能指的就是你了
Was that an insult?
你这是在侮辱我吗
I don't know, Dennis.
我说不好 丹尼斯
Let me know when you figure it out.
等你想明白 记得告诉我啊
Why are we doing this?
我们为什么要这么做呢
Because we always do.
因为一向如此啊
We vandalize the Salvatore School every year.
我们每年都给塞尔瓦托学校搞破坏
It's tradition.
这是传统
So is the electoral college.
选举学院也是咯
Never heard of 'em.
没听说过他们
Football team must suck.
他们的橄榄球队一定很差
What are y'all waiting for?
你们还等什么呢
I told you what to do.
我告诉过你们任务了
Last I checked, QB calls the plays.
我没记错的话 是四分位发号♥施令
I say we go home.
要我说我们回家吧
The last I checked, I've been starting
我也没记错的话 我已经
at linebacker for four years now.
开始做线卫有四年了
And you're only our quarterback
你是四分位只是
because Connor transferred or something.
因为康纳转学了还是怎么的
Not the only reason.
不止这个原因
God also put a thunderbolt in my right arm.
上帝在我的右臂里倾注了雷电之力
So let's just go before you experience it.
在我揍你之前 还是赶紧走吧
It's my truck,
这是我的车
and I ain't going anywhere.
我哪都不去
So do what you got to do, Thor.
那你就动手啊 索尔
Nice night for a walk, anyway.
反正 今天晚上散步挺开心的
Good luck with the spelling, Dennis.
祝你好运 丹尼斯
Hey, where are you two going?
嘿 你俩要去哪啊
Pansies.
一对基佬
Night won't be a waste if I can bag a wolf.
要是能逮只狼 今晚也不算白过了
HOPE: They say that it's better to have loved and lost
他们说爱过 再失去 也总比
than never to have loved at all.
没有爱过要好
Whoever wrote that clearly never experienced
不管是谁写的这句话 显然他们
the love of their life
都没经历过会
forgetting their whole existence.
忘记他们存在的那种爱
It makes you want to be alone,
这就让你想一个人生活
because you can't lose what you never had.
因为不曾拥有过 又何谈失去呢
YOUNG MAN: Come on, let's go!
快点 走了
This looks pretty self-explanatory,
看上去不言而喻了
but you want to give it a shot?
不过你想试试么
Um, toxic masculinity mixed with outdated sports pranks?
有毒的男生和过时的体育生恶作剧混合在一起吗
There's no way Hope did it.
不可能是霍普干的
She's a Timberwolf, not a Stallion.
她是森林狼 不是种马
Maya? What happened?
玛雅 出什么事了
Oh, don't worry. She's my mom.
别担心 她是我妈
We don't really like to talk about it.
我们确实不怎么喜欢谈
We?
我们
Hey, Hope. Ethan?
霍普 伊森
So you guys are...?
所以你们是
My kids, no matter how much it embarrasses them.
他们都是我孩子 不论这身份会让他俩多尴尬
'Cause who doesn't like getting dropped off
因为谁不想坐着
to school in a cop car?
警车上学啊
I'm on official business.
我来是因为公事
Now... show me where I can find Principal Saltzman.
现在 告诉我可以去哪找萨尔茨曼校长
Yeah, sorry, I... I haven't seen him.
抱歉 我没见过他
Like I said, I'm pretty new here.
如我所说 我刚到这里
Well, his teammates last saw him
他的队友最后一次见到他
at the Old Mill, by the Salvatore School.
是在萨尔茨曼的老磨坊
We found his truck abandoned, and his hunting rifle nearby.
我们发现他的车扔在那里 在附近还发现了他的猎枪
Okay. Well, I will check with his classmates and his teachers.
好的 我会跟他的同学还有各位老师确认一下
I wish I could be more helpful, but like I said,
我也希望能有所帮助 但如我所说
I'm still getting to know the students.
我还在了解这些学生呢
And the sheriff.
还有警长
I was friends with the old one.
我和老警长是朋友
Please, no more stories about how great Sheriff Donovan was.
拜托 别再跟我讲多诺万警长的光辉事迹了
His shoes are already big enough.
他的形象已经够高大的了
And this is my first real case since I moved from the city.
自我从城市搬来以后 这是我第一个真正意义上的案子
Truthfully, I didn't mind that my biggest concern
说实话 我完全不介意自己现在
up to this point was a rash of missing dogs.
这个节骨眼上最担心的是狗群失踪
Maybe they're connected.
也许它们有所关联
Maybe.
可能吧
I'll leave you my phone number.
我把电♥话♥留给你
Call me anytime.
有情况随时叫我
Did you get all that?
我们俩聊天你是都听到了吗
Yeah.
没错
She's definitely into you. What?
她对你相当有兴趣啊 什么
No. No, she's just new to town, trying to make friends.
不 才不是 她只是因为新来镇上 想交点朋友而已
Which is exactly what you need to be doing.
你就正需要交点朋友
Yeah, well, tried that last year.
这个我去年就试过了
Didn't really work out.
不过没解决呢
So I'm gonna focus on monster slaying.
所以我要将重心都放在猎杀怪物上
Well, it sounds like there could be another monster
听起来似乎可能有另一个怪物
lurking around the Salvatore School.
在萨尔瓦托高中附近游荡
So I'll check in with Dorian,
我会联♥系♥一下多利安
since he has access to research we don't.
因为他有我们没有的研究权限
Any other ideas?
还有什么别的主意吗
Just one, but, uh...
就一个 不过
we are both going to hate it.
你我都不会喜欢的
VARDEMUS: As you are well aware,
众所周知
it's time for the annual American football match
现在到了一年一度的与神秘瀑布镇高中
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表