剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... The monsters are back.
吸血鬼后裔 前情回顾 怪物回来了
I have no idea how or why or if it's gonna stop.
我不知道该怎么办或者它会不会停止
This was the only way I could think of
这是我唯一的办法
to get you to see
让你看到
Sebastian's not real!
塞巴斯提安并不存在
Shut up!
闭嘴
You don't exist to me.
你对我来说才不存在
What did you say to Elizabeth?
你对伊丽莎白说了什么
Sebastian?
塞巴斯提安
Go long! Look, I know you say you're fine,
躲开 我知道你说自己没事
but you were stuck as a wolf for a pretty long time.
但你已经困在狼身很久了
Yeah, and I'm back now. Thanks to Hope.
是啊 我现在回来了 多亏了霍普
And the entire world has forgotten that I exist.
全世界都忘了我的存在
And the boy I love has moved on.
我爱的男孩已经爱上了别人
Not yet, but soon.
还不行 但快了
I kind of blasted Lizzie with enough
我好像用很多的黑魔法伤了她
black magic to exorcise an army out of her head.
把魔鬼从她脑子里面驱赶出来
Hope... Andrea...
霍普 安德里亚
Mikaelson.
迈克尔森
What? It's official.
什么 已经确定了
I remember everything.
我都想起来了
When I woke up from that spell Josie blasted me with,
当我从乔西给我施的咒中醒来时
you popped into my messed-up brain like an acid flashback.
你突然闪现在我脑中 就像中了迷魂药一样
How? You are literally the only person
怎么会 你算是这个世界上
on the planet who knows that I exist. Epic former
唯一知道我存在的人 损友世纪大团聚
frenemy reunion is gonna have to wait.
必须要先等等了
We have bigger drama.
我们还有要紧事
Josie and Landon are having sex tonight.
乔西和兰登今晚就要上♥床♥了
What?
什么
There's a decade dance.
有个十周年舞会
Okay, well, that doesn't mean...
好吧 并不代表
She asked me to find an excuse
她让我找个借口
to stay with my dad.
和我爸在一起
You have to stop it.
你一定要阻止他们
Speak your truth.
说出真♥相♥
Spill your beans, tell your tale.
把你的秘密和故事告诉他们
Why didn't you tell her?
你怎么不告诉她
Because I didn't want to be the one to break her heart.
因为我不去伤她的心
That's your job.
那是你的事
Ugh. Not a good time.
真不是时候
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁啊
I'm the Keeper.
我是店主
Ah. And this is gonna be a lot easier than I thought.
这会比想象的容易得多
Welcome to the game.
欢迎来到游戏
Well, that was... anticlimactic.
还挺穿越的
We have to get to the school to protect Landon.
我们要回学校保护兰登
More like protect Josie from Landon by warning her
更像是保护乔西远离兰登
she's about to have sex with a human-sized muppet.
警告她将要和人型木偶上♥床♥了
What just happened?
刚才怎么回事
I think the game just started.
好像是游戏开始了
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Oh! What?
嘿 怎么了
What?
干嘛啊
Can you see him?
你能看见他吗
All I see is a dude
我看见的只有个
who can't respect boundaries.
不懂规矩的家伙
I told you. No one else can see me.
我都说了 没人能看见我的
Boy! MG.
你个家伙 MG
You're trippin'.
你出现幻觉了
Well... I know. I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But Lizzie-- she-she met this new vampire.
但是丽兹 她见过这个新来的吸血鬼
Oh, yeah. Uh, Sebastian. Yeah.
对 叫塞巴斯提安 没错
She's been flapping her gums about him all over school.
她满学校的讲他
He isn't real.
他不是真的
So I thought Lizzie was
我以为丽兹
losing it, but now I am seeing him.
看不见他了 但现在我能看见他了
So, either I'm hallucinating, or this dude...
所以 要么我出现幻觉了 要么这货
Whoa. What the...?
搞什么
Would you stop touching me?!
你能别碰我吗
buddy.
兄弟
ask him what he wants.
问问他想干嘛
He wants us to find his body.
他想找回他的身体
He says he's been desiccated in a box somewhere.
他说他的身体被风干在某处的箱子了
He's a little vague on specifics.
他记不清细节了
I am vague,
我记不清
because, as aforementioned...
是因为 如上所述
I am, uh, desiccated
我被风干在
in a box!
箱子里了
Oh, my God. I'm a pacifist.
天呐 我是个和平主义者
But if you touch my hair again, we will throw hands.
但如果你再碰我头发 我就动手了
Oh. Yeah. Yeah. Whoa.
好啊
Stop!
住手
Sorry.
抱歉
Please tell your far more intelligent friend
请告诉你那位比你聪明百倍的朋友
that I have recently come into contact with blood.
我最近与血有了联♥系♥
Just a... just enough to reach that very limited mind of yours.
刚好够得到你狭隘的思维
The blood was rancid.
血液腐臭了
You remember that nasty blood fountain we moved?
你还记得我们搬走的那个恶心血泉吗
All right, everybody work together.
好了 大家齐心协力
And Lizzie's gonna be here any second.
丽兹随时都能到
And trust me, you do not want to have only 98 red balloons.
相信我 98只红气球肯定是不够的
What's so funny?
什么事这么好笑
You said you and Josie were getting pretty intense, right?
你说你和乔西爱得火热 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
And it's a dance.
而且今晚有舞会
It's a dance. So?
跳舞嘛 怎么了
She thinks it's gonna happen tonight.
她觉得就是今晚了
No, there's no way.
不 不可能的
Dude, sex after a dance is so... So, what?
兄弟 舞会后上♥床♥太 太什么
Eighties?
80年代吗
So, I talked to Lizzie,
我和丽兹说过了
and she's actually gonna stay in town with my dad tonight.
她今晚会和我爸待在镇上
Good. Yeah.
好吧 好的
Just an FYI, right?
就是跟你说一下 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Dude.
兄弟
I'm cool.
我没事
Just... just a little jumpy.
就是有点神经质
You've been a little jumpy a lot lately.
你最近一直很神经质啊
If all this stuff is too much, you don't have to...
如果这事情太多了 你没必要
Exposure therapy. It's, uh... it's supposed to be good for me.
暴露疗法 应该对我有好处
Plus, I want to be able to handle the dance tonight.
而且 我想参加今晚的舞会
Yeah, in case Hope happens to accept
是啊 万一霍普刚好
the invitation you sent her?
接受你的邀请了呢
Dude, how about you worry about yourself tonight?
晚上担心担心你自己吧
I am.
我有的
HOPE: Okay, let's try this again.
好吧 咱们再试试
So, since we're trapped here, are we ever gonna talk about how
既然我们被困在这了 要不我们不聊聊
you came back from Malivore and decided not to tell any of us?
你是怎么从马里之洼回来的并且不告诉我们
Sorry. I'm a little busy keeping us from being roadkill.
抱歉 我正顾着不让咱俩被撞死
Projectium Deflecta.
保护咒
That should protect us.
这样应该能保护我们
I don't think we have magic here.
我们在这没法用魔法了
Or you just did the spell wrong.
是你施错咒了吧
How's that siphoning going?
你这样有什么用吗
Okay, fine. There's obviously no magic.
好吧 显然是没有魔法
And we're in some sort of death maze from hell.
我们在某种死亡迷宫里
And...
还有
Why is it the '80s?
为什么是80年代
Speaking of...
说到
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表