剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Lizzie's this way. I can feel her.
丽兹就在这边 我能感受到她
Why did you break the Sandclock?
你为何要打破沙漏
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Well, are you okay?
你还好吗
I mean, are you in pain?
你疼吗
No.
不
For the first time in my life, everything feels...
我这辈子第一次 感觉一切都
clear.
很清晰
There.
在那里
Lizzie.
丽兹
Lizzie.
丽兹
It's okay, honey. Easy does it.
没事的 亲爱的 轻点
Dad.
爸爸
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
It feels like my mind is breaking.
我感觉我要疯了
It's okay.
没事
Easy does it.
轻点
We need to get you to the hospital.
我们把你送进医院
Everything's gonna be just fine.
一切都会没事的
Dad, I drank vampire blood.
爸爸 我喝了吸血鬼的血
Please don't let me die.
求求你别让我死
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
All right.
好了
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Hello.
哈喽
My name's Joshua.
我叫约书亚
Alaric said I could drop by and stay for a few days
阿♥拉♥里克说我要是来城里了可以来他这里
whenever I'm in town, so...
住几天
here I am.
所以我就来喽
How-how do you know Dr. Saltzman?
你怎么认识萨尔茨曼的
Oh, Ric and I go way back.
里克和我是老相识了
I was at his wedding.
我还参加了他的婚礼
Brought quite the gift.
还送了他一份特别的礼物呢
Yeah.
是嘛
I'm sorry. He's not here.
很抱歉 他现在不在
Yeah, I'll-I'll let him know that you stopped by, though.
不过 等他回来了我会告诉他你来过的
No, there's no point. He wouldn't remember me.
不 就算你告诉他也没意义了 他应该忘记我了
But I hear it's been a little hectic at the school lately,
我听说学校最近挺忙的
and you might not have taken your vervain as usual.
你应该不会像往常一样按时服用马鞭草了吧
Why don't you go
你应该去
find someone who would be able
找一个可以邀请我进来的人
to invite me in.
过来
You're gonna be okay, Lizzie. It's all right, it's all right.
你会没事的 丽兹 没事的 没事的
The black magic is making her worse.
黑魔法让她现在的情况变得更糟了
She won't make it with it inside her. Well, Josie,
黑魔法在她体内的话她是撑不过去的 好吧 乔茜
can you do something?
你可以做点什么吗
Josie. Please.
乔茜 拜托了
I'll be unconscious for a little while.
我要昏迷一会儿
Don't be scared.
别被吓着了
I can help.
我能帮你
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
It's me.
是我
I don't know how,
我也不知道怎么回事
but Josie turned my humanity back on.
但乔茜让我恢复了人性
Look, you can still kill me if you want to, all right?
听着 如果想的话你仍然可以杀了我 好吗
I know that I deserve it.
我知道这是我罪有应得
But I was training as an EMT when I was 16,
但我十六岁的时候参加过急救员的培训
and I've spent the last ten years learning
而且过去的十年我也一直在
how to patch people up after a fight, all right?
别人打架后学着如何处理伤口 行吗
I can help her.
我能帮她
But I can't be near the blood.
但我无法离血太近
So you're just gonna have to do exactly what I tell you.
所以你可以按我说的做
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What's all this?
这都是什么
A flightless co-hero being useful.
一个不会飞的英雄还是有用的
Any progress? No.
有进展了嘛 没有
Alyssa spelled it so every time I repair it,
阿莉莎施了咒语 所以每次修理它
it just breaks again.
它都会再次断裂
And you can't...
你没办法清除
unspell it?
咒语吗
No.
没办法
No. There's got to be
不 一定是我忽略了
something I'm overlooking.
什么地方
There is.
在这儿啊
Sorry, you have the wrong ascendant.
抱歉打扰一下 你是星盘找错了吧
Oh? Says who?
谁说的
Fam, meet...
伙伴们 这是
Joshua. Hello.
约书亚 哈喽
Old friend of Ric's.
里克的老朋友
And-- drumroll, please--
热烈欢迎
he's also an expert
有关监狱世界的事情
on prison worlds.
他也是个行家
I told him about our problem.
我跟他讲了我们的困扰
Do you mind if I...?
你介意我
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
It is in pieces.
成了碎片了
Oh, my.
我的天
Yeah.
嗯
There's a linking spell on this.
这上面有个连接咒
It produces a, a faint hum,
它发出了一种微弱的嗡嗡声
like a, like a melody, if you,
就像 就像是一种旋律 你
if you know what to listen for.
如果你知道该去听什么的话
You clearly don't.
很显然你不知道
When the Saltzmans performed
当萨尔茨曼家族的人在这个星盘上
their spell on-on this ascendant,
施展魔法的时候
they were being tied to another.
他们自己也就被绑在了另一个星盘上
Hold this.
拿好
That witch of yours
你们的那个女巫
didn't send them to, you know,
没有把他们送到 你知道的
a new, empty prison world.
那个新的空的监狱世界
She sent them somewhere, somewhere
她把他们送到了一个古老的
far older and...
暗藏危险的
...much more dangerous.
监狱世界里去了
And you're going to need my help
要想救他们出来
to get them out.
你们需要我的帮助
Would you asshats listen to me?
你们这些混♥蛋♥能听我的吗
We got to go this way.
我们得走这边
You mean this way, Magellan.
你是说这边吗 麦哲伦
Nice job.
干得漂亮
You broke it. I didn't break it.
你弄坏了 不是我弄坏的
Guys, listen, I think we should just take five
伙计们 听着 我觉得我们应该停下来休息五分钟
and read the instructions. Oh, please, please.
仔细看看指令 拜托 拜托
We might have missed... Spare us your
我们可能错过了 别告诉我
"I'm an evolved vampire" act.
说你有进化了的吸血鬼的五感
Hey, leave him alone.
嘿 离他远点
Or, what, you'll sing me to death?
不然怎样 你打算念叨到我死吗
Boy, I'll... Guys!
伙计们 我 伙计们
Listen. It doesn't matter
听着 不管以前的
what the previous generations of werewolves and vampires
吸血鬼和狼人之间有多深的
did to each other. MG...
仇恨 MG
Some of my best friends
而我有一部分朋友
are wolves, okay? Look, Milton, it's...
也是狼人 明白吗 听着 米尔顿
We have to rise above the stereotypes.
我们必须抛开那些偏见
We have to abso... It's Alyssa.
我们得 是阿莉莎
Huh? Who? Wha...?
谁
You're acting like a dick
你这些混账行为
because me and Alyssa had that
就是因为我和阿莉莎约过一次会吗
one date? I mean, it was a sting
我是说 伙计
operation, man, and she straight-up
那就是一个圈套啊
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表