剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Not even if I can give you what you want?
要是我能给你们想要的呢
Elizabeth Saltzman all to yourself.
伊丽莎白·萨尔茨曼属于你一个人
Without my competition.
没人会跟你争
Come on, MG, what's he saying?
拜托 MG 他在说什么
Hold on.
等等
He's just getting to the good part.
他还没说到重点部分
Set me free, Milton,
让我自♥由♥ 密尔顿
and I give you my word,
我向你保证
I will leave this town at once.
我马上离开这个镇子
He wants for us to wake him up.
他要我们把他唤醒
I know I'm forgetting something.
我知道我忘了什么
Uh-oh. Angst alert.
焦虑警报
Landon's journaling.
兰登的日志
Actually, Mr. Williams.
实际上 威廉姆斯先生
can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Emma and I aren't dating anymore.
艾玛不再和我约会了
Okay? And, no.
好吧 没有
I don't know if she's coming back.
我不知道她会不会回来
Actually, I was, um,
事实上 我
I was actually wondering how
我想知道你是
you were ready to, um...
怎么准备的
you know, um...
你知道的
have sex...
发生性关系
f-for, like,
就像
for, like, your first time.
就像 你的第一次的时候
You mean your first time?
你是说你的第一次吗
Yeah.
没错
So you and Josie are getting serious?
这么说你和乔西是认真的了
I really don't want to mess this up. Gotcha.
我真的不想把事情搞砸 明白了
All right, why don't you take a seat, Landon.
好吧 坐下说 兰登
Well, I think
我认为当你
that when you've found the right person
找到你想要跟他进行那一步
that you want to take that step with...
的正确的人的时候
you just kinda know.
你自然就知道了
It's-it's, uh, it's like a look, right?
就像一个表情 对吧
It's this look and then...
就是这个样子然后
...you know.
你知道
ALARIC: Let me get this straight.
让我先理清楚
You don't know who this vampire is
你不知道这只吸血鬼是谁
or how he got down there,
也不知道他是怎么下去的
just that he's been desiccated
只知道他因为某种
for some unknown reason,
未知的原因被风干了
and he wants you two to wake him up.
他想让你们俩把他唤醒
Um... yeah. Y-Yeah.
是的
That about-- that about covers it.
差不多 差不多这样
Uh, unless I'm missing something
除非我漏了点什么
I would say... let him rot.
否则我会说 让他腐烂吧
We don't even know what he's doing down there
我们根本不知道他在那里干什么
in the first place. Neither do I,
我也不知道
but it's safe to say that no one is desiccated
但可以肯定地说 没人会因为干好事
for being too nice.
而变成那样
Okay, but that doesn't mean he's guilty.
好吧 但这并不意味着他有罪
And even if he is,
即使他有
what crime equals that kind of time?
什么样的罪能要他那么多时间
ALARIC: Hypothetically,
假设他屠♥杀♥了
the slaughter of a couple dozen villages.
几十个村庄
You're awfully quiet over there, MG.
你咋啥也不说 MG
I'm... I'm leaning Kaleb's way on this one.
我 在这件事上我倾向于卡莱布
Vamps before... non-vamps.
在吸血鬼出现之前 没吸血鬼
That's not...
不是的
I know I'm not in charge here anymore.
我不再是这里的负责人了
Now, if you want my vote, I say don't do anything
现在 如果你想要我的选票 我建议你
till you know more about this guy.
在了解这家伙之前什么都不要做
I-I respect that, Dr. Saltzman,
我尊重你 萨尔茨曼博士
but he said he'll leave town.
但他说他会离开这里
We should at least give him a shot to keep his word.
我们至少要给他一次机会让他信守诺言
And I vote we hold tight like Dr. S. said.
我觉得我们应该像索尔兹曼博士说的那样守口如瓶
We, we figure out what Sebastian really wants.
我们得弄明白塞巴斯蒂安到底想要什么
How are we gonna do that?
我们要怎么做
You leave that to me.
交给我吧
All right?
好吗
Thanks for the wisdom, man.
谢谢你的点子 兄弟
To be honest, I'm surprised you'd even want my opinion.
说实话 我还挺吃惊的你会想听我的建议
after you guys voted me out.
在你们投票让我出局之后
Uh, look, uh...
听着
confidential ballot and all...
在匿名投票中
I am the only one who voted for you to stay.
我是唯一一个投票希望你留下的
I know you don't want to think about this,
我知道你不想考虑这件事
but the real world isn't resetting
但是真实的世界是不会
like this stupid one is,
像这个东西一样会不停重置的
which means we are rapidly approaching
也就是说 我们很快就能再次遇见
Josie's unexpected journey there and back again.
乔西的意外出现了 然后周而复始
Bear trap.
捕熊陷阱
I'm not gonna tell them about be.
我不会告诉他们我的存在
Ugh. Why not?
为什么呢
Because it's not gonna change anything.
因为这也改变不了什么
Arrow.
箭
Sorry!
抱歉
Be more careful next time, Frank.
弗兰克 下次小心点
It would change everything.
那会改变所有的事
No, it won't.
不 不会的
When I saw that portal, I knew that there
当我看见那个传送门的时候 我知道
was only one way to stop the monsters from coming.
只有一个办法阻止那些怪物进来
I'm just gonna have to jump back in and close it.
只要我跳回去 然后关上传送门就可以了
Everyone's just gonna forget me all over again.
所有人都会再次彻底忘了我
I was created to be the loophole that ends Malivore.
我的存在就是为了终结马里之洼的
It's the only reason I exist.
这就是我存在的唯一原因
It's my destiny.
这是我的命运
Run.
快跑
Come on.
快点
The school should be right through here.
从这过去应该就是学校了
Ready to take that deal yet?
准备好接受我的提议了吗
I'm ready to take this maze and shove it up your...
我准备接手那个迷宫 然后重新
Maze? Oh, no, this isn't a maze. It's a labyrinth.
迷宫 不 这不是个迷宫 这是个幻境
Know the difference?
知道它们俩的区别吗
Do I look like a nerd?
我看起来很傻吗
A maze has multiple paths, a labyrinth only has one.
迷宫是多路径的 而幻境只有一条路径
Exactly. As I said before,
没错 就像我之前说的
there's only one way this is going to end.
只有一个办法来终结它
Granted, her legs are amazing, but she is a royal bitch.
我同意 她的腿很漂亮 但她绝对是个贱♥人♥
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做
We take the deal.
我们接受提议
And I stay behind.
我留下来
It has to be me. I'll take her place
必须得是我 我得去代替她
and then you can be set free.
这样你就可以被放出来了
See? Capital M-artyr complex, Hope.
看见没 牺牲精神 霍普
The Minotaur travels with the Keeper, right?
牛头怪和守门人会一起过来 对吗
So if I stay behind, it'll be trapped with me.
所以如果我留在最后 他们会被我困住
And since the monsters only come one at a time,
既然每次只进来一个怪物
no other monsters ever will.
其它怪物就不会再跟着进来了
Besides, it's not like anyone's gonna know I'm gone.
另外 没有人会知道我不在了
Except you.
除了你
* Good times for a change *
好时光 换个花样
* See, the luck I've had... *
看看我的运气
No, I haven't seen Lizzie.
不 我没看到丽兹
She's probably still out buying her Jane Fonda leotard.
她可能还在逛街买♥♥简·方达紧身裤呢
* So, please, please... *
所以 求你了 求你了
You voted for me to leave.
你投了我一票希望我离开
* Let me, let me, let me *
就让我 就让我
* Let me... *
就让我
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表