剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
and I'd end up hurting someone.
我就会一直伤害别人
But it didn't.
但并没有
We're all safe.
我们都平安无事
I know, and, um,
我知道
I didn't ask because I thought that I'd be okay
我没问是因为以为看到你和霍普在一起
seeing you and Hope together,
我能接受的
but it actually kind of just feels, like, really lonely.
但事实上我感到非常孤独
And it's... kind of just what I do.
就像我在最需要别人
I push people away when I need them most.
却推开他们时的感觉一样
Because I'm ridiculous.
我是个可笑的人
Would it make you feel better to hear how I was ridiculous today?
让你听听我今天有多可笑会不会好受点
Yeah.
好啊
When Sebastian flipped out on the witches,
塞巴斯蒂安被女巫下咒时
I realized there was nothing I could do to help.
我意识到自己无能为力
I'm not one of the heroes here,
我不是学校的英雄
and I thought I was okay with it.
以前觉得自己没关系的
But now I don't know.
但现在说不好
It's not too late to become one.
现在成为英雄还不晚
And you are not ridiculous.
你并不荒唐啊
I missed talking to you like this.
我好怀念这样和你聊天
I want us to be friends.
希望我们能做朋友
Not like ex friends,
不是男女朋友
like actual friends.
而是真正的朋友
: That sounds nice.
不错啊
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
* Carve me up into... *
把我雕刻成
Just a little something to make you feel more at home.
搞了点小东西让你有家一样的感觉
* To choose, till I'm only pieces of you *
直到沦为有你气息的碎片
* So you can say you love me, but... *
这样你就会爱我
It's not exactly how it was, but we thought maybe
和我们预期的不太一样 但我们想
you might like it if we changed it up a little bit.
稍作改动也许你会更喜欢
* So you can say you love me *
这样你就能爱我
* But words ain't enough. *
但言语怎能足够
Dad.
爸
You kicked Sebastian out, right?
你把塞巴斯蒂安赶走了 是吗
I gave him the option to follow the rules.
我给他机会遵循我的规矩
But he,
但他
he chose to leave instead.
选择离开
So he didn't want to stay.
是他不想留下咯
No.
是
Good.
好吧
That's-that's good.
挺好的
Uh, honestly, I, I'm just relieved that he's gone.
说真的 听说他走了我还挺解脱
: No, i-it's good.
不 是好事
It's a good thing.
这是好事
: Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't see anything.
我什么也看不出来
I do.
我能
Hello there,
你好
my new friend.
我的新朋友
Malivore promised you peace, didn't he?
马里之洼承诺你安宁是吗
I have a much better offer.
我有个更好的条件
I can grant you
我可以让你
freedom from death.
自♥由♥永生
All you have to do
你只需要
is pay a visit to the Salvatore School
去趟塞尔瓦托学校
and bring me back what I need.
把我要的东西拿回来
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表