剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I'm pretty sure I'm the reason.
我觉得这一切都是我的原因
So I can't stay and put all of you in danger.
所以我不能留下来 这样你们会有危险
Okay...
好吧
so...
所以
not a troll.
不是妖怪
Lizzie, I had so much fun with you today.
丽齐 今天跟你在一块真的太开心了
And I know you had fun with me, too.
我知道你跟我在一起也很开心
We have great chemistry, we're both single.
我们之间有化学反应 而且我们都是单身
We should seize this opportunity
我们应该抓住这个机会
and take our relationship to the next level.
将我们的关系向前进一步
Boo! What is that?
这算什么
You're not recruiting her
你不是要把她招到你的
to your multi-level marketing company.
传销公♥司♥吧
Come on, man, try again.
来 兄弟 再试一次
All right? You know, just... feel it.
好吗 跟着感觉走
Feel it.
跟着感觉
You a'ight, Lizzie?
你还好吗 丽齐
What the hell is that? Come on, man.
这是什么 老兄 不能这样啊
Just... how do you...
你是怎么
When you look at her,
当你看着她的时候
how do you really feel?
你真正的感觉是什么
I feel like I know her, man.
我感觉我懂她
All of her. The good,
她的一切 好的
the terrible, the bitchy,
坏的 婊的
the funny, the fragile. I know her favorite
有趣的 脆弱的 我知道她最喜欢的
episode of her favorite TV show.
电视是哪一集
I know who she is when no one's watching.
我知道私下里她是一个什么样的人
I like all of it.
我喜欢她的一切
She deserves to be with someone who sees her for who she is.
她值得拥有一个看得见她真实样子的人
Yeah, man.
是啊 老兄
Say that.
把这些说出来
Just say that.
说这些
Okay, so if it's not a troll, then what else could it be?
如果不是妖怪的话 那是什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
But it's here.
但是它就在这里
Somewhere.
就在某个地方
Question is, why? I'm not sure.
问题是 为什么呢 我不知道
I mean, the pattern is that I wound it,
之前是我把它弄伤了
and then it runs and hides from me.
然后它就跑了 一直躲着我
So it must be sticking to the shadows,
所以它一定是在影子下面
waiting for it to get dark.
等着黑夜降临
Well, when the monsters came last time, they were always
上次怪物来的时候 它们肯定是在找
after something. See if we can
什么东西 我们看看能不能弄明白
figure out what it's looking for.
它在找什么
Okay.
好的
Are you sure you don't want my jacket?
你确定不要我的外套吗
I'm not cold.
我不冷
Are you mad at me?
你是不是生我的气了
No.
没有
I don't really believe that.
我不信
Well, then, tell me what you want me to say.
那你告诉我想让我怎么说
I want you to say whether or not you had a good time at dinner,
我想让你告诉我今天晚饭吃得开不开心
because it seemed like you were miserable the whole time.
因为感觉你一直都不怎么开心
I mean, you didn't want dessert. I just don't
你连甜点都没要 我只是
feel good, can we just talk about it tomorrow?
感觉有点不舒服 我们能不能明天再谈
No, you've been weird all day.
不行 你今天一天都很奇怪
What changed?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I'm sorry. I'm tired.
不好意思 我累了
...we had a bad date.
今天的约会很失败
It happens.
有时候是这样
I'm gonna go home, and I'm sure that
我回家了 我相信明天一切
everything's gonna be fine tomorrow.
都会好起来的
Ahsorum, dolusantum, infidictus.
阿索鲁姆 多卢桑图姆 亵渎
Picture the face of the person, and then touch the map.
想象那个人的脸 然后用手碰地图
If they are found within its boundaries,
如果在这上面可以找到他
the map will glow.
地图会发光
Okay. Next one.
好 下一个
Hello, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
You again.
又是你
Ah, you're a witch. Yeah.
你是个巫师啊 是的
And you are clearly something,
你肯定有点本事
because you've gotten past the magical defenses
因为你已经两次通过了
of this school twice now,
学校的魔法防御
so, your turn to answer.
所以换你回答我
What are you, exactly?
你到底是谁
What were you looking for?
你在找什么
Nothing.
没什么
Um, this-- I-- I am just waiting...
我只是在等
for a friend. Who's a guy.
一个朋友 男的
And, um, he'll be any moment.
他随时会到
Um, you haven't answered any of my questions yet.
你还没有回答我的问题
If you aren't a student, what are you doing here?
如果你不是学生 那么你来这里干什么
I came to see you.
我是来看你的
'Cause I have a request.
因为我有一个请求
Which is...?
什么请求
Stop looking for me.
别再找我了
I'm not. You're drawn to me.
我没有 你被我吸引了
I can sense it.
我可以感受得到
I'm drawn to you, too,
我也被你吸引了
but you shouldn't let me get too close.
但是你不该让我靠的太近
And why is that?
为什么
You seem like a nice girl, and, well, my life
你看起来是个好女孩 但是我的生活
is... shall we say...
这么说吧
...complicated.
很复杂
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
再见了 伊丽莎白
and by the way, I'm not sure who
还有一件事 我不确定
this friend is, but...
你说的这位朋友是谁 但是
you shouldn't have to wait around for anyone.
你不应该等任何人
* It's 7:02, breaking all the rules *
七点零二分 规则都打破
* Dance the boogie-woogie *
跳起布基伍基
* And let's fire up the booze *
我们开始狂饮
* 'Cause we die to live, we die to live... *
因为生而为死 我们生而为死
Icaeus.
伊卡洛斯
* The gun is on the floor 'cause we die to live *
枪就在地上 我们生而为死
* We die to live *
我们生而为死
* We can go all night *
我们嗨唱整晚
* Till the morning light *
直到黎明破晓
* And the mayor will be there, too *
恰好市长也在
* Call the cops who got all the drugs *
毒品上交♥警♥官
* And then send them home by noon... *
中午才能回家
Ica...
伊卡
* Oh, well, let it burn, let it burn *
燃烧吧 燃烧吧
* Rebellious attitude *
叛逆的态度
* Your mama's got it, too *
你妈也曾这样
* We can't do nothing right *
我们什么都做不对
* When wrong it what we do *
我们只剩错误
* 'Cause we die to live *
因为生而为死
* We die to live *
我们生而为死
* We ain't got the time for a Christian lullaby *
没时间再来一首基♥督♥摇篮
* When off goes the alarm *
警铃已经响起
* And the house is going down *
所有人都会被抓起来
* We die to live, we die to live *
我们生而为死 我们生而为死
* We could go all night *
我们嗨唱整晚
* Till the morning light... *
直到黎明破晓
Hey, ugly.
你好 丑东西
Incendia.
燃烧吧
* Let it burn *
燃烧吧
* Oh, let it burn, let it burn... *
燃烧吧 燃烧吧
New theory.
我有新的理论了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表