剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
want you to go back and see that I wasn't in our room anymore
我只是不想让你变回来后看到 我没有在我们的房♥间里
and think that I bailed on you,
以为我抛弃你了
because I would never do that, obviously.
因为我绝不会这样的 很显然
And this ain't so bad, right?
也没那么坏 对吧
I mean, I know it's taking a lot longer for us
我知道让你变回原样
to get you out of this mess than we both hoped, but...
比期望中花了更长的时间
...you got your own wolf den.
你有了你自己的狼窝
We do movie nights.
我们晚上看电影
Happy Fourth of July, buddy.
7月4日快乐 兄弟
No matter what path I go down, it seems like a dead end.
无论我走哪条路 似乎都是死胡同
I mean, there were at least two other people with Landon
我的意思是 马里之洼被毁的那晚
the night Malivore was destroyed.
至少还有两个人和兰登在一起
They left fibers, footprints, hair.
他们留下了纤维 脚印和头发
I just don't know who they were.
我只是不知道是哪两个
Isn't that the point? If somebody went into
这不就是重点吗 如果有人
the Malivore pit, they'd be erased from our memories.
进入了马里之洼 他们会从我们的记忆中被抹去
Yeah, well, that's what's haunting me.
这就是困扰我的原因
Who have we forgotten?
我们忘了谁
It couldn't have been anybody we've known.
不可能是我们认识的人
There'd be keepsakes, photos,
肯定会有留下的东西 照片
an empty bed somewhere.
空床什么的
Well, whoever they were, they were important to somebody.
无论他们是谁 他们对某些人都很重要
So, Dad, I was actually hoping
老爸 其实我很希望
we could talk about the Ascendant,
我们能谈论下运星
what it has to do with the Merge.
它和双子有什么关系
Wait, is that Landon right there?
等等 在那的是兰登吗
I've had my head buried in books for weeks,
我已经埋头苦读了好几个星期的书了
nothing on how to turn a wolf back into a human.
却没有一本是关于如何把狼变回人的
I keep hitting dead end after dead end.
我总是走进一个又一个的死胡同
Join the club.
恭喜你加入死胡同俱乐部
Landon, can you ask my dad why he won't give me answers
兰登 你能问我父亲 为什么他不能告诉我
to my very simple questions
一个很简单的答案
on how my sister and I can survive past the age of 22?
我和我妹妹要如何活过22岁
That's because your dad doesn't have
那是因为你老爸
any answers he's able to give you.
没有能给你的答案
That's why, sweetheart. Able to or willing?
这就是原因 亲爱的 不能还是不愿意
Look, there is nothing about the Ascendant you need to know.
听着 关于运星 你什么都不需要知道
Then why do you flinch every time I bring it up?
那为什么我每次提到你都要避开
Because it has nothing to do with the Merge, Josette,
因为它和双子没关系 乔塞特
so let's just drop it, okay?
不谈这话题了 好吗
I'm gonna head back to campus.
我要回学校了
Whoa, what about the fireworks?
烟火不看了吗
Oh, I'm worried they might scare Raf.
我担心它们会吓到拉夫
You know, I don't want him to be alone.
我不想它一个人
I'll come with you.
我和你一起
I'm suddenly not in the mood to celebrate anything,
我瞬间没了庆祝的心情
much less independence.
更不用说是单独庆祝
* Tell me what you want from me, boy... *
告诉我你想要从我这得到什么 孩子
Okay, Daisy, today's the big day,
黛西 今天是个重要的日子
so think tender thoughts.
所以你的想法要软一点
Embrace this dry rub, become one with it,
拥抱这干燥的摩擦 与之融为一体
and thanks for, like,
并且感谢
dying for us and stuff, you know?
你为我们献出生命什么的
You talking to your meat?
你在和烤肉说话
* Why don't you just let me heal ya? *
你为什么不让我来治愈你
Nah, that'd, that'd, that'd be weird, right?
那 那很奇怪 好吗
Be weird if you didn't. A great steak's like a plant.
要是你不说才奇怪 一块很棒的牛排就像是植物一样
You love on it and it shows.
你给它爱 它就会有回应
* You hurt me... *
你伤害了我
What should I say?
我该说什么
Well, you can start by telling me your name.
你能把名字告诉我
Milton.
米尔顿
Your daddy hate you or something?
你老爸很恨你 还是怎么的
Not until recently, but my friends call me MG.
最近才这样 我的朋友们叫我MG
Then it's nice to meet you, Milton.
很高兴见到你 米尔顿
It's time to flip Daisy.
是时候翻下黛西了
You can tell by the color of the smoke,
你能从烟的颜色看出来
like when they're electing a new pope.
就像他们什么时候选教皇一样
* You're pushing me 'round... *
你在摆布我
Okay. All right.
好吧
Hope.
霍普
We can work this out.
我们能行的
Don't do this to me.
别这样对我
Listen to me,
听我说
whatever this is, it's gonna destroy you.
不管这是什么 这都会毁了你的
It'll rip you apart.
这会让你万劫不复的
Please break the spell so I can help you.
快把咒语解除让我来帮你
Hope!
霍普
You're welcome.
不用谢
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Not exactly what I was expecting...
这不是我想要的
Oh, crap. Run.
糟糕 快跑
I changed my mind about the fireworks.
烟花的事情我改变主意了
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
Who do you think you're talking to?
你觉得自己在跟谁讲话
My sister is the queen of self-harm.
我姐姐是自残女王
I know it when I see it.
我一看到就知道了
I'm not harming myself because I can't be harmed.
我不是在伤害我自己 因为没有东西可以伤害到我
That's the point.
这才是重点
Where, in any of your phoenix research, does it say
无论在哪一个对凤♥凰♥的研究中
that the number of times that you can resurrect is infinite?
都没说你能复活的次数是无限的
Where does it say it isn't?
也没说不是
Hurting yourself doesn't make anything better.
伤害自己也于事无补
It never does.
向来如此
You're right. Maybe I should focus on other people's problems
你说得对 也许我可以把注意力放在别人身上
instead of my own.
而不是我自己
That's not what I'm doing. That's a lie.
我没有这么做 你在说谎
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because when you lie as often as I used to,
因为如果你也像我以前那样谎话连篇的话
you develop a gut feeling.
你就会第六感了
I just know. Okay.
我就是知道 好吧
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么做
You tell me.
你说呢
Because, to be honest with you, I'm kind of at a loss.
因为说实话 我现在有点懵
Maybe we should both stop worrying so much about dying.
也许我们俩都不必再那么害怕死亡了
Start living a little?
试着活在当下吧
Hey, Kaleb.
你好 卡莱布
Relax, Special K.
放松点 老卡
It's just barbecue.
只是烧烤而已
Now, look here, I stood by you
听我说 我现在在你旁边
when I thought you murdered one of our friends.
就会想到你杀了我们的一个朋友
Okay. But you say something stupid like that again,
好吧 但是你只要再说一句这样的蠢话
we ain't brothers, man.
我们就别做朋友了 兄弟
Okay.
好吧
Damn.
该死
Another vote for my creepy-ass uncle.
又有人投了我的变♥态♥舅舅一票
I'm Earl.
我是厄尔
Milton, Milton Greasley. That's right.
米尔顿 米尔顿·格雷斯利 没错
I heard about you.
我听说过你
Good things, I hope.
希望是关于我的好事
Yeah, bloodsucker, all good.
可不是吗 吸血鬼 都是好事
You got his ass.
你骗到他了
Hey, I tried your meat.
嗨 我尝了你做的肉了
Yeah? Solid second place.
味道怎么样 第二妥妥的了
See you on the podium.
颁奖台上见了
Yeah, but this time you'll be looking up.
是啊 但是这次你要抬头看我了
Do you really think we can win?
你真的觉得我们会赢吗
Hell no, man. I know we can.
当然 我知道我们可以的
It's like I've been saying: best summer ever.
就像我一直说的那样 这是最棒的一个夏天
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Look at this.
是啊 是啊 你看看啊
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表