剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
You told me your story.
你跟我说过了你的故事
But now,
但是现在
with the memories,
我回忆起来了
I'm just happy to have you back.
你能回来我就很开心了
I wish everyone else felt the same.
我希望大家都有这种感觉
You're just gonna have to give them time.
你需要给他们时间
Actually...
其实
planning on doing just that.
我也这么打算的
I'm headed home to New Orleans to do research
我要回新奥尔良做研究
on how to close the portal
调查怎样和我姑姑
with my aunt and her circle of witches.
还有她的女巫们关上传送门
I see.
我懂了
Now, this trip to New Orleans,
那么这次你去新奥尔良
is it round-trip or...
还会回来吗 还是
one-way?
就不回来了
To be honest with you, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
I'm sorry I don't have
抱歉 我现在
a straight answer for you.
没办法直接回答你
I obviously care about you,
显然我很在乎你
and I care about Hope, too.
我也在乎霍普
Look, I have hit girl power rock bottom.
我已经失去了所谓的女性力量
I hate myself for having to ask you this,
我不喜欢自己追问你这种问题
but cut to the chase.
但就直说了吧
Who are you gonna choose?
你要选择谁
I still don't know, because I'm not him.
我不知道 因为我不是他
I'm a prismatic hologram from your subconscious.
我只是你潜意识折射的全息图像
I only know what you know.
我只知道你了解的事
You have to find out
你要找到
what he knows. Yeah, but he's holed up
他知道的事 没错 可他躲在
in the library, doing research
图书馆 做调查
and avoiding everything. Then you know where to find him.
逃避一切 那你知道去哪里找到他了
What do I say, though? Look.
可我要说什么呢 听着
Look at me.
看着我
You still want him, right?
你还是想要他的 对吗
Of course I do.
当然了
Everybody wants him, though. That's the problem.
不过大家都想要他 这就是问题所在
Malivore even wants him.
甚至马里之洼都想夺走他
It's too bad I can't just give them you.
不能把这个模拟的你交出去太可惜了
But what if you could?
但如果你可以呢
You know, you don't have to sit with me.
你不用和我一起在这里
I'm sure you have better things you could be doing.
你肯定还有其他更有意义的事可以做
If you're here, I'm here.
你在这我就在这里
That's cool, but I'm pretty sure you haven't left my side
很好 但我相信你已经在我身边
for 22 straight hours.
整整22个小时了
And if a monster were to slip past the girls,
如果怪物从霍普她们眼皮底下溜出来
who would have been right here to protect you?
谁可以在这里保护你呢
Yeah, but you're my brother.
可你是我兄弟
You're not my bodyguard.
不是我的保镖
I'm whatever I need to be to keep you safe, Lan.
兰 只要能保证你安全我♥干♥嘛都可以
I owe it to you.
这是我欠你的
Because of Hope?
因为霍普吗
Raf, you don't owe me
拉夫 你什么都
anything. Just let me
不欠我的 这次
owe you this.
你就让我欠着
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Any chance we can talk?
我们可以聊聊吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然了
I'll give you guys some space.
你们尽管聊
Hey.
嘿
I have a crazy idea.
我有一个大胆的主意
As crazy ideas go,
这个大胆的主意
this one certainly takes the cake.
确实听着很大胆
But it could work,
但也可能成功
right?
对吗
I suppose it could.
应该是可以的
However, it would require a certain level
但这需要动用一定的
of black magic, and I know how your father
黑魔法 我知道你♥爸♥
feels about you practicing such sorcery.
不希望你接触这类的魔法
It's life or death.
现在性命攸关
He'll deal.
他会理解我的
Technically...
严格来说
it is possible.
这有可能成功
Sweet.
太好了
This trident will be of use.
这柄三叉戟能帮上忙
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你真确定要这么做吗
Technically, the only person who has to do anything dangerous
讲真 唯一一个会舍身犯险的只有
is Hope.
霍普
What do you think she'll say?
你觉得她会怎么说
Probably that we lost our minds
大概会骂我们失心疯了
and should stay out of the hero business.
要我们别乱逞英雄吧
And what will you say to her
那你又会怎么
in return to convince her?
说服她呢
I guess there's only one way to find out.
看来只有一个法子能搞清楚了
Hope!
霍普
Don't go.
别走
I need you.
我需要你
Uh, I-I have to figure out a...
我必须想个法子
a way to close the portal.
关闭传送门
Then I'll come with you.
那我跟你一起去
I just couldn't stand losing you again.
我不能再失去你了
I love you, Hope Mikaelson.
霍普·迈克尔森 我爱你
Landon, I love you, too.
兰登 我也爱你
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你了
hell.
卧♥槽♥
You had to find Hope?
你是跑来找霍普的吗
What the hell is happening?
这是怎么回事
This is the opposite of girl power.
这压根不是所谓的女性力量
This is the opposite of clear thinking.
你压根就没有好好想明白
There are two Landons?
现在有两个兰登吗
We are calling the other one...
我们把另一个兰登叫做
SimuLandon.
高仿兰登
I used the prism
我用棱镜
to manifest my subconscious,
投射出了我的潜意识
and then Josie turned him into a golem.
乔茜把它变成了活物
Show her.
展示一下
Headmaster Vardemus helped us.
瓦德穆斯校长也帮了我们
We used this object called a trident to bind
用个叫做三叉戟的东西
the mind, body and spirit of SimuLandon with a spell.
施咒将高仿兰登的思想躯体和灵魂融合在了一起
What kind of spell?
什么咒语
Nothing that you need to worry about.
你就别担心这些啦
He gave me this weird magical hourglass
他给了我一个神奇的沙漏
that prevents any side effects.
帮我消除副作用
Josie, Dad will melt you if you're dabbling in black magic.
乔茜 要是你沉迷黑魔法 爸爸会杀了你的
I'm not dabbling. I'm doing what needs
我没有沉迷 我只是为了关上传送门
to be done to close the portal.
行必行之事而已
We're gonna use him as a decoy.
我们要拿他做诱饵
We'll let the sphinx take him into the portal.
让斯芬克斯带他进传送门
I don't want to go in the portal.
我不想进去
I want to stay here with Hope.
我想和霍普在一起
Uh, I think we need to talk to your subconscious
我觉得要和你的潜意识谈谈
about personal space.
要尊重他人私人空间
I didn't realize he'd be so vocal.
我也没想到他会这么直白
And fast.
腿脚也快
He ran away after we created him.
我们一把他造出来他拔腿就跑了
I guess to find you.
他是想去找你吧
JOSIE: There's one catch, though.
不过有个小问题
I bound him to the lunar cycle.
他的生命力与月运周期息息相关
So, when the moon reaches its apex tomorrow night...
等到明晚月亮当空高照时
Simu-me will disintegrate.
高仿兰登便会灰飞烟灭
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表