剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
"Croatoan."
克柔投安
What? I'm a history nerd.
怎么了 我是个历史控
Why else would I be here for Commonwealth Day?
不然我为啥来参加联邦日
I-Ignore her. Her visitation privileges
不用理她 她的探视特权
are about to be revoked. The monster
要被取消了 怪物
is here, and it's after Landon,
来学校了 正在找兰登
so we need to get him somewhere safe.
所以我们要把他转移到安全的地方
Okay, um,
好的
no offense, but why is some girl
无意冒犯 但为什么瀑布镇的女孩
from Mystic Falls giving us orders?
来这给我们发号♥施令
Oh, it's because she's a wolf. Because she's a witch.
因为她是个狼人 因为她是个巫师
Most importantly, she knows how to kill monsters.
最重要的 她懂得如何打怪
That's so cool. Wait, guys.
这太好了 等等同志们
What about the zombie? I thought Malivore
僵尸怎么办呢 我以为马里之洼
could only release one monster at a time. Yeah.
一次只能释放一个怪物 没错
That's what we all thought.
我们都以为这样
How the hell
你怎么知道
do you know about Malivore?
马里之洼的
Oh, I-I filled her in.
我告诉她的
Yeah. She... Mm-hmm.
没错 她
She took down the Oni,
她干掉了鬼怪
and she killed the Minotaur.
杀了牛头怪
Although that was actually really more me.
虽然其实算是我杀的
Wait, wait. There was a Minotaur?
等等 还有牛头怪呢
Yeah. Not everything's about you.
没错 不是哪件事都有你
All right. So, then,
好了 这样的话
what's the plan, Miss Were-witch?
有什么计划 狼女巫
The plan is that I will take Landon,
计划就是我会带走兰登
put a barrier spell around him... Oh.
给他施屏障咒保护
Wh-What she means
她的意思是
is that I will babysit Landon while everyone else is
其他人都参加联邦日的时候
at Commonwealth Day while Hope does her whole
我来照顾兰登 与此同时霍普来完成她的
monster hunting deal.
除魔大业
That is a great idea.
这个主意不错
And you know who should go with her? Rafael.
她应该和谁一起呢 拉斐尔
I can help with research.
我可以帮忙搜查
Yeah, from the safety of your hotel room. Okay.
保你住的酒店安全 好了
Super squad disassemble or whatever. Super squad.
超级小队可以解散了 超级小队
Cool. Okay, great.
酷哦 行了走吧
No? Not done here?
完事了 还没吆喝呢
It's a good plan. It keeps you
计划很棒 能让你
as far away from Landon as possible.
尽可能地远离兰登
I'm less worried about me being with Landon
比起和他共处
than I am about you blowing my secret to him.
我更担心你把我的秘密告诉他
Relax. I'll just ask him about StarWar
放心 我就问问他星球大战
or something,
之类的
and then he'll talk the whole time.
他就会滔滔不绝的讲
You have nothing
你没什么
to worry about.
好担心的
Okay.
好吧
Mom.
妈
I'm sorry to bother you
抱歉打扰你
so... late.
太晚了
Or early.
或者说 太早了
Whatever it is.
随便吧
I'm in a situation.
我遇到了问题
I found a way to bring back everyone's Malivore memories.
我找到了找回大家马里之洼记忆的办法
I just think it could really...
我觉得这样真的会
hurt, um...
让大家
people.
很痛苦
I just don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
I got to admit, it's...
我得承认
it's nice to get a break from town.
离镇一会儿还挺好
You know, crowds still get my heart racing.
人群还是我令我心率加快
It can't be easy
和大家共处
to adjust to being around people.
还是很难适应
Talking with you helps.
和你聊天很有帮助
Me? You don't even know me.
我 你甚至都不认识我
But I feel like I do.
但我觉得我认识你
It's like I'm-I'm supposed to or something.
就好像 我应该认识你还是怎么的
Look, look,
听着
I know you must already have a couple...
我知道你肯定已经有几个
dozen guys or-or girls that are interested in you.
有好多小伙子或者姑娘对你有兴趣
I-I...
我
Technically, um, I'm not seeing anyone.
严格来说 我没在谈恋爱
Then you should know that...
那你应该知道
I'm not afraid of technicalities.
我可不怕技术性问题
What is that?
那是什么
A dark object
学校档案里的
from the school archives.
一样黑暗的东西
Once I light it,
一旦我点燃了它
nothing supernatural can get inside.
超自然的东西就都进不来了
This should prevent you from becoming Croa-toast.
这应该能防止你们被♥干♥掉
Um, I saw you and Hope hanging out.
我看到你和霍普一起玩儿了
Do you know if she's seeing anyone?
你知不知道她有没有男朋友呢
Shouldn't you be focusing on Josie?
你不是应该专注于乔西吗
Uh, yeah. I was asking for Rafael.
是啊 我是帮拉斐尔问的
Good. Because now you've watered
很好 因为既然你已经给
the garden of Josie's eternal flower,
乔西的永生花花♥园♥浇了水
I would think that you would hold that to be sacred.
我觉得你就应该将其视为神圣的
Please tell me that's a metaphor.
请告诉我这是个比方
My point is, once you've boned,
我的意思是 一旦结合
you can never unbone.
就永远不能分开了
Not a metaphor. And it would be a real crap guy move
不是比喻 而且你要是看上了别人
for you to shift your sights elsewhere.
你就真的是个大猪蹄子
For the record, I would never do that.
上帝为证 我永远也不会这样的
Also...
而且
we didn't.
我们没有
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
Not that it's any of your business, but there was no...
虽然这不关你的事吧 但是没有什么
Watering? Boning? Whatever.
浇水 结合 随便什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
This changes everything.
这样一切都变了
How?
怎么说
Never mind.
没什么
Tell me, where do you stand...
告诉我 你觉得伊沃克人
on Ewoks?
怎么样
I mean, they're basically teddy bears,
我是说 他们跟泰迪熊差不多
and who hates teddy bears?
谁会讨厌泰迪熊呢
If you hate teddy bears, that's on you. That's all I'm saying.
如果你讨厌泰迪熊 那就是你的问题 这个意思
Especially teddy bears who took down the Empire.
而且还是干掉了邪恶帝国的泰迪熊
That's where I stand on Ewoks.
我是这么觉得的
That's fascinating.
这太棒了
I'm gonna go take a nap.
我要去睡一会儿
I thought the candle
我还以为那个蜡烛
was supposed to keep the monsters out.
能把恶魔挡在外头呢
Me, too. It was supposed to keep them from getting to you.
我也是 它应该是能保你不受恶魔侵害的
Lizzie, it didn't go after me.
丽兹 它没有找上我
It's after you.
是找上你了
So superspeed and immortality?
所以有超快速还能永生
Being a vampire is pretty sweet.
当吸血鬼可真挺好的
There's downsides to being a vamp, too.
做吸血鬼也有坏处
You can hurt people.
会伤害到别人
Well, I don't think you would.
我觉得你不会
Well, superspeed or not,
不管是不是超快速
I'm not finding anything in Dr. Saltzman's books.
萨尔茨曼博士的书里我什么也没找到
'Cause you've got the wrong book.
因为你找错书了
I told you, history's my jam.
跟你说过了 历史是我喜欢的
And according to these old wives' tales,
根据这些荒诞的故事
this monster's, like,
这个怪物就像是
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表